SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by akinitohoy Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 am

blessed66 wrote:During the three on one date, I was just wondering why Sean chose to jump on Catherine shoulders only out of the three girls?
My sentiments exactly. I've always wondered if Cat suggested for Sean to go on her shoulders (as she is that type of girl who initiates fun and goofiness). I'd like to know as well, what Sean was thinking when and where can he hold on to, in terms of holding on to Cat's body part..making sure he doesn't accidentally hold on to her boob. giggling 
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by scarre_me Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:14 am

blessed66 wrote:During the three on one date, I was just wondering why Sean chose to jump on Catherine shoulders only out of the three girls?
I guess its but "natural" for Sean to do this with Catherine.  Like Cath doing push ups on top of Sean's back.  This is just simply, insanely, uniquely SeanCat playfulness that is beyond my comprehension that is exclusive only for their relationship.  I hope I make sense.giggling

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:17 am

lipsis wrote:Okay, so I love both these dates so much.

I love how playful they are in the snow. I just noticed on this watching that Sean didnt have a hat on when they were making snow angels so he didn't put his head down. Lol  That struck me as funny.

Would love to see footage from the car ride back to the hotel but there probably isn't any. Drats!

The ice castle was one of the most romantic things ever. But, dang, that fire was close to the blanket. Lol Sean literally has the look of a lovesick schoolboy on his face who got a date with the prettiest girl at school.  Love the way it says, "it just clicks with you" and "I'm crazy about you".
I'm really enjoying this rewatch. Thank you, Umngirl and Lipsis. The best forum ever. I just want to know if Sean ever said "I can't get enough of you" to the other girls? Unless it was edited.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:22 am

There is such thing we call LOVE that the chemistry is so spontaneous and natural that our mind cannot catch up with our heart to comprehend the moment!!!

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

jaspats wrote:

I love how playful they are in the snow. I just noticed on this watching that Sean didnt have a hat on when they were making snow angels so he didn't put his head down. Lol  That struck me as funny.

Would love to see footage from the car ride back to the hotel but there probably isn't any. Drats!

The ice castle was one of the most romantic things ever. But, dang, that fire was close to the blanket. Lol Sean literally has the look of a lovesick schoolboy on his face who got a date with the prettiest girl at school.  Love the way it says, "it just clicks with you" and "I'm crazy about you".
I'm really enjoying this rewatch. Thank you, Umngirl and Lipsis. The best forum ever.  I just want to know if Sean ever said "I can't get enough of you" to the other girls? Unless it was edited.
Hmm, good question. I'm not sure. I only rewatch the Sean and Catherine parts so I totally forget what is said to the other girls. Someday maybe I will watch the episodes in full.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

I love it when they were sitting at the beach and Sean gave her a kiss on the side of her head and she closed her eyes. It was just a perfect scene and so natural.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 am

lipsis wrote:
jaspats wrote:

I'm really enjoying this rewatch. Thank you, Umngirl and Lipsis. The best forum ever.  I just want to know if Sean ever said "I can't get enough of you" to the other girls? Unless it was edited.
Hmm, good question. I'm not sure. I only rewatch the Sean and Catherine parts so I totally forget what is said to the other girls. Someday maybe I will watch the episodes in full.
"I can't get enough of you" and "I'm lucky you are here" is Seancat's exclusive per edit of course. I watched the whole episode most of the time to compare his words, reactions and facial expressions. Certified fantard. lol

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 am

There's so many things I love about their time on the 3-on-1 date. First off, I love how she's just intently watching her as she goes and gets that giant shell from the sand. Also, I absolutely adore how protective he acts with her. He is holding her so close to him and trying his best to comfort her and support her while she is telling him about her dad. Oh and how can I forgot that death glare he gives someone as if to say, "Go away because we need to have this moment and you're not interrupting it." But I'm still a little peeved they cut out of their kiss at the end so quickly.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 am

lipsis wrote:
jaspats wrote:

I simply can't watch the other scenes with the other girls. I get so jealous obo Cat. It's crazy because she wasn't but here I am wanting to smack Sean via the TV for it. Lol.

Embarressed! 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:28 am

Catherine was always so good about his other dates. Sean got really lucky. How many times do we hear that a F1 had a hard time watching their lead on their other dates? The only time we saw Catherine get a little miffed was in St Croix and that's probably because she was observing it from close quarters and the stakes were real high at that point.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 am

deeliciouz wrote:
lipsis wrote:
jaspats wrote:

I simply can't watch the other scenes with the other girls. I get so jealous obo Cat. It's crazy because she wasn't but here I am wanting to smack Sean via the TV for it. Lol.

Embarressed! 
giggling Haha! So you're saying that you wouldn't have made it to the F1 if you had been there! giggling I don't think most of us would have either. Another reason why Cat is so special!:yes: 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 am

Macswife8 wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:
lipsis wrote:
jaspats wrote:

Embarressed! 
giggling Haha! So you're saying that you wouldn't have made it to the F1 if you had been there! :giggling:I don't think most of us would have either. Another reason why Cat is so special! 
giggling  :yes: guilty as charged. if i were, i probably would have reacted similar to emily when she was brad's f1. i also would never have gone on the bachelor because of the way i am tho, so there is that. thank goodness. Hugesmile

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+37
eliza3
alwaystulips
scarre_me
livelife
renaissance