SELECT CONTENT

Drew Discussion Group

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Discussion Group - Page 6 Empty Re: Drew Discussion Group

Post by Muslady Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:28 am

I picture him dating someone sweet and genuine with strong faith, just a beautiful as he is both physically and inside.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am

misticia wrote:Speaking of Drew dating, how do you picture the woman who would be the perfect match for him ?
hahahahahahahahaha.  ME!  :-)
Seriously, who do you picture?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:07 am

SueSt wrote:
misticia wrote:Speaking of Drew dating, how do you picture the woman who would be the perfect match for him ?
You, Sue ! Are you sure you are single ;-) I think i remember you speaking about your husband.
Seriously, it's difficult for me to picture him with someone else but Des. This is why I ask.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 am

misticia wrote:
SueSt wrote:
You, Sue !  Are you sure you are single ;-) I think i remember you speaking about your husband.
Seriously, it's difficult for me to picture him with someone else but Des. This is why I ask.
hahahahah, shhhhh, don't tell my husband! Yes, I am married! :-)
It is hard to picture an actual body.... but as far as characteristics, a girls who's athletic, kind, independent, energetic, fun, someone to draw Drew out... maybe someone like his sister Meghan.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 pm

I see him dating someone like Tenley, only maybe a younger version.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I see him dating someone like Tenley, only maybe a younger version.
I agree. Like I said in his fan thread: some of his ex girl friend's photos remind me of Tenley.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I see him dating someone like Tenley, only maybe a younger version.
Kasha my friend, I gotta disagree with you on Tenley. I see Drew as a lot more "worldly" than some, a good guy but not some kind of monk. Not that he's asking for my opinion, but I see him as somewhat like Reid. I think "I'd" like to see him with someone maybe like Jillian...a good heart, a career of her own and family values in the truest sense. Also someone who has a real sense of fun and can help Drew continue to open up that side of himself. From what I read about Drew's ex, she seems to be independent, a bit feisty and brings a lot to the table as far as intellect and interests.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kasha my friend, I gotta disagree with you on Tenley. I see Drew as a lot more "worldly" than some, a good guy but not some kind of monk. Not that he's asking for my opinion, but I see him as somewhat like Reid. I think "I'd" like to see him with someone maybe like Jillian...a good heart, a career of her own and family values in the truest sense. Also someone who has a real sense of fun and can help Drew continue to open up that side of himself. From what I read about Drew's ex, she seems to be independent, a bit feisty and brings a lot to the table as far as intellect and interests.
I like your post Pavalagurl because I believe the best couple are made by people who are complementary AND similar. I know it sounds like a paradox but the most important is to share values and to accept others feelings and emotions.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 pm

I like this. It made me smile. You might be onto something. They both "seem" to share a lot of the same values. Hmmmm.... A little surprised Chris H. has not signed them up on his dating site! LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Tenley's only a yr older than Drew. I like Tenley but am hoping Drew finds someone not from the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Discussion Group