SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Still don't get what you guys are saying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Could someone post a timeline/summary of sightings? Been away the whole week-end and findig it hard to get my thoughts aligned! Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Even if they met up in FL.  There is no way they would be able to be on the beach together.  I don't really doubt the spoilers just the sighting.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:18 pm

sophienette wrote:Could someone post a timeline/summary of sightings? Been away the whole week-end and findig it hard to get my thoughts aligned! Praying 

I'll do my best from what I've seen:
7/4: 4th of July family stuff in Idaho
7/5: late afternoon- girl sees who she thinks is Brooks at Salt Lake City Airport:
@caitiemonte 5 Jul
You guys I just saw Brooks from the bachelorette at the Salt Lake airport so basically I'm famous

3:34 PM - 5 Jul 13 · Details

7/7 and 7/8(for location verification): girl on vacation in Florida says she swears she saw Brooks and Desiree on a beach

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Natalie Streich[/b] ‏@NStreich 8 Jul
Bye bye Florida sad

[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Natalie Streich[/b] ‏@NStreich 7 Jul
I swear I just saw Desiree and [b class="coloradmin" style="color:#aa0000"]Brooks[/b] on the beach!!

7/12 A girl says she is 99.9% sure Brooks is on her flight to Atlanta. 7/13: RS posts pics of Michael/Brooks in Florida from "last night" 7/12.
7/13: another pic surfaces of Brooks in Florida.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

All the while, Desiree is shown to be in CA. So, again I don't see it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Do we know she was in CA from July 5 to 8th?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Even if they met up in FL.  There is no way they would be able to be on the beach together.  I don't really doubt the spoilers just the sighting.

Yeah I get what you mean but then again Ashley and JP should never have been seen at that hotel together and Courtney should have never been caught walking Ben's dog so nothing is implausible at this point. This is all hearsay of course and yeah the people tweeting may just have mistaken the identity of who they saw but just the timeline and the circumstances described seem to make a plausible situation out of all of it at least to me.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Why couldnt Brooks just be visiting his pal Michael for a couple of days..... Michael most likely flew west today anyways... No biggie

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

atem wrote:All the while, Desiree is shown to be in CA. So, again I don't see it.

yah, this weekend but from what another poster here said, last weekend they didn't see her resurface until Tuesday of this past week. again it isn't perfect but it is something. Everyone always seems so frantic about no possible getaway moments. We aren't going to EVER get definite or perfect info, that is why I say the stuff last weekend is plausible. I am not saying it is for sure.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:28 pm

He could. :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

sophienette wrote:Do we know she was in CA from July 5 to 8th?

someone here, I think SFrank (sorry if I am mistaken) said she was "off the grid" over last weekend until Tuesday 7/10. Again i apologize if above is incorrect I think it was posted somewhere in the last thread.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel