SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I am really bummed that it went down like this. The producers really threw them all under the bus with the edit. Even if Brooks was her first choice (which clearly he is/was) once it went down the way it did, they could have thrown the edit to make Des/Chris more believeable. This is ridiculous. They have now made Des look like a settler and Chris sloppy seconds. They threw Brooks under the bus by making it seem like he was a horrible person for backing off when he couldn't see himself getting to love and a proposal in the amount of time provided. He was villianized for not riding it to the end for the "fairytale" ending. And now a majority of fans and viewers are left dumbfounded by it. Not shocked and awed so much as dumbfounded. I def hope people continue to post here b/c Brooks has become my favorite contestant and he is an amazing man. I am going to stay here for sure to post. I do hope he starts tweeting more now that the show has ended. I do think in a real world situation where there wasn't a time limit of 6 weeks Bres would have been better suited to meet and date and eventually BOTH fall in love, which is so ironic.
:Clap: Good post, Monica. I am bummed, too, there's no getting around it.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 am

sydney1 wrote:
NeverEnoughTime wrote:I still feel like the producers of the show killed their relationship.  I think they made her limit her time and date opportunities with Brooks.  I whole heartedly believe they up filled his head full of doubt.  I think this was a science experiment to them.  They knew early on that she had major feelings for Brooks, but made sure to put a wrench in those feelings everywhere they could.  Yes, I believe that Brooks not being able to find love was mostly their fault.  I'm irritated and unsatisfied with this whole thing!

I totally agree with you, they also were not going to let him spend the night on the FD.  Did you notice she asked him what happened between the HTD date and the FD. He really could not tell her the truth.  He was made to believe he would not be picked.  So he just played with words and said nothing.  Really sad.  Des was on Jimmy Kimmel with Wesley the baby bachelor but no Chris.  What dis that about?  Maybe they will be on the last few mins.

I think that was pre-taped. Like I said Jimmy Kimmel was in on the whole thing.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

Cecilia wrote:
Kaltie wrote:I would much rather have seen Des walk away alone, with her head held high and an honest heart.

Agreed. Or even - I will date you.
It makes no sense after the things she said to Brooks less than a week ago.

Like I said earlier before this all happened, i don't buy it AT ALL. But Des and Chris have a right to make a go for it if that is what they want, it is their lives and i wish them well. However I personally don't buy it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

Desiree and Chris following each other on Twitter. Lol.. I just can't!!!! I don't even know why. I just can't accept that Brooks and Des didn't end together. I just can't

Last edited by Kaltie on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:30 am

Atem, if I could I would cap that for you, but the show wont be up on hulu or any of the ones that I use for caps until tomorrow or wednesday.  Brooks looked good, got a haircut, dressed in a nice suit and tie.  he did seem nervous and when they showed part of the breakup and he was asked to explain his feelings, he teared up again.  Des got teary eyed when he walked out... you could almost feel the air getting sucked out of the room.  wait a min, you watched it didn't you?  

back to your request, I can't get a sc yet.  I think it's my bedtime [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:32 am

latergator wrote:wow... I am just deflated.  I feel bad if I encouraged anyone to believe in the spoilers, I wish I had just kept my mouth shut and watched it play out like seasons before.  when I started watching the second show, these two reminded me so much of DeAnna and Graham.  and now even more so.  

De never loved Jesse, we all know that. she accepted the proposal from him cause she could not leave alone after Graham left, she needed to have someone love her.  Even tho Jesse didn't, she had the proposal.  I remember the MTA with Graham, she reacted to Graham like Des did to Brooks tonight. I know that for years she has pined for Graham, if he had only said once to come here she would have,

I really like Des, but she showed me tonight that she still loves Brooks. if he had gotten down on one knee and said lets date, I think she would have put the ring in the box, kissed Chris so long and taken Brooks up on his offer. she tears up and catches her breath still when he comes near her.  they still complete each others sentences.

I really like Brooks, I'm glad that if he was not feeling it enough to propose then he did the right thing and left. But it was obvious to me tonight with his getting teary that his feelings are still there. I believe he would have jumped at the chance to get to know her away from this series in real life. if she had said, forget Chris, lets go get a coffee, he would have gone in a heartbeat.

I like Chris, poor Chris.  he is such a kind, gentle man... but he is willing to be in a one sided relationship just to be near Des. I hope and pray that if it's not going to work that it happens sooner rather than later. I would hate to see him strung along too long. he deserves a woman who loves him equally back.

all in all, I am just deflated I guess...
Atem, you were right to constantly question... good work!

