SELECT CONTENT

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:51 pm

She looks a little like Des. Of the ones posted so far, I bet she does well.

Back to top Go down

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Well I hope you are right too, atem!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 pm

UPDATE: LIMO EXIT

Alli came out of the limo with soccer shoes on, kicking a ball around.
_________
Source

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Thought you were updating that she was eliminated! Good to see she *might* is still there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Sooo this was a tweet way back(early Sep) at a cafe in Chicago
Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Hul10

looks like Alli, no?

bigger pic,

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 BTVxxEdCUAAbcLU

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:20 pm

In Chicago? Could very well be her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Guessing she did not make the Top 6 based on the picture posted in the 'Contestants thread'. :/ Oh well she can do better ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 pm

There goes my top 4 guess! no 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 pm

atem wrote:There goes my top 4 guess! no 

Well, René is still there! Rolling Eyes

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Yes she is and so is Andi :fingersarecrossed my top 2

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Looking at Alli's Pinterest, it seems as if she was booted over 4 weeks ago(at least)...

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alli Restko - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+4
Linds911
stephiee_mariee
atem
chloep
8 posters