SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by umngirl Thu 18 Jul - 2:55

lipsis wrote:There are red carpet pic's up on wireimage. Some of Peta and Cheryl Burke, both of whom never met a red carpet they didnt like, some of Jacoby Jones but no Sean or Ari for that matter. Maybe more pics to come? I dont know. Its probably a safer bet they are going to an after party, if they are going at all.

I have the ESPYs picture stream constantly refreshing on getty and they aren't anywhere to be seen. I'm thinking they may be going to a party, but I'm only like 25% on that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by lipsis Thu 18 Jul - 2:59

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:There are red carpet pic's up on wireimage. Some of Peta and Cheryl Burke, both of whom never met a red carpet they didnt like, some of Jacoby Jones but no Sean or Ari for that matter. Maybe more pics to come? I dont know. Its probably a safer bet they are going to an after party, if they are going at all.

I have the ESPYs picture stream constantly refreshing on getty and they aren't anywhere to be seen. I'm thinking they may be going to a party, but I'm only like 25% on that.

The moral of this story, as it is with all things SeanCat, is...stay tuned!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu 18 Jul - 3:00

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Ain't that the truth!

Although, this is probably one awards show they would both enjoy, sports for Sean but still plenty of t.v./movie stars and great fashion for Cat.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu 18 Jul - 3:07

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Ain't that the truth!

Although, this is probably one awards show they would both enjoy, sports for Sean but still plenty of t.v./movie stars and great fashion for Cat.

Yep, and both for me.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu 18 Jul - 4:41

Oh gosh our lovebirds are so quiet lately. And they only have few tweets and their their IG's are quiet too. I guess we get used to it giggling They spoiled us giggling kidding.  seriously, i don't really mind if they are quiet at the moment and enjoying themselves, whatever they are doing in LA. Lol. But I kinda want to see maybe few pics of them . But that's okay though. Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu 18 Jul - 4:46

Sean has a new tweet responding to a hollywoodlife writer. So far we don't know what they are doing tonight though.

"@elehutch: I made a full & versatile gallery of @SeanLowe09 for my desk at work. Don't call him a repeat poser. pic.twitter.com/v9GO80LtEr"

"@SeanLowe09: @elehutch haha! I'm honored."

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu 18 Jul - 4:54

I think we should just ask them to send us something, I do not think I can wait until they are in Canada.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 59 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu 18 Jul - 5:05

blessed66 wrote:I think we should just ask them to send us something,  I do not think I can wait until they are in Canada.  

Hahaha laugh out loud laugh out loud giggling giggling Maybe they decided to stay quiet for a bit laugh out loud giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu 18 Jul - 6:39

No after party..

@SeanLowe09: I know I'm a decade late, but @clmgiudici and I are starting The Wire tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu 18 Jul - 6:42

lipsis wrote:No after party..

@SeanLowe09: I know I'm a decade late, but @clmgiudici and I are starting The Wire tonight.

So they are returning to the land of tv marathons. Guess they can kiss their social life goodbye for awhile. giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu 18 Jul - 6:50

Haha a new show marathon again? To me it looks like they might did something together tonight , like maybe they went out and ate outside to celebrate their 8th monthsary . Just my speculation . I wonder if sean ever met arie or jef at some point laugh out loud. Depends how long arie in town since the espy held tonight . Wifey and hubby doing their own thing which is watching marathon shows. More cuddling and snuggling . So yeah they will kiss goodbye to twitter for a while especially their eyes will be glued watching the tv marathon they are starting :cutesmile!: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu 18 Jul - 6:51

umngirl wrote:

So they are returning to the land of tv marathons. Guess they can kiss their social life goodbye for awhile. giggling 

Lol don't forget more to come the new breaking bad season still coming this August giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

+37
jaromarie
luv2sing
livelife
renaissance
Linds911