SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 9, Episode 11

Episode Synopsis: Desiree meets with her two remaining suitors and makes her decision in the Season 9 conclusion. Original Air Date: Aug 5, 2013
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:40 am

I love Des but I want whoever has styled her this season to DIAF...

She does not have the chest to fill out this dress and why hell is her hair styled like that?! She has beautiful locks of hair, leave it down! It makes me so angry! Her wardrobe has been a HUGE let down all season long! I swear a blind monkey could have done a better job picking out her clothes. I don't get it because out of the show she dresses very nicely and I like her stuff on Sean's season when she was just doing it. BIZARRE.

For a wannabe fashion designer how do you not say anything about what they are putting you in?! Ugh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 am

sfrank wrote:I love Des but I want whoever has styled her this season should DIAF...

She does not have the chest to fill out this dress and why hell he her hair styled like that?! It makes me so angry! Her wardrobe has been a HUGE let down all season long! I swear a blind monkey could have done a better job picking out her clothes. I don't get it because out of the show she dresses very nicely and I like her stuff on Sean's season when she was just doing it. BIZARRE.

I don't know what it is about the FRC dresses, but they're usually a letdown. I'm usually disappointed although I like Ashley's a lot. I've never thought the stylist on this show picked out the greatest stuff. I wish she had her hair down - it makes her look so much older like this.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 am

sfrank wrote:I love Des but I want whoever has styled her this season to DIAF...

She does not have the chest to fill out this dress and why hell is her hair styled like that?! She has beautiful locks of hair, leave it down! It makes me so angry! Her wardrobe has been a HUGE let down all season long! I swear a blind monkey could have done a better job picking out her clothes. I don't get it because out of the show she dresses very nicely and I like her stuff on Sean's season when she was just doing it. BIZARRE.

For a wannabe fashion designer how do you not say anything about what they are putting you in?! Ugh.

I agree on all points.
Per the bolded, I have gone as far to think maybe they are doing her this disservice on purpose. After all, Des is supposed to be a designer and promote style. Instead she comes across not knowing how to dress herself and not able to accentuate her own potential.
Perhaps the lighting for this dress does not portray the real color because it makes her looked drab and washed out. The hairstyle is severe. But there is nothing you can do to put a spin on how awful this fit is for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:29 am

Maybe this is just a photo shoot and the actual day she will have her hair down. I like the dress just not for her. My favorite dress was the one she wore to the second RC.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 am

I loved the blue dress that draped down in the back….gorgeous!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 am

Well, I think Desiree looks lovely!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 am

atem wrote:Well, I think Desiree looks lovely!

Me too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote][/img]

Looks like this Monique Lhullier only the beading at the hip is missing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 am

I think I read somewhere Desiree wanted to wear her own design for the finale. This could be her creation..Its very pretty. Personally, I have loved her style throughout the season.. she has such a beautiful body that I'm totally jealous of.  She can wear anything...

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:55 am

The dress may look better on t.v. than in the picture and I'm hoping that's the case because this washes her out. The dress itself is pretty, but the fit is off on her. And not a huge fan of the hair.

Her style this season has been so hit or miss. Sometimes she wears some awesome stuff like a cool leather jacket or the long sleeve lace RC dress, and other times it's bad like almost everything she wore last episode.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Looks like this Monique Lhullier only the beading at the hip is missing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

It looks similar, but I don't think it's the same.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+126
cupcakes
Muslady
happy2bme
Lievta
melika