SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Kaltie wrote:
atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Yeah, but this Jen Hawkins send RS those pictures at Brooks in Costa Rica?

Yeah and that commercial that you see the pic of Brooks above.  

What?? I didn't know this! How did you find out and why did she do it?? :shock:

Because, he posted them when he put up that 'making out with older woman' pic and made it out that he cheated on her?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by kash Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:52 pm

I see. Thanks for the clarification. Is there a specific interview where she says that? I would like to read it. :)

It would definitely seem untoward to say the least if Desiree slept with 3 different men on 3 consecutive nights.

A rather pervy insinuation on the part of the show's producers IMO.

atem wrote:
kash wrote:I might as well ask: was Desiree intimate with Chris and/or Drew (or neither) in the fantasy suite/s?

Since Brooks must have known about the format of the program, then perhaps this factored into his decision making as well?

If Brooks broke up with his ex because she cheated on him with another man, then the prospect of Desiree sleeping with TWO other men BEFORE sleeping with him in the fantasy suite must have been an extremely distasteful thought.

I would be thoroughly revolted if a woman had slept with TWO OTHER MEN just days ago, then chose me to ask her for hand in marriage?!?

Desiree basically said no she used those dates to talk, because that was the only chance to get to off camera.  She laughed at the description the press release put out.  I don't see that Drew was that upset, so that tells me they didn't.  

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 pm

He didn't interview her. It doesn't take much to figure out where he got the commercial and those Costa Rica pics from.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm

atem wrote:That's not the one he almost married.  That girl is the one that gave RS those pics.

I don't think Jennifer was the serious one...I think they dated but she was not the one he was talking about to Des or CH. RS showed them in CR in April of 2012 and they didn't look more than friends to me.
That would have been well after the cougar "bet" and who spends NYE away from their GF that they want to marry or take a bet like that?! I dont think Brooks is a cheater. Brooks said to Des he broke up with his ex over a year and half before during their first date in March. If he was with Jennifer in April that doesn't fit the timeframe. It had to be the other one.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:57 pm

atem wrote:He didn't interview her.  It doesn't take much to figure out where he got the commercial and those Costa Rica pics from.

Actually those CR pics are all over her Instagram...I checked it out after RS broke the story :hidingchair 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:58 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:He didn't interview her.  It doesn't take much to figure out where he got the commercial and those Costa Rica pics from.

Actually those CR pics are all over her Instagram...I checked it out after RS broke the story :hidingchair 

Was that commercial available too?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 pm

No she sent it but I don't think that relationship was a serious as she wanted it to be. And thats based on never meeting them or speaking either of them! LOL
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:07 pm

What... Did he cheat or not??? I don't think Brooks would do that! Everybody (friends, family, co-workers) always talking about Brooks being honest so why would he cheat? His ex looks like a nice girl so I don't believe that story.

Last edited by Kaltie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 pm

sfrank wrote:No she sent it but I don't think that relationship was a serious as she wanted it to be. And thats based on never meeting them or speaking either of them! LOL

Yeah, I agree.

Off on to another topic, but Brooks really seems to have found a job that fits him well.

I wonder how that shoe recyling thing will work out.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 pm

I have to admit, I was not a fan of Brooks until Monday, and now I have newfound respect for him. I think he's very honest, and taking himself out was the right thing to do once he realized he didn't love Des the way she wanted. He took unnecessary bashing due to the spoiler/speculation that he had returned and proposed.  He is a good guy and deserves great things. He doesn't need to be the Bachelor to find his Ms. Right. I wish the best for him.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Kaltie wrote:What... Did he cheat or not??? I don't think Brooks would do that! Everybody (friends, family, co-workers) always talking about Brooks being honest so why would he cheat? His ex looks like a nice girl so I don't believe that story.

His ex, the beautiful blonde model, cheated on him, supposedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

reading all of brooks' comments still leaves me confused. one minute he says he was so close to being in love with des then he says it just wouldn't work even if they met outside the bach. i guess i don't see why if he was so close he couldn't give it more time like outside the show or say that if he met her outside the show things might have been different. his thinking seems black and white and if he didn't feel it on the show--even though he was almost there according to him--it was never going to happen. that seems so unrealistic to me and says he wasn't considering the time factor. if you go on this show you really do have to suspend reality because no one falls in love while on the show. that is mere infatuation. just look at drew who was so in lurv and now says he is not in love with des anymore. of course not because it was never real. brooks was trying to be too real for this show to work for him. i don't think you can't have it both ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani