SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Discussion Group

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Discussion Group - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Discussion Group

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 am

karenap63 wrote:Not that we don't like Des, we just LOVE Brooks more and this is his thread.  
I'm not really even a fan of Des, but isn't it possible to talk about Brooks without digging on her more? We all saw the show. Just think like Rolly said, it was a rough ride for her and it seems like it's time to move past that. JMHO.

I'll start.. 1. I think Brooks did awesome at the AFTR. It was my favorite moment for him and he looked great. So classy to mention that he saw the connection between Chris and Des, true or not. Loved that he came back at CH with "break ups are always hard" because CH was trying to make fun of him. 2. Ever wonder what would have happened if he had stayed? Sometimes I wonder why he didn't just get through the date and tell her in private.

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:14 am

None of this would have ever started if sarcasm would not have been pointed to Brooks, in his own thread, by saying he enjoys the attention he gets. He lets no one know where he is. Especially the last week. I don't think he wants the attention. If he did, he would let everyone know where he is. He did not love her, he was not ready to propose, and he did it in an honest, kind way. He did not want to hurt her. If he did it privately, then we would have all screamed at "what happened". Yes, she has been through a lot. In such a short period of time, in love with 3 different men. But this is just my opinion. I'm done with this. You can have the last word.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:18 am

Since this isn't the fan thread isn't it ok to question where he is, what he is doing and question his actions on the show (which means discussing Des too) here?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:32 am

karenap63 wrote:None of this would have ever started if sarcasm would not have been pointed to Brooks, in his own thread, by saying he enjoys the attention he gets.  He lets no one know where he is.  Especially the last week.  I don't think he wants the attention.  If he did, he would let everyone know where he is.  He did not love her, he was not ready to propose, and he did it in an honest, kind way.  He did not want to hurt her.  If he did it privately, then we would have all screamed at "what happened".  Yes, she has been through a lot.  In such a short period of time, in love with 3 different men.  But this is just my opinion.  I'm done with this.  You can have the last word.
Is that directed at me? :shocked!: I wasn't trying to have the last word and this is a discussion thread for Brooks, not the fan thread. We wouldn't have screamed "what happened" because he would not have been shown returning her love. She could have easily said she was repeating the same pattern of her past by chasing him. That was the storyline she was supposed to overcome. Seems like it blew up. As far as 3 different men, can't disagree with you there. None of them need us defending them. It's just a discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:46 pm

eliza3 wrote:Since this isn't the fan thread isn't it ok to question where he is, what he is doing and question his actions on the show (which means discussing Des too) here?  
You're right, eliza3. There are separate fan threads if someone wants only positive posts.

I don't particularly like or dislike Brooks. I usually end up here by accident because someone recently posted. :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I wish Brooks had another shirt,
And wore it too!

giggling