SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 am

Good morning ladies, Cracker Barrel is great, it has what we call in the Midwest down home cookin', a long line of tall rockers lined up in front of the restaurant, it's also like an old fashioned general store inside which is a lot of fun. I've only been a couple of times myself but it definitely leaves an impression. Someone also mentioned games. I've been to Hawaii once and what a gorgeous place to live. But whenever you get stateside you'll have to check out this place if you get close to one. That picture of Cat is adorable. I wonder if she's thinking "oh, and shopping and games too!" :giggling:I know we're all so excited for them and funny how just a word or a picture sure brightens our day or morning in my case this morning.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 am

Good morning from Florida. The sunrise over the ocean today is breathtaking. Better way to start the day than we did yesterday, lamenting most of the day that we didn't have news. We sure know how to fill the thread with "what if's" and "what nows"
Wonderful instead to see that adorable picture of Cat at the Cracker Barrel. We have Cracker Barrels in Florida and it's really a fun place to go. The "little girl" in Cat will have a great time. Also loved the pictures of the GC. I've never been, so thanks to umngirl for the treat. So glad Seancat is haviing this great sightseeing time together. Also to you guys who are so good at finding information I'm forever gratefull.
Now on to the pictures with the girls when they finally get home.......High clap
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 am

Bumping up the correct! And good morning!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 am

Good morning guys! Love that pic Sean posted on Insta.. Cat is such a goofball. I hope we get more today! I think they will be arriving at their destination today Hugesmile 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:04 am

they are soo cute!!! i just love them!!!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

Good Morning and Happy Labor Day! You know at first I thought it was weird that they would be traveling back to Dallas on Labor Day weekend but it is actually quite stealthy of them. No one is asking them where they are going. Everybody just thinks they are enjoying the weekend somewhere. Even Stephtweets who always seems to be on top of all things SeanCat just said have a fun weekend and she had never been to Cracker Barrel! Good job on their part.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:41 am

Hello ladies, I've been out for a few days.  You all have been busy! Love that pic of Cat at the Cracker Barrel.  So cute!  Are they leaving LA and heading to Dallas for good?  I haven't caught up yet.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 am

I watched the date in Canada last night- the night part. The look at Cracker Barrel is very similar to the look on Catherine's face when she saw the ice castle. She is so expressive. I don't think Sean will ever have to guess how she's feeling about something. He's mentioned that she loves passionately. I think she does everything passionately.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 am

Pia1 wrote:Hello ladies, I've been out for a few days.  You all have been busy! Love that pic of Cat at the Cracker Barrel.  So cute!  Are they leaving LA and heading to Dallas for good?  I haven't caught up yet.
Yes. From what we know, Cat will be living with Laura and her sister in a cute little house and Sean, we assume, will still be at his place. And they both are very excited to see the girls again, as are we to see them all reunited.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:45 am

Pia1 wrote:Hello ladies, I've been out for a few days.  You all have been busy! Love that pic of Cat at the Cracker Barrel.  So cute!  Are they leaving LA and heading to Dallas for good?  I haven't caught up yet.
Yep, they are on the road headed to Dallas. The CB pic was taken in New Mexico. Unless they stopped for the evening or to sight see, I imagine they'll be in Dallas later today.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 am

umngirl wrote:
Yes. From what we know, Cat will be living with Laura and her sister in a cute little house and Sean, we assume, will still be at his place. And they both are very excited to see the girls again, as are we to see them all reunited.

The thought of them living apart still makes me feel sad. Understand all the reasons and it's the right thing to do considering the parents but it still makes me feel sad. Cat sounds enthusiatic according to her reaction on Laura's IG picture of the house, but the thought of them apart after this 24/7 summer in LA still makes me sad...I sure hope "soon" is really "soon"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:

The thought of them living apart still makes me feel sad. Understand all the reasons and it's the right thing to do considering the parents but it still makes me feel sad. Cat sounds enthusiatic according to her reaction on Laura's IG picture of the house, but the thought of them apart after this 24/7 summer in LA still makes me sad...I sure hope "soon" is really "soon"
Don't be sad. This time will pass quickly for them. As a wife of a retired military man we had 2 1/2 years, a year each and then a partial, seperated from isolated tours with only letters to keep in contact but we wrote each other every day. Remember how Cat loved living in the house with the girls and created such friendships I think this will be a great time for her to bond even more with Sean's friends and I still think that this is a very romantic time for them. My husband is now passed so I like you love seeing them together but this time will pass quickly for them and I think it will bring an even closer bond in their relationship.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8