Good Post Later.  I just cannot believe how all the spoilers were wrong.  This is the worst show ever.   I really wish that Brooks could have felt more for Des.  There was so much that we saw that lead us to believe he did.  Especially when they were breaking up.  It really looked like he regretted it and wanted to stay.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 am

NeverEnoughTime wrote:latergator, I couldn't agree more with everything you just said!
I've been agreeing with her all day, not stopping now either. Deflated is a good description of how I feel. I believed the spoilers to the end because they fit what I saw between Des and Brooks all season.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 am

latergator wrote:Atem, if I could I would cap that for you, but the show wont be up on hulu or any of the ones that I use for caps until tomorrow or wednesday.  Brooks looked good, got a haircut, dressed in a nice suit and tie.  he did seem nervous and when they showed part of the breakup and he was asked to explain his feelings, he teared up again.  Des got teary eyed when he walked out... you could almost feel the air getting sucked out of the room.  wait a min, you watched it didn't you?  

back to your request, I can't get a sc yet.  I think it's my bedtime [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks. No, I didn't see any of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:34 am

Kaltie wrote:Desiree and Chris following each other on Twitter. Lol.. I just can't!!!! I don't even know why. I just can't accept that Brooks and Des didn't end together. I just can't

So? They are engaged!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:36 am

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Desiree and Chris following each other on Twitter. Lol.. I just can't!!!! I don't even know why. I just can't accept that Brooks and Des didn't end together. I just can't

So?  They are engaged!

I knoooooow that they are engaged but damn, It's hard. I've been rooting for Bres all SEASON long.. I'm so sad, you don't know.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:37 am

latergator wrote:wow... I am just deflated.  I feel bad if I encouraged anyone to believe in the spoilers, I wish I had just kept my mouth shut and watched it play out like seasons before.  when I started watching the second show, these two reminded me so much of DeAnna and Graham.  and now even more so.  

De never loved Jesse, we all know that. she accepted the proposal from him cause she could not leave alone after Graham left, she needed to have someone love her.  Even tho Jesse didn't, she had the proposal.  I remember the MTA with Graham, she reacted to Graham like Des did to Brooks tonight. I know that for years she has pined for Graham, if he had only said once to come here she would have,

I really like Des, but she showed me tonight that she still loves Brooks. if he had gotten down on one knee and said lets date, I think she would have put the ring in the box, kissed Chris so long and taken Brooks up on his offer. she tears up and catches her breath still when he comes near her.  they still complete each others sentences.

I really like Brooks, I'm glad that if he was not feeling it enough to propose then he did the right thing and left. But it was obvious to me tonight with his getting teary that his feelings are still there. I believe he would have jumped at the chance to get to know her away from this series in real life. if she had said, forget Chris, lets go get a coffee, he would have gone in a heartbeat.

I like Chris, poor Chris.  he is such a kind, gentle man... but he is willing to be in a one sided relationship just to be near Des. I hope and pray that if it's not going to work that it happens sooner rather than later. I would hate to see him strung along too long. he deserves a woman who loves him equally back.

all in all, I am just deflated I guess...
Atem, you were right to constantly question... good work!

Well said latergator and don't feel bad at all. Bres was the real deal and I believe Brooks would have gotten there in normal circumstancesn in the real world. I wish they could have just pursued the relationship normally in the real world...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:Atem, if I could I would cap that for you, but the show wont be up on hulu or any of the ones that I use for caps until tomorrow or wednesday.  Brooks looked good, got a haircut, dressed in a nice suit and tie.  he did seem nervous and when they showed part of the breakup and he was asked to explain his feelings, he teared up again.  Des got teary eyed when he walked out... you could almost feel the air getting sucked out of the room.  wait a min, you watched it didn't you?  

Thanks.  No, I didn't see any of it.  

well, as far as I'm concerned you can skip the first 2.25 hours and just watch for Brooks and then for Drew.  It really kills me that they allowed these 2 men to take all this heat so they could just finish the show... why not let her go at F2 and choose who to date in real like, let her grieve her loss of her loved one.  Brooks would have been there in a heart beat if he knew that a proposal wasn't on the line. allow her to date all three if she wanted.  as soon as I can I will find a cap of Brooks for you...

eta: Atem, you didn't know that Chris and Des are engaged? Des is moving to Seattle this weekend, they already have a place.

Last edited by latergator on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

+32
Aunties_Love
Butter_Scotch77
Admin
MonicaJM2001
clean0002