SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

rotfl Hahaha!  

Brooks Forester @brooksforester  15h  
@MichaelGarofola just landed in NYC..Gotta get me slice of 'ZA. Best pizza in town?
View details ·  
 Michael @MichaelGarofola  3h  
@brooksforester Lucali; Grimaldi's; Lombardi's; Artichoke; La Margarita. If all else fails, Sbarro's is delectable. How long u there for?
View conversation ·  

Sbarro
@Sbarro      
@MichaelGarofola @brooksforester Well thank you for the shout out. We're around if you're around.
1:15 a.m. Wed, Aug 28  

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Lol, Chris unfollowed Brooks on Twitter. 😆

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Kaltie wrote:Lol, Chris unfollowed Brooks on Twitter. 😆
OMG...LOL That is too funny. I thought they were friends. Maybe Chris finally feesl intimidated with so many people saying he is Desiree's choice by default ...LOL Why can't I embrace this couple ?? It still feels so awkward for me seeing them together. Like everybody else, I have seen pictures of them as they venture around their new home in Washington state but it's a strange feeling. People are all over the place gushing over them, and I still don't get it . I don't like feeling this way, but I can't help it. :headbanging  Rolling Eyes 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm

They look good together and seem to be a good match but she just looks tired or dead in the eyes in every picture I see of them...something seems off. Hope I'm wrong.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Perhaps he got creeped out as Brooks prances all over creation....he's a nut job.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I swear, it took me a couple of times to understand what the heck Brooks tweeted to Michael!

He should add #spellingproblem and #grammerproblem to his hashtag. Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:55 pm

atem wrote:I swear, it took me a couple of times to understand what the heck Brooks tweeted to Michael!

He should add #spellingproblem and #grammerproblem to his hashtag.  Ha.
LOL. I still find it funny that Sbarro even thanked the guys for mentioning them!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:58 pm

isittrue wrote:
atem wrote:I swear, it took me a couple of times to understand what the heck Brooks tweeted to Michael!

LOL.  I still find it funny that Sbarro even thanked the guys for mentioning them!
Not that! I understood that one.

I mean his 'tell Thursday morning'! When it should be 'until or til Thursday morning'

I haven't seen a good flirt tweet in some time, but this is the closest to my fav for the day:

brooke perkins @brookehperkins
@brooksforester "brooks doesn't know I love him" is always difficult to say

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:01 pm

atem wrote:
isittrue wrote:

LOL.  I still find it funny that Sbarro even thanked the guys for mentioning them!
Not that!  I understood that one.

I mean his 'tell Thursday morning'!  When it should be 'until or til Thursday morning'

I haven't seen a good flirt tweet in some time, but this is the closest to my fav for the day:

brooke perkins @brookehperkins
@brooksforester "brooks doesn't know I love him" is always difficult to say
Oh, did not see that one - wonder what he is doing in NY now? Busy, Busy, Busy!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:50 pm

LLiza wrote:
Perhaps he got creeped out as Brooks prances all over creation....he's a nut job.
Anyone else amused that Non brooks fans continue reading and posting in his "fan" thread. Perhaps their obsession means they secretly love him and can't help themselves.

Equally amusing is that while Brooks is out living his life someone else is spending a moment of their life to post an insult of him living his. Lol.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm

sfrank wrote:
LLiza wrote:
Anyone else amused that Non brooks fans continue reading and posting in his "fan" thread. Perhaps their obsession means they secretly love him and can't help themselves.

Equally amusing is that while Brooks is out living his life someone else is spending a moment of their life to post an insult of him living his. Lol.
Totally amusing!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:01 pm

sfrank wrote:They look good together and seem to be a good match but she just looks tired or dead in the eyes in every picture I see of them...something seems off. Hope I'm wrong.
You are right. She may be smiling big, but I don't see that sparkle and shine. And indeed, she really looks tired ~ Hope she's alright...!!

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz