SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Been trying to figure out what is that hanging from the ceiling in the photo Lazy day with this Beauty .  :detective 

can someone solve the mystery for me Thanks in  advance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:55 pm

rc49ers wrote:Been trying to figure out what is that hanging from the ceiling in the photo Lazy day with this Beauty .  :detective 

i presumed the room is located in Antigua (their "honeymoon" room giggling ). in Tropical region, we have a "device"/ornament that generate sound when it get moved/vibrated by the wind.  Mostly they generate calming, bell sound, as it usually made by metal for some parts. I wish i know the exact English term for this!..LOL..at least i hope you get what i am trying to say...Hugesmile bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Been trying to figure out what is that hanging from the ceiling in the photo Lazy day with this Beauty .  :detective 

i presumed the room is located in Antigua (their "honeymoon" room giggling ). in Tropical region, we have a "device"/ornament that generate sound when it get moved/vibrated by the wind.  Mostly they generate calming, bell sound, as it usually made by metal for some parts. I wish i know the exact English term for this!..LOL..at least i hope you get what i am trying to say...Hugesmile bestbud!
Mura it sounds kind of like you are describing what we call wind chimes here.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 pm

BachNoFM mentioned upthread that it looks like he's wearing the same hat and shorts in the "lazy day" pic and the "safehouse" pic. Also, the tiles on the edge of the pool sort of matches the tiles on the outer edge of the lazy day pic(lower left corner where the sun isn't shining so brightly)....I thought I'd put the 2 pictures together so you guys can compare and have fun....

Mura, remember when nobody believed us before when we said that pool pic was a safehouse pic  giggling     
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Decorating the thread with some SCs from the komo interview giggling 

"Chris is not good at keeping secrets"

"Stingways"

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Decorating the thread with some SCs from the komo interview giggling 

"Chris is not good at keeping secrets"

"Stingways"
Thanks Baseballmom - they are just too cute!!!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm

I watched this interview today full screen on a 27" monitor. I was amazed at the little nuances in each of their expressions that I completely missed from just the embedded video. I must say it was really very endearing. There clearly is a level of comfort that each of them have with one another that can't be faked.

And btw, Chris's head was life size. Mura, I think you would have died... :gotcha:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Litta123 wrote:I watched this interview today full screen on a 27" monitor. I was amazed at the little nuances in each of their expressions that I completely missed from just the embedded video. I must say it was really very endearing. There clearly is a level of comfort that each of them have with one another that can't be faked.

And btw, Chris's head was life size. Mura, I think you would have died... :gotcha:
:WAVEY: Hi Litta, I blew it up too. He has such pretty eyes up close. :eyesigh: I agree.. with every date and then every interview they just seem more and more comfortable with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I watched this interview today full screen on a 27" monitor. I was amazed at the little nuances in each of their expressions that I completely missed from just the embedded video. I must say it was really very endearing. There clearly is a level of comfort that each of them have with one another that can't be faked.

:WAVEY: Hi Litta, I blew it up too. He has such pretty eyes up close. :eyesigh: I agree.. with every date and then every interview they just seem more and more comfortable with each other.
I agree completely. You can give "good answers" in an interview and come off well, but you can't fake the kind of understanding that they already seem to have together. The humor between them and the way they seem so relaxed and such a team already is lovely to see. I think these two will go the distance!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Relalou wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I agree completely.  You can give "good answers" in an interview and come off well, but you can't fake the kind of understanding that they already seem to have together.  The humor between them and the way they seem so relaxed and such a team already is lovely to see.  I think these two will go the distance!
Thanks for the kind advice!:Woah-hoo: ..i will try to download it (is that possible?) and then replay it on my 27" monitor. and...after i am back from the afterlife, i will let y`all know what i think!! rotfl  rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Relalou wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I agree completely.  You can give "good answers" in an interview and come off well, but you can't fake the kind of understanding that they already seem to have together.  The humor between them and the way they seem so relaxed and such a team already is lovely to see.  I think these two will go the distance!
Thanks for the kind advice!:Woah-hoo: ..i will try to download it (is that possible?) and then replay it on my 27" monitor. and...after i am back from the afterlife, i will let y`all know what i think!! rotfl  rotfl 
Mura I hope your heart will be able to take it! I only have a 20 in. monitor and it got me really good! Here is the link I used where I could get full screen with the video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:BachNoFM mentioned upthread that it looks like he's wearing the same hat and shorts in the "lazy day" pic and the "safehouse" pic. Also, the tiles on the edge of the pool sort of matches the tiles on the outer edge of the lazy day pic(lower left corner where the sun isn't shining so brightly)....I thought I'd put the 2 pictures together so you guys can compare and have fun....

Mura, remember when nobody believed us before when we said that pool pic was a safehouse pic  giggling     

yup..kudos to BNFM for her eagle eyes!! :gotcha: . haha..i remember it well, bbmom...they said...it must be from Chris`s "friend" house !...rotfl . The funniest one for me was when some folks said Chris must have been very heartbroken that he started to grow his facial hair due to the misery giggling .....The idea of it has smth to do with disguise for his Ghost Protocol or due to a smitten girl who was crazy of a sexy-beard version of him never came to their right mind !!!1.LOL.lolpanda .hehehe 

SLA, thanks for the scoop. that what i was referring to : wind chimes. Wonder whether they have such thing in LA?..

ETA. thanks for the link for a full version of Chris too, SLA!!..bestbud! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

+89
BachfanNY
Luvvy
gpjillianfan
alwaystulips
luvstx