SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 pm

If there are 5 sources (which I have no idea if there are), then Fleiss has more problems than just a leak, he's got a flood.

We'll never know that answer
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:24 pm

sfrank wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It's very obvious that Brooks is F1. I can't believe anyone is even questioning it. But, to each his own.

I don't think it is actually...we know that Des loves Brooks but we also know something happens that sends things topsy-turvy. We have no proof of Brooks on a single date in Antigua. Some think he leaves and Des accepts him back others think all three are there. As I pointed out earlier this morning -- that E online article with a source saying that Nate will met "them all" indicates to me that there may be more than two men meeting her family.

All that considered, I am have seen some other things that give me pause but I won't get into it now. I will continue to sleuth behind the scenes.

I want to point out that only thing we know for sure about Brooks being F1 is the same spoiler from 4 sources.

Five sources if you count Dave from Jokers.

Actually, what we have are 5 people telling us that their source says "Brooks is F1". We don't know that we have 5 sources...it could very well be the same 1-2 people.
Unless someone knows otherwise?! :greenman:

Anyway, I want nothing more than for Brooks to be F1...

True, it could be just one production person who is the same inside source for these five people who have said Brooks is F1.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:That's what I asked. How do they go from that moment to distraught, crying, giving up.

How perfect for the producers to have such a plot twist fall right at their feet.......esp after how obvious it apparently was who she wanted....

That is probably what they meant by "It came out of left field, really. It makes no sense." And they don't know if Des and the boys are happy about it. Maybe this is not referring to the very ending, but the moment when Brooks and Des goes from reading over a list of their memories to crying messes. And all hell seems to break loose. Everyone seems to have a conflict after that. It was highly entertaining to them and will be to us.

I think it is because they weren't expecting that Point A to Point B thing.

The ending to me is anything between HTD and FRC and I've said this before earlier in thread # heck if I know lol but you make a great point. Anything in Antigua I would consider part of the ending thus the Des crying, Brooks crying stuff might be the out of left field saga the producers are spouting and honestly, duh producers, Des and the guys aren't happy about it. The FRC part may very well end up being a classic happy ending for the ages for all we know....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:39 pm

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:Please, Nate doesn't talk to ANY of the guys in the next episode.  Stop trying to blame him.

It could be something at the MTP that occurs and then when it is LCD time for Bres maybe that is when she and Brooks get into it in some way (that tealish top/white short outfits and his BSG outfit) The day goes all crazy, Des has her I want to go home, screw it all moments, talks to Chris H and then at night reconvenes with Brooks and they talk it out and move along.

Doesn't explain the edit.  Doesn't explain not one cap of a date they have.  Doesn't explain how they haven't met ONCE since filming ended.  Please, explain?

There's no evidence of her meeting Chris or Drew either. Isn't the whole point of the secret meeting though for it to be unknown to others? I know some couples have been caught but maybe Bres are just better at hiding. Both don't seem to interested in the "look at me" atomsphere so they may able to stay hidden better.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

I'd love to see Chris finish 1st as I started out a Chris fan and only became a Brooks fan after New Jersey episode. That said, from what I saw on Monday's episode, I hope that either

1) Brooks is F1 and catches up to Des so they cross the "finish line" together as she seemed way more into him than he into her while on their cloud 9 date.  

2) Chris is F1 and over the next couple episodes Des' feelings for Chris surpasses her feelings for Brooks.

I bolded "from what I saw on Monday's episode" because who the heck knows what TPTB chose to NOT show on Monday. For all I know, she picks Drew!

But, what I'd really like to see is another successful couple come out of this franchise so whomever finishes first with Des in a few weeks, I just hope that he is her "true" F1 and not a default. And, if she is not certain or her true "love" bailed or is not standing by her side come finale time, I just wish she would not get engaged. How about saying ... "Hey, let's date in real world and figure if we're the real deal outside of the Bach bubble."
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Guess RS was wrong about there being no "trickery" in the end? He said both guys showed up. She dumps one and gets engaged to the other (Brooks). I'll continue to enjoy watching until the end and hope there's a happy ending with a proposal from Brooks.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:That's what I asked. How do they go from that moment to distraught, crying, giving up.

How perfect for the producers to have such a plot twist fall right at their feet.......esp after how obvious it apparently was who she wanted....

That is probably what they meant by "It came out of left field, really. It makes no sense." And they don't know if Des and the boys are happy about it. Maybe this is not referring to the very ending, but the moment when Brooks and Des goes from reading over a list of their memories to crying messes. And all hell seems to break loose. Everyone seems to have a conflict after that. It was highly entertaining to them and will be to us.

I think it is because they weren't expecting that Point A to Point B thing.

The ending to me is anything between HTD and FRC and I've said this before earlier in thread # heck if I know lol but you make a great point. Anything in Antigua I would consider part of the ending thus the Des crying, Brooks crying stuff might be the out of left field saga the producers are spouting and honestly, duh producers, Des and the guys aren't happy about it. The FRC part may very well end up being a classic happy ending for the ages for all we know....

