SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 65 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think it's really unfair to say Des is chasing Brooks.

When they are together they are flirty, have fun, have meaningful conversation and gaze into each others eyes.  They are natural together.  They have talked about their feelings at his prompting of wanting to know where they were at.   She wrote out a list of their moments as a nice reassuring gesture but did a similar thing with Chris.  She often just gazes at him until he kisses her.  She has only told CH that she loves him not Brooks himself.  And she hasn't asked or pressured him to put into words how he feels abut her.

Where is any chasing?  I think she is just being herself with him and letting her feelings show.

I agree. I don't feel like Des is chasing Brooks at all. You'd think by some of these posts Brooks was just chillin running his hands through his hair as though he was some major Casanova or something. He's anything but for crying out loud. He is the ONLY guy this season that I have NOT heard proclaim, "Des can't possibly have the type of connection we share with any of the other guys!" In fact to the best of my memory he is the ONLY one at least of those left who acknowleges the fact that she is forming relationships with other men as well besides himself. He hasn't deluded himself into thinking it could ONLY be him that she wants (even though we basically see that is the case). He doesn't get to see her voiceovers, PIs and sit downs with CH during the process. I completely see Bres MUTUAL attraction and adoration of each other. Des has mentioned a couple times when CH brings up "he hasn't said ILY" that the words aren't important because he is showing it to her when they are together. Sure TBTP may not be too focused on showcasing those particular moments at this time because they want their DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA instead. Showing any overly lovey dovey Brooks will infringe on their "Brooks isn't ready" blah blah blah. The added level for Brooks is he is trying to stay in the real world as well and be realistic about how to keep this relationship that he is very much enjoying going for the long haul. To me that is actually a great sign of him taking the process seriously and not just trying to get a  rose.

She's chasing Brooks - in Bachelorette terms. Making it not a given, and making her work for it too is a realistic and attractive thing to Des. IMO
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 65 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 am

atem wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:I know this is the Brooks thread, and I probably like each of the F3 just about equally.  But maybe Chris isn't really that boring - maybe the exciting parts are on the cutting room floor.  I remember early on, when Brooks had been at the hospital (I think that's when it was).  When Brooks returned, Chris said something about Brooks being so danged charming.  I thought it was very good-natured of Chris and rather humorous, too.  He knew Brooks was a threat, but he still couldn't help but like the guy himself.

The conversations with his family...boring.  Conversations in general with Chris S. are boring.  I'm just glad I missed that nasal thing everyone talks about.

When he describes Desiree, it's all about focused on him.  She can hit a ball, she can throw a football.  So what?

I know talking about marriage and love while your father is shoving something in your nostrils and advising you to blow is just ....awkward lol. Then on the first blow, boogers fly out and stick to the side of his nose....I admit i laughed but still kind of weird...
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 am

I really did not see the boogers. I will not be watching that again.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:01 am

canyonvue wrote:
Judiful wrote:I don't know why anybody would have a problem fitting in with the Foresters...They are so much fun, they are warm and loving and supportive, and so respectful of each other.  Just because she comes from more humble surroundings shouldn't make a difference. It's so easy for me to imagine her and Brooks hanging with the family bantering back and forth ...I feel so bad for Brooks because he feels awesome when they are together, but for some reason he's miserable when they are apart. LOL  He's adorable..just like Desiree said..sneakyl 

I was so excited that they revealed more from that list she had. Did you notice that? I wanted to know what she'd written about his finger and she said! She loved that though he was lying on the ground with a broken finger, in pain, he still managed to be adorable. :eyesigh: :eyesigh: Although he looked more adorkable than adorable on that date. giggling

Yup, sweet Brooks was a HOT MESS that date after the injury laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

canyonvue wrote:I really did not see the boogers. I will not be watching that again.

Seeing it once was enough for me if you know what I mean. giggling giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 am

canyonvue wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:I know this is the Brooks thread, and I probably like each of the F3 just about equally.  But maybe Chris isn't really that boring - maybe the exciting parts are on the cutting room floor.  I remember early on, when Brooks had been at the hospital (I think that's when it was).  When Brooks returned, Chris said something about Brooks being so danged charming.  I thought it was very good-natured of Chris and rather humorous, too.  He knew Brooks was a threat, but he still couldn't help but like the guy himself.

I thought that was charming when Chris said that, too. He didn't say it in a mean way and you could tell he couldn't help but like him. :Smiley: 

I just . . . I honestly don't understand why they'd show what they did of his date. It's like they hate him or something.

That nose scene would have made better sense as like the out take scene/bloopers at the end instead of placed as part of the all pivotal HTD. It def could have been in the running for the "bleachable moments" they advertise during the show...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:10 am

atem wrote:Ashley better be happy JP didn't see her making out with the guys like Brooks saw with James. JP wouldn't even watch the show, that's how jealous he'd get!

Good thing too because Ashley/Ben's final date in the mud was very uh..............well touch feely lol
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 am

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I really did not see the boogers. I will not be watching that again.

Seeing it once was enough for me if you know what I mean.  giggling giggling 
there was a booger. ick. can't believe they showed that. his HTD was definitely weird the way it was shown. i don't think they'd do that to a F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

gabriele wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Seeing it once was enough for me if you know what I mean.  giggling giggling 
there was a booger. ick. can't believe they showed that. his HTD was definitely weird the way it was shown. i don't think they'd do that to a F1.    

No. I don't either.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 am

BarbB222 wrote:Speaking of Brooks' hands, I love how he rubs Des. Before the fireworks, when Des as asking about meeting his family, he totally rubs her back and she likes it. At the park when they sit together he has his hand around her hips and there he goes again. Brooks is a pretty sensuous guy. I love Bres!

I know! The little back rubs are so sweet!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:24 am

yup a booger/snot wad got stuck to the top of his left nostril during the first blow. He took care of it pretty quick but not fast enough to be unseen laugh out loud...of course to be fair, if Brooks had completed the near catastropy of capsizing the canoe in the lake/pond most likely full of duck feces then I'd say we could let Chris off the hook. Brookster really saved that moment laugh out loud. Could you imagine them having to walk into the family meeting soaked and covered in duck feces? That was before the list of memorable moments Des read him right? She could have added that one at the end haha. rotfl
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

yup a booger/snot wad got stuck to the top of his left nostril during the first blow. He took care of it pretty quick but not fast enough to be unseen laugh out loud...of course to be fair, if Brooks had completed the near catastropy of capsizing the canoe in the lake/pond most likely full of duck feces then I'd say we could let Chris off the hook. Brookster really saved that moment laugh out loud. Could you imagine them having to walk into the family meeting soaked and covered in duck feces? That was before the list of memorable moments Des read him right? She could have added that one at the end haha. rotfl

Brooks might have ruined a couple of portable camera mounted on the canoe. And what for??? A kiss from Des?giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel