SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm

I basically remained unspoiled until Sunday night when someone tweeted Brooks came back and was with Des.  I was disappointed to find that out. Not only for me, but for Des.  At first I thought it was Drew who came back after being sent home, but never thought he was her F1.  Great guy and all, but never saw any physical chemistry between them.  In fact I didn't see any physical chemistry with any of them.  I said time and time again since I saw his bio come out that Brooks was not ready to settle down.  With Des or anyone else.  I could see she was into him, but to me he was her Bentley.  Not a villain like Bentley as I believe he tried to fall in love with Des, but certainly their relationship was one sided and it showed.  One thing that had me believe Brooks was her F1 was from reading her blogs.  She seemed to gush on an on about Brooks in them and that's after the show was over.  I will have to go read them again and see if I feel the same way now.  I knew if she picked Brooks she would end up broken hearted and I cringed through the first 1:45 minutes last night waiting for the shoe to drop. I really am glad it never did.  Not sure it will work with Chris or if this is just a rebound, but with her moving to Seattle it gives me hope.  I hope this was just a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

I was planning on staying unspoiled next season, but since all the spoilers were wrong I am hoping some real old fashioned sleuthing will happen and I want to be a part of it from the start.

Sorry I wan't around at the end Libby to chat with you as another unspoiled, but after that virus I just stopped coming as it wouldn't go away.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Nd, Thanks for letting me know what RS had to say. I understand now why everyone was confused. I guess I'm glad that I didn't have to bother with that!

ETA: Oops! I messed up my quote. I'm on my phone and it isn't too user friendly when posting! Also, thanks mvmom!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Actually libbyBell here is what RS originally spoiled

He said that Drew was out at F4, Zac and Des had some sort of falling out during their FD and that Chris was f2 with Brooks F1 and the man she became engaged to.

Love_Me and San posted Chris was F2 and Brooks F1. All were 100% confident of the information. A few weeks later Sophienette also posted that Brooks was F1.

Over on the sleuthing side, we found that Drew was in fact in Antigua (SCs) so therefore he made it to the F3. The SCs of Brooks were very scant in antigua (he was identified as BSG i.e. blue shirt guy/ hugging guy) and this prompted a bazillion questions. Therefore the spoilers did not match what we were finding over on that side after sleuthing.

Chris had the most SCs in Antigua followed by Drew and Brooks brining up the rear. Zac was missing in Antigua. Some folks emailed RS and shortly prior to the HTDs RS changed his spoiler of Zac and Drew.
That is why we kept saying that the spoiled side is as clueless as the unspoiled side - because things were just not lining up. At all.

See my signature - not possible eh ?

Thanks for the wrap up on what the spoilers were for this season. I knew some had to be wrong since you kept saying even the spoiled side was confused, but I never thought I would see the day again when everyone had F1 wrong. As sad as I am for LM, San, and Sophie this makes me very happy. I miss the old days of sleuthing and am hopeful we will go back to that next season.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:26 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I basically remained unspoiled until Sunday night when someone tweeted Brooks came back and was with Des.  I was disappointed to find that out. Not only for me, but for Des.  At first I thought it was Drew who came back after being sent home, but never thought he was her F1.  Great guy and all, but never saw any physical chemistry between them.  In fact I didn't see any physical chemistry with any of them.  I said time and time again since I saw his bio come out that Brooks was not ready to settle down.  With Des or anyone else.  I could see she was into him, but to me he was her Bentley.  Not a villain like Bentley as I believe he tried to fall in love with Des, but certainly their relationship was one sided and it showed.  One thing that had me believe Brooks was her F1 was from reading her blogs.  She seemed to gush on an on about Brooks in them and that's after the show was over.  I will have to go read them again and see if I feel the same way now.  I knew if she picked Brooks she would end up broken hearted and I cringed through the first 1:45 minutes last night waiting for the shoe to drop. I really am glad it never did.  Not sure it will work with Chris or if this is just a rebound, but with her moving to Seattle it gives me hope.  I hope this was just a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

I was planning on staying unspoiled next season, but since all the spoilers were wrong I am hoping some real old fashioned sleuthing will happen and I want to be a part of it from the start.

Sorry I wan't around at the end Libby to chat with you as another unspoiled, but after that virus I just stopped coming as it wouldn't go away.

I understand GG-- although I would have desperately welcomed the company! I felt I was stranded in Des' ghost town writing letters that the outside world may or may not ever see!! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:28 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Actually libbyBell here is what RS originally spoiled

He said that Drew was out at F4, Zac and Des had some sort of falling out during their FD and that Chris was f2 with Brooks F1 and the man she became engaged to.

Love_Me and San posted Chris was F2 and Brooks F1. All were 100% confident of the information. A few weeks later Sophienette also posted that Brooks was F1.

Over on the sleuthing side, we found that Drew was in fact in Antigua (SCs) so therefore he made it to the F3. The SCs of Brooks were very scant in antigua (he was identified as BSG i.e. blue shirt guy/ hugging guy) and this prompted a bazillion questions. Therefore the spoilers did not match what we were finding over on that side after sleuthing.

Chris had the most SCs in Antigua followed by Drew and Brooks brining up the rear. Zac was missing in Antigua. Some folks emailed RS and shortly prior to the HTDs RS changed his spoiler of Zac and Drew.
That is why we kept saying that the spoiled side is as clueless as the unspoiled side - because things were just not lining up. At all.

See my signature - not possible eh ?

Thanks for the wrap up on what the spoilers were for this season.  I knew some had to be wrong since you kept saying even the spoiled side was confused, but I never thought I would see the day again when everyone had F1 wrong.  As sad as I am for LM, San, and Sophie this makes me very happy.  I miss the old days of sleuthing and am hopeful we will go back to that next season.
Praying  It was hard because we didn't want some of you to come over to the other side - no point really when we weren't doing all that great either :yes: .
However, staying over here unspoiled is hard because you don't get the information like BTS tweets, contestant activities and other clues to sleuth effectively either.
Brooks went on a cruise a last week and the previous week he was out with Michael in Miami the previous week. When would he be doing a safehouse visit with Des ?

For example Drew moved to CA (close to where Des was living) a few weeks ago and that got us confused since he did not have the necessary Scr time with Des either way. So could he be the most hidden f1 ever ? It was a possibility right ? We were sure that he was not going to be the next lead also.

We actually need a spoiler free area but with access to Sleuthed stuff as well. Something like jokers updates where they allow sleuthing (though not much is done) but NO spoilers or spoiler posts.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Nd, what does BTS stand for? Funny about Brooks and Drew!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 pm

sorry BTS = Behind the scenes.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:sorry BTS = Behind the scenes.

Oh gee, duh! Sorry, I went braindead! :giggle:

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+5
nd4reality
veg_out
Chacharo
LibbyBell
Love_Me