People make such a to-do about Des' confession:

I think that confession was left in (or included) because of that Point A to Point B. They wanted us to see what a shock it is, what a shock it was to them, how it makes no sense, when Brooks and Des have been close all along and so sweet, and then not. I believe they were concerned people might not have noticed well enough how much she was in love with Brooks in order to achieve the "out of left field" and "makes no sense" that entertained them so. So they included the confession. It was TV gold.

Sure, an even bigger twist would be Brooks and Des blowing up and then her saying she realized she loved/needed Chris, or Drew. If she didn't say that they'd look like defaults, for sure.

But the big thing that made them giddy was Des' and Brooks' blow-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:Please, Nate doesn't talk to ANY of the guys in the next episode.  Stop trying to blame him.

It could be something at the MTP that occurs and then when it is LCD time for Bres maybe that is when she and Brooks get into it in some way (that tealish top/white short outfits and his BSG outfit) The day goes all crazy, Des has her I want to go home, screw it all moments, talks to Chris H and then at night reconvenes with Brooks and they talk it out and move along.

Doesn't explain the edit.  Doesn't explain not one cap of a date they have.  Doesn't explain how they haven't met ONCE since filming ended.  Please, explain?

There's no evidence of her meeting Chris or Drew either. Isn't the whole point of the secret meeting though for it to be unknown to others? I know some couples have been caught but maybe Bres are just better at hiding. Both don't seem to interested in the "look at me" atomsphere so they may able to stay hidden better.

Jef wanted to be caught. Brooks doesn't seem like a rule breaker. That is the point of the secret rendezvous. They're secret. And that's true, there's been no proof of the others, either.

I tink the edit makes perfect sense, at least until the blow-up. They were fully expecting Brooks to go all the way. They included the confession because of the blow-up, because it was pure gold and they had to make sure everyone saw how big it was. Her loving and choosing Chris or Drew after that would be even more twisted, so I don't know after that. But before that, the edit gave Brooks as frontrunner as much of a chance as any of the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Maybe there's been no Brooks and Desiree travel sightings because there's not supposed to be. They can go in disguise pretty easy. They can also drive. There are no screen caps because there's not supposed to be..I think they are under strict lock and key.People have said there is no theme song for them. But ~~ The premiere night begins with Des surrounded by majestic mountains and beautiful clouds ..She looks around in wonder saying... "Picture like the best dream you've ever had and times that by 10 that's where I am right now.. I'm living it ! Her first date with Brooks was at the Hollywood sign high on top of the world ..clouds below them...they were on cloud nine. Their second date took them to the mountains of Mediera . She and Brooks are sitting on Cloud nine again..In the middle of the date, we are given that opening clip of Des saying .." Picture like the best dream you've ever had, and times it by ten and that's where I'm at right now..I'm living it !! The song playing in Desiree's intro video the night of the premiere was Andy Grammer singing "Crazy Beautiful"..on their first date Andy Grammer gave them their private concert singing " Gotta Hold Your Head Up" and "I choose You" !! So many things point to Brooks !! firework  Well , I guess we have to wait and see....

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Judiful wrote:Maybe there's  been no Brooks and Desiree travel sightings because there's not supposed to be. They can go in disguise pretty easy. They can also drive. There are no screen caps because there's not supposed to be..I think they are under strict lock and key.People have said there is no theme song for them. But ~~ The premiere night begins with Des surrounded by majestic mountains and beautiful clouds ..She looks around in wonder saying... "Picture like the best dream you've ever had and times that by 10  that's where I am right now.. I'm living it ! Her first date with Brooks was at the Hollywood sign high on top of the world ..clouds below them...they were on cloud nine. Their second date took them to the mountains of Mediera . She and Brooks are sitting on Cloud nine again..In the middle of the date, we are given that opening clip of Des saying .." Picture like the best dream you've ever had, and times it by ten and that's where I'm at right now..I'm living it !! The song playing in Desiree's intro video the night of the premiere was Andy Grammer singing "Crazy Beautiful"..on their first date Andy Grammer gave them their private concert singing " Gotta Hold Your Head Up" and "I choose You" !!  So many things point to Brooks !!  firework  Well , I guess we have to wait and see....

yes 

Yep. You've just got to remember. And stop worrying so freaking much about the things you can't see. They don't want you to see! Including the F1 and the lead getting together after the show. Most people don't even BOTHER to look for those things, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Here's another thing, I go back to her Atlantic City blog and the random mention of a steamy hot tub session with Brooks followed by a Whew!. A session that was NOT aired for her to even have to bring up or discuss in her blog. There was no reason to mention it. NONE. I just don't think Des would feel the need to even bring that up if things end badly with Brooks and more importantly if the F1 is someone other than Brooks. It's one thing to talk about other guys/connections when it was something AIRED on the show but to just randomly throw in such a juicy tibit that we would not have known about if not for her mentioning it, almost sounding giddy about it with someone other than F1 just doesn't seem like Des style and as F1, I can't imagine it is something that you'd want to read/hear about.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Man.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild