SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:26 pm

oh crap. i'm starting to waver! maybe it is chris after all. i'll be disappointed if des chose him. while i think she could be happy with him i don't think he's the love of her life by any means. it would definitely be settling to me. bracing myself for this outcome now. phooey. i haven't liked an F1 in eons.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Bringing this over.. about the "I want him down on one knee."

If you listen to that VO she sounds giddy in the beginning breaking into (what may or may not be) happy tears.. I've never felt so loved and she says it in the red dress which is on Chris' LCD. I'd love to hear everyone's perspective on this. Do you think it's spliced? She is seen again saying, "I never felt like" To me this is an important VO if we can figure out if it was spliced.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm not wavering.  Brooks will be back.  He'll let Des know the break up made him realize he doesn't want to live with out her.  He'll propose. They're still engaged.  At the ATFR they'll let us know their plans for the future :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

gabriele wrote:oh crap. i'm starting to waver! maybe it is chris after all. i'll be disappointed if des chose him. while i think she could be happy with him i don't think he's the love of her life by any means. it would definitely be settling to me. bracing myself for this outcome now. phooey. i haven't liked an F1 in eons.

I agree with all the above, Gabriele. I've been okay with several recent leads and F1s, but Des is the first I've been really excited about in awhile. I wish I could get excited about Chris, if he's her choice, but I'm just not there yet. I hope she's happy, but if I'm being honest, I hope she's happy with Brooks. Obviously, it's her life, not mine.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

gabriele wrote:oh crap. i'm starting to waver! maybe it is chris after all. i'll be disappointed if des chose him. while i think she could be happy with him i don't think he's the love of her life by any means. it would definitely be settling to me. bracing myself for this outcome now. phooey. i haven't liked an F1 in eons.

Yeah. I wavered. I just don't see how Brooks is coming back from this, even if he tries.

If the spoilers are correct, I don't know how that works out. Brooks must really, really express himself very well, must really be very persuasive and convincing and clear that he's always loved her. But I wonder why he's crying like that in that one SC. To me those aren't happy tears.

Last edited by SusieQ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm

I still totally believe Love_Me, and I am not saying that because I like Brooks. Her sources have always been solid.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm

They have. And that's why I believed.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 pm

gabriele wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks for starting a new thread.

What girl's mom?  You mean that girl that watched the show with Brooks and her aunt?
yes.

What are you talking about guys??? question
brooks watched one of the epis with a friend of his, the aunt, and the aunt's niece. on twitter the niece said brooks told her aunt the outcome and i believe she tagged the post "he loses". she told her twitter followers to direct message her if they wanted to know the outcome.

We don't know that HE told the aunt the outcome. She said that she knows who "won". She also said that he said there were a lot of twists and turns at the end.
He loses tag is something completely different.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Sorry for the negative tweets above. The wavering tweets. I just . . . atem's right. There's no proof!

Last edited by SusieQ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:I still totally believe Love_Me, and I am not saying that because I like Brooks. Her sources have always been solid.
i've never gone just by the spoilers. when i read a list someone made in one of the episode threads i thought they may be right. the noted that we have no evidence of safehouse visit for brooks but we do have that pic of chris which could be a safehouse pic. there have been no airport sitings for brooks that can't be explained by other trips (july 4th weekend with family & visiting michael in FL) and all that twitter stuff. after what i posted about the twitter stuff a bit ago i thought it might be too conspiracy theory to expect everyone (des, brooks, nate) to be trying to fool the spoiler. with all 3 of these things together it isn't looking good at all. all i can say is if it isn't brooks i sure hope he doesn't come back and then des rejects him and picks chris. gaaaaah! that would be even crazier than the part one of the finale and a horrible "surprise". now monday is going to be torture to watch to see how it all turns out. no way though is chris "spontaneous and adventurous". that doesn't make sense. he's "funny" and probably could be "witty" though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 pm

gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I still totally believe Love_Me, and I am not saying that because I like Brooks. Her sources have always been solid.
i've never gone just by the spoilers. when i read a list someone made in one of the episode threads i thought they may be right. the noted that we have no evidence of safehouse visit for brooks but we do have that pic of chris which could be a safehouse pic. there have been no airport sitings for brooks that can't be explained by other trips (july 4th weekend with family & visiting michael in FL) and all that twitter stuff. after what i posted about the twitter stuff a bit ago i thought it might be too conspiracy theory to expect everyone (des, brooks, nate) to be trying to fool the spoiler. with all 3 of these things together it isn't looking good at all. all i can say is if it isn't brooks i sure hope he doesn't come back and then des rejects him and picks chris. gaaaaah! that would be even crazier than the part one of the finale and a horrible "surprise". now monday is going to be torture to watch to see how it all turns out. no way though is chris "spontaneous and adventurous". that doesn't make sense. he's funny and probably could be "witty" though.

That's my biggest fear, and thus, exactly what I think will happen, if he's not the F1. I think I've come to accept that possibility (that he might come back and get rejected) and chalk it up to dumpster fire. Bres fans have already been through the dumpster fire and it may only be the beginning.

Last edited by SusieQ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

I'd love to be wrong guys, believe me.

Too bad we don't even have caps for the FRC. Talk about having nothing.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo