SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 87 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by Poppycorn Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Giddypok,

I don't think you could be much of a SeanCat fan if you actually think he has feelings for Peta. If you really do follow them, you would see the love between them. It is so obvious. I'm sorry to say this, but you are a strange "fan."

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm

You guys make me feel better , with those assurances , and I would like to accept that , maybe I am just paranoid of cats situation right now , that we have been talking of this wedding of which I am hoping soon , of which hoping I am wrong again , that is it sean cant make up his mind on a date or its them , nobody between the two would accuse each other , I am so addicted to these two and to these forum that I am always online , lol that's true

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 pm

giddypok wrote:You guys make me feel  better , with those assurances , and I would like to accept that , maybe I am just paranoid of cats situation right now , that we have been talking of this wedding of which I am hoping soon , of which hoping I am wrong again , that is it sean  cant make up his mind on a date or its them , nobody between the two would accuse each other , I am so addicted to these two and to these forum that I am always online , lol  that's true
Sean's mind was made up the moment he slipped that ring on her finger. The reason we don't have a date is because TPTB aren't announcing it yet. There is nothing SeanCat can do about that other than get married themselves.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
giddypok wrote:To you guys , I am very happy until now , that cat is in seattle , I jus feel that sean has some feelings for peta and peta really liked him , the other day ,mark kurian ,, twitted in her account to say that the future depends on what you do today , I hope I am wrong , that sean now is looking for something for them to break up ,that he is having cold feet and that he misses peta , guys , pls prove me wrong
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are totally, completely wrong. Why would you think Sean loves/wants anyone but Cat? He has always had zero interest in Peta, even when they were spending 10+ hours together every day. I honestly think you are looking/wanting them to break up when there is no reason to think anything of that nature is happening. Instead they are getting ready to get married.

The last thing you said was prove you wrong. Great suggestion to go back and read the threads we see every single day. That Peta crap is so yesterdays gossip. I really dislike this negative thinking for absolutely no reason. If you really are a Seancat fan you cannot really believe that BS. Most of us come here for the joy and happiness their love story brings to us. We are believers, get on board.
So true! She was talking yesterday's BS! DWTS was so over and done for so good. Geez! If you want to bring back talking about DWTS BS giddy pork go to DWTS old thread in there . Geez. Rolling Eyes 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Giddypok- I'm confident they have a date- which either they don't want to share so that they can share the moment as privately as possible with friends and family (and a bunch of camera people, but no prying eyes) or which ABC can't or won't announce for their own reasons. ABC is ultimately in control of both the actual wedding date and the date it airs on TV.

Please go back and read at least all of this thread (74 pages) or even go back several more weeks. The love that they show each other is very apparent in their tweets and their pictures.... and only appears to become more comfortable as time goes on.

Though Sean has often surprised those who stereotype him in certain ways, one thing is absolutely certain- he knows how to make a commitment and when he got down on one knee he made a commitment to Catherine- for life. She, likewise, is totally committed to him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
giddypok wrote:You guys make me feel  better , with those assurances , and I would like to accept that , maybe I am just paranoid of cats situation right now , that we have been talking of this wedding of which I am hoping soon , of which hoping I am wrong again , that is it sean  cant make up his mind on a date or its them , nobody between the two would accuse each other , I am so addicted to these two and to these forum that I am always online , lol  that's true
Sean's mind was made up the moment he slipped that ring on her finger. The reason we don't have a date is because TPTB aren't announcing it yet. There is nothing SeanCat can do about that other than get married themselves.
Amen!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry for all those negative thinking , glad that I am able to vent this frustrations , and you guys are the best , of letting that go and I will try , all I want from sean is to stay true to his faith and promise to that girl and announce the wedding , and don't let cat go by herself to her hometown

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:04 pm

jcrbil wrote:Giddypok- I'm confident they have a date- which either they don't want to share so that they can share the moment as privately as possible with friends and family (and a bunch of camera people, but no prying eyes) or which ABC can't or won't announce for their own reasons.  ABC is ultimately in control of both the actual wedding date and the date it airs on TV.

Please go back and read at least all of this thread (74 pages) or even go back several more weeks.  The love that they show each other is very apparent in their tweets and their pictures.... and only appears to become more comfortable as time goes on.

Though Sean has often surprised those who stereotype him in certain ways, one thing is absolutely certain- he knows how to make a commitment and when he got down on one knee he made a commitment to Catherine- for life.  She, likewise, is totally committed to him.
Agreed! They have been together for nine months now and doing well with their life . We are just waiting the soon announcement.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:07 pm

giddypok wrote:Sorry for all those negative thinking , glad that I am able to vent this frustrations , and you  guys are the best  , of letting that go and I will try , all I want from sean is to stay true to his faith and promise to that girl and announce the wedding , and don't let cat go by herself to her hometown
Sean has always been true to his commitment to Cat. He can't announce something when it isn't in his control. He can announce it when he's allowed to. And Cat has already gone to Seattle once by herself, plus went to San Fran back in April without him. There's nothing wrong with it. And we don't actually know that Sean isn't there too. We have no idea where he is.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici now
Gotta go against the feyonce and root for the M's  pic.twitter.com/YExv08jm13
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 87 BSuAO3vCMAAPNIH
I love the "feyonce" mention. Now Sean needs to reply back about his Rangers.

Getting back to reality and away from the negitive karma, adorable tweet about her "feyonce" so cute that Cat. Love her sense of humor giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 pm

giddypok wrote:Sorry for all those negative thinking , glad that I am able to vent this frustrations , and you  guys are the best  , of letting that go and I will try , all I want from sean is to stay true to his faith and promise to that girl and announce the wedding , and don't let cat go by herself to her hometown
That's okay . Just to remind you you have to back read seancat forums . What you are talking is nonsense . DWTS was over for so long and it was done for good . They have grown together , more happier and enjoying their life together . You just can't deal with the past BS! . those are all fictitious and so garbage . Hey everyone is waiting also about the big day. Not only you . We just need to wait . Just saying .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Ah, Giddypok. Don't worry about Catherine traveling on her own. She is a confident, modern woman who has lived independently for years before meeting Sean. IF they are not together it is because they have things that need to be done apart.

I've been married for almost 33 years. My husband's job required that he travel every week, multiple days a week. But I knew that before we married- it came with the territory.

I think that Catherine knows how to create a life which includes all the things that are important to her- Faith, Sean, other family, work, friends. The last thing I would expect of Catherine is that she would be so dependent on Sean that she couldn't spend time away from him or that she wouldn't trust him when he's not at her side. Over their life together there will be many times when they will need to be apart. My goodness, the first couple of months of their engagement they spent more time apart than together.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs