SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:Made my poor hubby watch this video this AM. Thank you ILove, for the lesson in romance. It's never to late to teach and "old dog" new tricks. Awwwwwwww
LOL!! How did you do that? I don't think I could get my husband to watch that laugh out loud!!
It's the old "tie them to the chair trick", bribe them with "I'll bake cookies" anything that works  heheheh
Boy, you have been married a long time if you have to go through all that! giggling 

I told you guys 54 years and I wasn't kidding. In spirit and energy I'm 20 at heart. Still working, stil involved in the day to day world, still in love beatingheart   My advice to all young married and marrieds to be, don't stop training. They're never too old to learn     We women rule ! hehehe
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 am

smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:Made my poor hubby watch this video this AM. Thank you ILove, for the lesson in romance. It's never to late to teach and "old dog" new tricks. Awwwwwwww
LOL!! How did you do that? I don't think I could get my husband to watch that lol!!
It's the old "tie them to the chair trick", bribe them with "I'll bake cookies" anything that works  heheheh
Cute lol!! But if I tie him to the chair, he'll think something else is about to happen lol!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 am

Lol best part of that video was when CH asked her "when did you know?" Asking about sean . She said " Well I knew that in each stage we kept progressing like a natural relationship and I know that was already comfortable with me In Canada I saw this / everyone saw him with this white hair ,eyebrows ( hahahaha, people cracked laughing ) then said he looked good, he looked good .( oh catherine I love you you are the best bringing the fun in the studio rotfl ) it is so funny . Love it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 pm

iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
LOL!! How did you do that? I don't think I could get my husband to watch that laugh out loud!!
Cute laugh out loud!! But if I tie him to the chair, he'll think something else is about to happen laugh out loud!!!

Well, ILove, tell him that THAT can happen but after he watches the video giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 pm

iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Cute laugh out loud!! But if I tie him to the chair, he'll think something else is about to happen laugh out loud!!!
giggling Tears rolling down my face!!giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Leaving for the afternoon. Counting all all you super snoops and fab posters to have some great stuff for me when I get back. Have a great day everyone.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:34 pm

I love this video too and watch it all the time. My hubby also watches the videos with me these days because he knows what good for him.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
giggling Tears rolling down my face!!giggling 
You ladies are cracking me up! 😆 😆 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 pm

smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

Well, ILove, tell him that THAT can happen but after he watches the video giggling
Hmm....sounds like a plan laugh out loud!!

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed watching that video this morning!! Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Since ilove was so kind to share the video from the ATFR, here is the rest of their time on that show

And I still love that he teared up watching their proposal again. Such a big softie he is when it comes to her.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:29 pm

I enjoyed rewatching their ATFR. I watch it all the time on iTunes so it was cool to read the tweets that people sent about crying at their proposal and how in love they were.

I always get a kick out of Catherine's reaction watching it. She smiles and gets all mushy when Sean's face is on camera but laughs and hides when hers is. Such a Catherine reaction.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:43 pm

I don’t usually leave comments on this fun forum, but just to let ya’ll  know that i always enjoyed reading all your comments here, watching video’s and updated recent photos of our fav’rite couple. You guys are the best team i’ve ever seen here:) luv ‘n kudos to y’all Namaste !!:sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove