SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm

The ID pics were from July 4th. Only that day as far as I am aware.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:04 pm

sophienette wrote:The ID pics were from July 4th. Only that day as far as I am aware.

Are u sure because it said July 4th "weekend" on his SIL FB. :greenman:
If not, then great!cheerleader 

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:07 pm

sfrank wrote:
sophienette wrote:The ID pics were from July 4th. Only that day as far as I am aware.

I was told due to the claim he was at the airport on the 5th. He wasn't. He was with them on the 4th. Then I guess left on the 5th. Doesn't mean he was with Desiree though. So, I guess the whole thing is moot.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

I was told due to the claim he was at the airport on the 5th.  He wasn't.  He was with them on the 4th.  Then I guess left on the 5th.   Doesn't mean he was with Desiree though.  So, I guess the whole thing is moot.

Not completely moot, because that leaves the 5, 6, and 7 for them to be together. I always thought the pictures were of the weekend
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:14 pm

It is very unusual for any contestant to not have said "I love you" by the HTD, which proves to me that Brooks is supremely confident in himself and his "emotional process" and true enough to himself that he's not treating this as a race against the other guys. Never has he said he needs to step up his game, needs to do something to win any rose or her affection. The others have. And the others have employed other means to get an advantage, like Drew with kissing and locking onto his family; and Chris with his poems and finally squeezing an "I love you" out when he wasn't confident enough to say it without looking very awkward. Drew said "I love you" when he was in direct competition with Zac.

I love that Brooks has not said it cheaply.

But, obviously, at some point, she's going to want to hear it from him.

He has said it in his eyes, though.

Last edited by canyonvue on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 pm

sfrank wrote:

If not, then great!cheerleader 

Maybe it was his family's weekend, but Brooks had to leave early.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:24 pm

atem wrote:
LLiza wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
loro wrote:I don't think their  building up to brooks leaving I think their building up to des having to
diside whether she wants love or a proposal in the end.  The out of no where ending will
be he does propose.

Agree with this.
.    I totally agree..If Desiree ended up with anybody other than Brooks.she would be.settling . JMO  I think she's smarter than that.

Isn't it "settling" when you want a man who isn't sure that he loves you or wants to be in a committed relationship??  I trust that she is smart enough to realize that her fantasies may not be realistic.  Let's hope that they both are willing to see the truth in their lives...and the truth may not be to embark on a relationship that will not last.

No.  Because, I doubt that Brooks would propose, if he didn't mean it.

I agree. If Brooks proposes it will be because he WANTS to, the fact that he is willing to go through the upcoming drama in the name of making sure it is right tells me he isn't a settle type either. I think she does have strong feelings for Chris and Drew and it is very possible she could have a content, fulfilling life with either of them, however from what has been shown, Brooks is on a completely different level for her than the other 2. So yeah for me she is settling if she picks Drew or Chris just for the sure proposal and sure I could be proven wrong, but I just don't see her settling. I think that is why she has been saying she just wants people to watch and see how she came to her decision.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:27 pm

canyonvue wrote:
LLiza wrote:
Judiful wrote:
No settling here. I believe without a doubt they are in love with each other. Brooks does not take  love and marriage lightly, and would never propose unless he was absolutely sure it was the right thing to do. JMO  I can't imagine Des ever accepting a proposal from anybody unless HER whole heart is in it, and I think her whole heart is in it with Brooks.firework 

It's nice to hope that you are right...but if Brooks is uncertain two weeks before the finale, I'm not sure how convincing it is to believe that he miraculously falls in love so deeply that he has to propose because he is absolutely sure!?!?!  None of us know what really happened or what they were thinking.  THAT is the only reality in this story.

I doubt he doesn't overnight fall in love. It's obvious he likes her a lot all along. Especially that HTD preview. I'm sure it's been there for a while and he has to realize it or accept it. His mind has to accept what his heart feels. I doubt it's not a matter of not feeling it yet.

:yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:29 pm

canyonvue wrote:It is very unusual for any contestant to not have said "I love you" by the HTD, which proves to me that Brooks is supremely confident in himself and his "emotional process" and true enough to himself that he's not treating this as a race against the other guys. Never has he said he needs to step up his game, needs to do something to win any rose or her affection. The others have. And the others have employed other means to get an advantage, like Drew with kissing and locking onto his family; and Chris with his poems and finally squeezing an "I love you" out when he wasn't confident enough to say it without looking very awkward. Drew said "I love you" when he was in direct competition with Zac.

JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:30 pm

sophienette wrote:
canyonvue wrote:It is very unusual for any contestant to not have said "I love you" by the HTD, which proves to me that Brooks is supremely confident in himself and his "emotional process" and true enough to himself that he's not treating this as a race against the other guys. Never has he said he needs to step up his game, needs to do something to win any rose or her affection. The others have. And the others have employed other means to get an advantage, like Drew with kissing and locking onto his family; and Chris with his poems and finally squeezing an "I love you" out when he wasn't confident enough to say it without looking very awkward. Drew said "I love you" when he was in direct competition with Zac.

JP.

yes

And yet Ashley knew where she stood with him, just like Des does, and has said to CH.

Last edited by canyonvue on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Cecilia wrote:Everyone needs to remember that a proposal on this show means "let's date."  I think Brooks wants to propose once in his life, he suggests that maybe he's not ready for a proposal at the end, and she gets really upset.  No one leaves, she lets Drew go like Chris Lambton but at F3.

The only problem with this theory is the horse-back riding and the picnic.  If they can't be the same date.  

Maybe Des will end up keeping all 3 to through the FD, MTP and LCD due to whatever is going on and then at some point Drew can't handle something or pulls out because of whatever "won't work", he is officially F3, then at FRC, Chris becomes F2 and Brooks F1. Why no screen caps of Brooks dates then? Because they want to promote the Brooks/Des crying devstated angle. Showing any sign of normal dates in previews at this time will wash out the sense of suspense they want to create. I have no proof of this obviously but I don't think it is implausible.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Everyone needs to remember that a proposal on this show means "let's date."  I think Brooks wants to propose once in his life, he suggests that maybe he's not ready for a proposal at the end, and she gets really upset.  No one leaves, she lets Drew go like Chris Lambton but at F3.

The only problem with this theory is the horse-back riding and the picnic.  If they can't be the same date.  

Maybe Des will end up keeping all 3 to through the FD, MTP and LCD due to whatever is going on and then at some point Drew can't handle something or pulls out because of whatever "won't work", he is officially F3, then at FRC, Chris becomes F2 and Brooks F1. Why no screen caps of Brooks dates then? Because they want to promote the Brooks/Des crying devstated angle. Showing any sign of normal dates in previews at this time will wash out the sense of suspense they want to create. I have no proof of this obviously but I don't think it is implausible.

:yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold