SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by motheroffive Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:27 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici
BREAKING BAAAAAAAAAD TONIGHT @BreakingBad_AMC
Loved the little sheep emoticon she had in there.
I did too but the post didnt. :yes:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Screen10
@theyearofelan: @clmgiudici @BreakingBad_AMC spoiler alert: Walter goes back to his old life as a newly converted Jewish dentist in New York @SeanLowe09
@SeanLowe09: @theyearofelan @clmgiudici @BreakingBad_AMC  Anti-Dentite bastard.
@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici @BreakingBad_AMC I let the expletives fly!!!
Obviously Élan also has a love of Seinfeld based on this last set of tweets about the dentist!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Umm wouldn't we all love to see this? Too bad it could never happen.
@laurie2418 4m
Would you and Sean ever want to be on The Amazing Race? Would love to see it. Great teamwork! @clmgiudici
@clmgiudici 3m
@laurie2418 @SeanLowe09 that would be so sweet if we could...
So you're saying that ABC wouldn't want their star couple on a CBS show?
I'm guessing that's a big fat NO. Now if Amazing Race is still on the air in like 5 years, maybe. But I know Andrew and Jay submitted an audition video for it and that would be awesome too.
In 5 years they'll be married with probably a kid involved so our best hopes are on Andrew and Jay. It'd be fun to see them. I love TAR, even though its dated and predictable now.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:30 pm

People are still tweeting them about her ring on the wrong hand! OMG are they still engaged?

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you Sean!

@SeanLowe09: @kdebrum75 @clmgiudici if that's true, the steering wheel is on the wrong side too.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 pm

motheroffive wrote:People are still tweeting them about her ring on the wrong hand! OMG are they still engaged?
Oh no! There must be trouble with them because she's wearing her ring on the wrong hand while he holds her captive in a European car and makes her sing rap songs! Ah well, they had 9 good months. giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm

motheroffive wrote:Thank you Sean!

@SeanLowe09: @kdebrum75 @clmgiudici if that's true, the steering wheel is on the wrong side too.
giggling I beatingheart you, hubs!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:People are still tweeting them about her ring on the wrong hand! OMG are they still engaged?
Oh no! There must be trouble with them because she's wearing her ring on the wrong hand while he holds her captive in a European car and makes her sing rap songs!  Ah well, they had 9 good months. giggling 
😆 They handle these stupid questions 100x better than I would.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Oh no! There must be trouble with them because she's wearing her ring on the wrong hand while he holds her captive in a European car and makes her sing rap songs!  Ah well, they had 9 good months. giggling 
😆 They handle these stupid questions 100x better than I would.
You and me both!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:At least he's somebody's husband.

@theyearofelan: A friend is someone who will listen to me rant incoherently about my life for hours
@SeanLowe09: What beats friend? I'm there. “@theyearofelan: A friend is someone who will listen to me rant incoherently about my life for hours”
@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 you're my manhusband
@SeanLowe09: @theyearofelan so that makes you the manwife?
@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 ugh I guess so. this is exactly the kind of relationship my therapist warned me about
I love the Sean/Elan bromance.
Me too! The funny thing is they seem like they would be polar opposites.
Yeah I never would have really pegged them as people who would be good friends.

On another note, I thought it was cute Cat favorited this tweet sent in response to the earlier IG video.
@panyardigan 1h
@SeanLowe09 shawty (@clmgiudici) got Lowe Lowe Lowe Lowe
There were a whole lot of people out there that were convinced that Sean and Catherine were too different to make it as well and we know how tht has worked out! He just is a lot more multifaceted than people give him credit for.  To me his good friend Clay is a good sample of that as well.
I was one of those people who originally thought they were too different to work out. I was wrong. They seem to embrace their differences and have fun with it. Sean is not as conservative as I once thought. He has dated girls of all races and is open to many things. Catherine definitely brings out the goofy in him and he seems to love it. It is very refreshing to see two people in love who have very different backgrounds and make it work. I am very happy for them. :)

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 pm

I wonder if Sean, Cat, Graham and his girlfriend have gone to church together...hopefully they make it happen if they haven't yet.

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn 24m
Church #MosaicMatch

Favorited by Catherine Giudici
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 am

thank you guys! love all the updates and all the posts in this fan forum of SeanCat, never fails to make me smile.

love you Sean and Catherine! beatingheart hearthumbsup 

love you all awesome posters! blowkiss 
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:34 am

livelife wrote:I wonder if Sean, Cat, Graham and his girlfriend have gone to church together...hopefully they make it happen if they haven't yet.

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn  24m  
Church #MosaicMatch

Favorited by Catherine Giudici
I think this is your answer

@GrahamBunn: @clmgiudici we gotta all go 1day!!!! @SeanLowe09 !!!! Miss u guys!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia