SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:00 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Thanks Maggenzm as I notice that not many fans post on this fan thread anymore, but instead go to the tweets/facebook thread. So a real big thanks for this. Seeing as I live in SA & am at times not as PC friendly as I should be do not keep up with all the news so even though it is great to see all the posts on the tweets/facebook forum can't chat too much about it all & also at times feel I might get a bit to hot under the collar when something like the Sean/Cat conversations have just recently come up & say the 1st thing that pops up out of my head. Des, Cat & Sean are friends so people should just respect that fact at least. Pleased to see that most of you keep it cool, calm & collected. I always say everyone to their own in the long run as we all see things differently!! Keep posting the good stuff!!

You re welcome Gale! This couple makes me happy! Can't wait to see them Monday night.

They make me so happy as well  Hugesmile  Where is the Bachelor being held on Monday night? Does Chris & Des fly out to it this weekend or does know one know these facts as yet?

I think the finale is always in LA or NYC. But, don't worry, Chris will be tweeting tomorrow for sure, and thank you Blue for making sure we have the latest tweets and pictures available from Chres.

I agree in full a very, very big thank you to Bleu for all her posts on the happy couple!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 am

[url=][/url]

[url=][/url]

Chres at Molly`s first day at Kiss FM.
sorry for the double posts...IDK how to bring it properly... Embarressed! ..maybe someone else can??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

stumbled upon this when surfing. oldies but goodies..... LOL-ing at "the coolest way ever" and " have some great 1-1s "... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

stumbled upon this when surfing. oldies but goodies..... LOL-ing at "the coolest way ever" and " have some great 1-1s "... giggling

Thanks so much Mura for the  interesting Good Post but my speakers did the dirt on me & gave up the ghost  :drama for me but never mind will check this weekend when my hubby has them running smoothly again!!  tyvm rock 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 am

this is a MUST-HAVE vid on this thread, YET havent been posted (warning :an oldies but goodies, that you MAY/MAY NOT have watched giggling)   :

too many stuff i love, that i can think of at the moment, not limited to :
- How i love the young love, of course!!  blowkiss 
- I love that Chris was (and is still) supportive of his almamater  beatingheart 
- Chres went all over eachother  :swinginglove 
- Cute 'Mask' of Chris's face among the audience! :Flirty: 
- LOL-ing at : anon : 'I Love you Des!'...Chris : 'Hey, You!'  giggling 

if any of you need to know full story of how Chris get into the show, this vid is a must- watch for you as well...laugh out loud    (and no, he didnt apply by himself nor by his fam  :yes:  Hugesmile )

(which made me believe that true-love, true soul-mate do exist, regardless the weird coincidences, random pathways (aka miracle(s) set up by God) one should have went through  cloud nine )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:this is a MUST HAVE vid on this thread, yet havent been posted :

too many stuff i love, that i can think of at the moment, not limited to :
- How i love the young love, of course!!  blowkiss 
- I love that Chris was (and is still) supportive of his almamater  beatingheart 
- Chres went all over eachother  :swinginglove 
- Cute "Mask" of Chris's face among the audience! :Flirty: 
- LOL-ing at : anon : 'I Love you Des!'...Chris : 'Hey, You!'  giggling 

if any of you need to know full story of how Chris get into the show, this vid is a must- watch for you as well...laugh out loud    (and no, he didnt apply by himself nor by his fam  :yes:  Hugesmile )

(which made me believe that true-love, true soul-mate do exist, regardless the weird coincidences, random pathways (aka miracle(s) set up by God) one should have went through  cloud nine )

You 're late Mura. I have watched this video more than 20 times already! Absolutely adorable. These 2 are made for each other!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

OH Mura, You dangled the carrot, don't tease please! Can't see the video, Help! Mura,  Help! !!

giggling  what happened to your Flash, hon?....anyway, this is an oldies but goodies vid that you may have watched. Please check this out :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

OH Mura, You dangled the carrot, don't tease please! Can't see the video, Help! Mura,  Help! !!

giggling  what happened to your Flash, hon?....anyway, this is an oldies but goodies vid that you may have watched. Please check this out :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, it worked!! Love this one. My favorite. Very detailed. High clap 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

You 're late Mura. I have watched this video more than 20 times already! Absolutely adorable. These 2 are made for each other!

laugh out loud..i know...I just need to keep good score of this thread. .i just noticed its not YET posted here. Bare with me if i post some oldies goodies again... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Not sure if its already here. A treasure found by bleuberry :
Chres at Pool After Dark back then , on January 2014.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 20, 2014 12:05 am

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 20, 2014 12:54 am

chloep wrote:

Since when is loose and romantic put up and pinned? Pretty much the opposite of what she asked for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers