SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:06 am

grace8136 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I send this post with some apprehension...I am a Bres fan. I went the whole season being spoiled and thinking the finale would end with Brooks and Des together. Last Monday night was very disappointing...I wanted it to end differently. I know Chris fans were thrilled and you should be. Only speaking for myself I just need some time to question, vent, and be disappointed. It's nice to do that with people that feel the same way I do because it helps.

What's clear is Des, Chris , Brooks and Drew have had time to move on....Bres fans are still in shock. We just need time to be disappointed for while. I'm sure if Des had ended up with Brooks you would feel the same way.....wouldn't you?
I understand.. I am just now letting Des inch a tiny bit into my avi. I wasn't too happy with her for a while because of what she said to Brooks about being conflicted. I think we went through some disappointment after part 1. no no 
I noticed you had most of her cut out of your avi the other day 😆 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:21 am

Grace8136, I appreciate your comments. Maybe because of Des' comments about being conflicted....when she was on dates with others she wanted to be on dates with Brooks and she only wanted to give her heart to him, it was impossible for me to think she would end up with Drew or Chris. I can see how that episode would have been disappointing for you. I can't imagine how Drew felt, sounds like Chris may not have seen it. The only scenario I could see was Brooks comes back or she left alone. So TPTB got their shocker ending, to the delight of Chris fans and disappointment of Brooks fans. What a roller coaster ride for Des that week was...her life couldn't have been any more complicated and emotional!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 am

Rolly wrote:Grace8136, I appreciate your comments. Maybe because of Des' comments about being conflicted....when she was on dates with others she wanted to be on dates with Brooks and she only wanted to give her heart to him, it was impossible for me to think she would end up with Drew or Chris. I can see how that episode would have been disappointing for you. I can't imagine how Drew felt, sounds like Chris may not have seen it. The only scenario I could see was Brooks comes back or she left alone. So TPTB got their shocker ending, to the delight of Chris fans and disappointment of Brooks fans. What a roller coaster ride for Des that week was...her life couldn't have been any more complicated and emotional!
I know... pour that girl a drink!

The way I worked it out in my mind is that she wanted to give it a try with Chris in RL. TPTB gave her 2 choices. Reject his proposal (and tell him you just want to date) or accept his proposal. She knew he was confident about the proposal. So, starting off in RL with a rejection and hurting/disappointing Chris on national TV did not seem like a good option. She was in a tough spot with no great options to get off the show unscathed after part 1. It appears that Chris was right to have all that confidence. They seem happy and I hope it works out for them. I really see Brooks with a different type and it seems he did too.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 am

Rolly wrote:Grace8136, I appreciate your comments. Maybe because of Des' comments about being conflicted....when she was on dates with others she wanted to be on dates with Brooks and she only wanted to give her heart to him, it was impossible for me to think she would end up with Drew or Chris. I can see how that episode would have been disappointing for you. I can't imagine how Drew felt, sounds like Chris may not have seen it. The only scenario I could see was Brooks comes back or she left alone. So TPTB got their shocker ending, to the delight of Chris fans and disappointment of Brooks fans. What a roller coaster ride for Des that week was...her life couldn't have been any more complicated and emotional!
I know someone mentioned this yesterday, but I have a feeling Chris did see the breakup episode or at least most of it. I know he went home to see his parents before it aired, and some speculated it was to discuss what they were going to see. (Maybe even Des was there??) I have no doubt Chris and Des talked through EVERYTHING! I bet by him answering " I didn't watch it," was his way of not having to dwell on it or discuss it with GMA and all the other interviewers. Makes sense! Yes Rolly I agree that the last two weeks in Antigua were a roller coaster ride for Des. I am sure she is happy to be off that roller coaster and starting her new life with Chris in Seattle!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 am

Spencer81 wrote:what is the safe house pic??  ;)
Can I handle it?  He is so sweet!
Can somebody bring the safe house picture over here? For some reason it is not letting me paste tonight.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:
I know someone mentioned this yesterday, but I have a feeling Chris did see the breakup episode or at least most of it.  I know he went home to see his parents before it aired, and some speculated it was to discuss what they were going to see.  (Maybe even Des was there??)  I have no doubt Chris and Des talked through EVERYTHING!  I bet by him answering " I didn't watch it," was his way of not having to dwell on it or discuss it with GMA and all the other interviewers.  Makes sense!  Yes Rolly I agree that the last two weeks in Antigua were a roller coaster ride for Des.  I am sure she is happy to be off that roller coaster and starting her new life with Chris in Seattle!  
I'm on the fence about whether he has seen it or not. I was the one that brought up his trip home and wondered if Des was there. He is not one to push things aside. He brought up Bryden 3 times, so maybe he has watched it.
In a way, the proposal was a loving thing to do for Chris. It was what he wanted. She had to know there would be a ton of backlash for it or maybe she was hoping TPTB would have been kind with the edit. No such luck there. I do think she has come to realize what a gem he is but I don't believe it happened completely before the proposal. Probably that sexy whisper voice in her ear later that night, helped matters greatly!! :fanningfan  
I do wonder how she was so happy on the boat like nothing had happened. Makes me think that part of her meltdown was just over feeling rejected again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 am

SLA44 wrote:
Can somebody bring the safe house picture over here?  For some reason it is not letting me paste tonight.
What page is it on and in which thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:17 am

grace8136 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
I know someone mentioned this yesterday, but I have a feeling Chris did see the breakup episode or at least most of it.  I know he went home to see his parents before it aired, and some speculated it was to discuss what they were going to see.  (Maybe even Des was there??)  I have no doubt Chris and Des talked through EVERYTHING!  I bet by him answering " I didn't watch it," was his way of not having to dwell on it or discuss it with GMA and all the other interviewers.  Makes sense!  Yes Rolly I agree that the last two weeks in Antigua were a roller coaster ride for Des.  I am sure she is happy to be off that roller coaster and starting her new life with Chris in Seattle!  
I'm on the fence about whether he has seen it or not. I was the one that brought up his trip home and wondered if Des was there. He is not one to push things aside. He brought up Bryden 3 times, so maybe he has watched it.
In a way, the proposal was a loving thing to do for Chris. It was what he wanted. She had to know there would be a ton of backlash for it or maybe she was hoping TPTB would have been kind with the edit. No such luck there. I do think she has come to realize what a gem he is but I don't believe it happened completely before the proposal. Probably that sexy whisper voice in her ear later that night, helped matters greatly!! :fanningfan  
I do wonder how she was so happy on the boat like nothing had happened. Makes me think that part of her meltdown was just over feeling rejected again.

I agree. It is impossible to calculate what simultaneously dating several people at the same time can bring in terms of confusion. We can't judge based upon our dating experiences (unless we have also dated several guys we liked at once). Everyone seems to agree that Brooks and Chris were her standouts and if you look at her face and body language with both you can clearly see that. I think Desiree is a very emotional being - she cried when Brydon left and she was definitely not that into him. She teared up at poems, teared up at what Chris' mom said about his being happy when he found out it was her. She cried buckets when Sean sent her home. She is expressive and artistic and she had a meltdown when Brooks left, but someone with this kind of temperament and need to express herself in tears and hyperbole may be able to move on more quickly than others might. It is her way of coping. She vented, she cried and then she decided to move on. Good for her. She seems to have broken a pattern of going for guys who are emotionally unavailable and ended up with "exactly what she always needed".

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 am

SLA44 wrote:
Can somebody bring the safe house picture over here?  For some reason it is not letting me paste tonight.
Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Thanks jupi, I just hope Spencer81 makes it back over here to see it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:01 am

Relalou wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
I agree. It is impossible to calculate what simultaneously dating several people at the same time can bring in terms of confusion.  We can't judge based upon our dating experiences (unless we have also dated several guys we liked at once). Everyone seems to agree that Brooks and Chris were her standouts and if you look at her face and body language with both you can clearly see that.  I think Desiree is a very emotional being - she cried when Brydon left and she was definitely not that into him.  She teared up at poems, teared up at what Chris' mom said about his being happy when he found out it was her.  She cried buckets when Sean sent her home.  She is expressive and artistic and she had a meltdown when Brooks left, but someone with this kind of temperament and need to express herself in tears and hyperbole may be able to move on more quickly than others might.  It is her way of coping. She vented, she cried and then she decided to move on.  Good for her. She seems to have broken a pattern of going for guys who are emotionally unavailable and ended up with "exactly what she always needed".
Great post, grace and relalou!!...I agree  word Good Post 

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 am

We are talking about Chris down below. LOL. It's not a "fan" thread but it's interesting.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19