SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by Judiful Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:00 pm

sfrank wrote:Is that Brooks?! I did not even think it was him ! I didn't recognize the shirt!!!giggling 
. This looks like the shirt Brooks wore sailing into Maderia. I love the color in him..:Clap: 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Two tigers just clawing around this jungle called Lagoon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 pm

sfrank wrote:
That's a cute one!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Brooks on rollercoaster!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:54 pm

limabeanm Saw this pretty girl last night and talked to Brooks about a show I know NOTHING about. The Bachelorette, or something like that?? @kikisaid #Brooks #barX #thebachelorette #bachelorette #SLC #saltlakecity #badass #bitchdontkillmyvibe #dontjudgeme #fitfam #fitness #hashtageverything #healthy #loveher #myfriendsarelikefamily   11h
   kikisaid Ah! Love you and I'm so happy this turned out cute of us!   10h
   limabeanm #brooksforester #brooksforester_   10h

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Here's a pic of Brooks with a fan at the Bee's game:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:05 pm

atem wrote:Here's a pic of Brooks with a fan at the Bee's game:

@brooksforester is a pretty stand up guy! Good person and great family! #slbees #bachelorette #baseball pic.twitter.com/rZipHfkT4w

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 pm

afterawhile wrote:
atem wrote:Here's a pic of Brooks with a fan at the Bee's game:

@brooksforester is a pretty stand up guy! Good person and great family! #slbees #bachelorette #baseball pic.twitter.com/rZipHfkT4w
She is cute, wonder if he got her number and asked her out?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 am

^^^interesting expression on his face. yeah, he might be attracted to this cute woman. i wonder if he would date one of his fans or if he'd only date people he meets in his regular life.

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:59 am

gabriele wrote:^^^interesting expression on his face. yeah, he might be attracted to this cute woman. i wonder if he would date one of his fans or if he'd only date people he meets in his regular life.
No....just the Bees.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 am

sfrank wrote:
Brooks, King of the Jungle !! LOL . clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 am

The Lion is the King of the Jungle, not Tiger... LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil