SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:08 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
livelife wrote:Too funny!  Love this..

themansfieldI met @seanloweksu today at the Aria and he took a picture with me!

http://instagram.com/p/ckzTuINO3Z/

Oh Mansfield, you make me laugh.

Too funny! Those Bach producers are a humorous bunch.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Cassie had her baby yet? Haven't seen her on IG but I have seen Peter.

I sure hope she has! She is almost two weeks past her due date.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:10 am

lipsis wrote:Lol I think it's adorable how she drags him (happily) to all the stores. Places he has probably never been in his life.  I wonder if he has had to make the feminine hygiene run yet? I'd pay to see that.

Ditto. Funny story, one of my roommates sent her boyfriend on one such run while me and the other two roommates went to the store before him so we could observe him and document his journey. One of the funniest nights of my life by far.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
livelife wrote:Too funny!  Love this..

themansfieldI met @seanloweksu today at the Aria and he took a picture with me!

http://instagram.com/p/ckzTuINO3Z/

Oh Mansfield, you make me laugh.

Too funny! Those Bach producers are a humorous bunch.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Cassie had her baby yet? Haven't seen her on IG but I have seen Peter.

I sure hope she has! She is almost two weeks past her due date.

Maybe Cassie going into labor could be some extra excitement for the live finale!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:15 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lol I think it's adorable how she drags him (happily) to all the stores. Places he has probably never been in his life.  I wonder if he has had to make the feminine hygiene run yet? I'd pay to see that.

Ditto. Funny story, one of my roommates sent her boyfriend on one such run while me and the other two roommates went to the store before him so we could observe him and document his journey. One of the funniest nights of my life by far.

Now that is funny! You girls sure know how to have a good time. Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Now that is funny! You girls sure know how to have a good time. Lol

We try. Some nights we all end up up crying some laughter, other nights we end up wanting to be as far away from each other as possible. It's an adventure every day.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:32 am

This must have been after the party but before they changed into more casual clothes.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Screen44
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 am

Cute. Probably as they got back to the Mirage. Wonder where the girls are?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 am

From a few minutes ago
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 46 Image11

And if you look off to the right behind them you can see the girls. Looks like they are doing a little gambling.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:16 am

umngirl wrote:From a few minutes ago

And if you look off to the right behind them you can see the girls. Looks like they are doing a little gambling.

Great eye umngirl! I bet their "hooked" after winning the first night. lol
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 am

umngirl wrote:From a few minutes ago

Sean looks great again. Wish he'd worn that shirt last night. Would love to see more of Cats outfit. Looks cute.

And hi girls, haven't seen you all day.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:23 am

High clap 3nd time I changed my avatar pic today, I don't think will be the last. laugh out loud!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 am

I love that they even gamble side by side.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

+28
RealGirl
docnash14
sallyisleta
jaspats
Love_Me