SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Mr. Write do u know if SharpTop Cove is a retreat facility that specializes in offering accommodations to non-profit groups. Tucked away in the North Georgia Mountains?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Sharp Top Cove is a YoungLife camp about an hour north of Atlanta. YoungLife camps are generally resorts for teenagers- and there are always lots of adventure activities.

Given the mission of YoungLife (Christian outreach to high school) I don't think they would be staying there or have evening dates there, but they might use the facilities for the high ropes course or something like that. Pretty certain they would not compromise and have alcohol there- so though I hear JP doesn't drink, that usually goes hand in hand with TB.

I did look and see tweets from mid- August when they would still have had summer camp there. Perhaps some producers were there to check some things out. But the tweeters seemed to be pretty much the HS variety... or first couple years of college who might have been working as work crew for the summer.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:32 am

l did find this on a search but not much of a confirmation on anything... doesnt really say much when l went to her twitter pg maybe dead end??

https://twitter.com/amviv‎
So part of the bachelor is being filmed at Sharptop Cove....so can he be my younglife crush?...Cove. Sending in my #bachelor application now #JuanPablo.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 am

all the tweets found seem to be mid Aug so might it b a taping (promo shoot) the life of JP (maybe w/his daughter in an outting enjoying the day)??

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:52 am

Yes - I agree, if true, either a promo shot for JP or, perhaps, background footage for one of the contestants. There were auditions in Atlanta in June. Maybe one of the contestants is a Young Life Leader. I do know there was a film crew (not necessarily TB) at Sharptop on 7 Aug.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 am

Ok thx will search the date out later

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:27 am

DKWillis wrote:Ok thx will search the date out later
When I click on the link, it doesn't work and says it doesn't exist.  I'm going to try topsy with that name.

Ooops, her twitter is still up. I guess that link just wasn't working.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm

From what l seem to find is it looks like they were filming for another show...They are filming the bachelor at sharptop cove 7 Aug. CALLING ALL FANS.....Local 12/WKRC-TV ‏@Local12 7 Aug. CALLING ALL FANS of of Superheroes, video games, comic books and sci-fi.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:54 pm

SharpTop Cove does look really adventurous even for adults
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUUzfbpkrRo

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Here ^^ is a promo vid of SharpTop Cove lots of activities/adventures to do but l cant see TB filming there other then a promo of JP w/his daughter showing the bond that he has with her and the life they have together JMO

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:17 pm

DKWillis wrote:SharpTop Cove does look really adventurous even for adults
I'm confused on that. Are they starting in CA and going to Florida? I guess I don't see why they would film there at SharpTop Cove and there wasn't an announcement like the other places that momoftrips linked to.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Makes 2 of us l really do believe that it was for another show as stated abve post. Unless its a promo shoot w/his daughter???

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+35
LLiza
tigertiz
mtnlvr55
MMA50
Sprite