SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am

DesFever wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Seriously, what's wrong with her brother? He's such a jerk to her, in a way, and she takes it. He's always trying to "get in the heads" of all her dates and run them off. It's almost like he's secretly in love with her and is jealously possessive.

Where are you getting this assessment from?

Just from the new preview (and the last time he was around). He's just a jerk to her, IMO. If I were her I'd tell him to bug off. Oh, but I'd love to see him try to "get in their heads."

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am

canyonvue wrote:Seriously, what's wrong with her brother? He's such a jerk to her, in a way, and she takes it. He's always trying to "get in the heads" of all her dates and run them off. It's almost like he's secretly in love with her and is jealously possessive.

I think like many others that have been on the show in the past, he enjoys his 15 min.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

yrkiemommy wrote:

I think like many others that have been on the show in the past, he enjoys his 15 min.

He must be ever so happy then that Des put a few more coins in his meter . UGH
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 am

I love that Brooks family is wearing name tags - hysterical...I'm sure she needed it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 am

It makes them look like his coworkers!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:08 am

One of the most important thing to a person is their name . Des has to remember around around 15-20 because not all are shown . Name tags takes the edge off of Des. Otherwise the only other name she might remember is Brooks' brother Nate lol.

Regarding Des questioning Brooks. Look what happened at dinner where she asked about meeting his family then before the fireworks started, she's leaning on his chest and looking up at him asking does he really want her to meet his family . She wants his approval because she wants his acceptance .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Soleil wrote:He still has yet to say the "I'm as in love as I've ever been" comment. It's coming up I believe right at the end when he finally has the lightbulb moment!

Is that Brooks? Because it sounds like Drew to me!

That's Brooks.  Listen to the 'been' part.  He has an accent on certain words.

I have listened to it about 10 times I still hear Drew at 3:21 with that VO.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Soleil wrote:He still has yet to say the "I'm as in love as I've ever been" comment. It's coming up I believe right at the end when he finally has the lightbulb moment!

Is that Brooks? Because it sounds like Drew to me!

That's Brooks.  Listen to the 'been' part.  He has an accent on certain words.

I have listened to it about 10 times I still hear Drew at 3:21 with that VO.

i can't tell listening whose voice that is, but it doesn't make sense for drew to say "i'm asin love as i've ever been" because he just told us last epi that he's never been in love before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 am

I've listened to it over and over, and it doesn't sound like Brooks to me. And I agree with Gabriele that it makes no sense for Drew to say it.

eta: changed my mind about maybe Michael. not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:40 am

Still think it's Brooks who says that.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:46 am

It's going to be very hard to piece the picture together about the ending. They're setting it up to look like Brooks has cold feet. To what extent it is real remains to be seen. Maybe at the end she wants to choose no one and that's why she's crying in that red dress? Then Brooks comes in shockingly and proposes? Is that what we should be thinking if we are hopeful it's Brooks as F1?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:07 am

Soleil wrote:It's going to be very hard to piece the picture together about the ending. They're setting it up to look like Brooks has cold feet. To what extent it is real remains to be seen. Maybe at the end she wants to choose no one and that's why she's crying in that red dress? Then Brooks comes in shockingly and proposes? Is that what we should be thinking if we are hopeful it's Brooks as F1?

It seems like MF would be touting that it is the most dramatic and romantic ending evah in the history of the show if Brooks comes in at the end and sweeps her off her feet. Instead he says it is interesting but he's not sure if Des or the guys are happy with it?

Now that I say that, I guess I can see it. Drew and Chris would def not be happy with it and if Brooks left and came back at the end I can see Des having reservations as well. Hmmmm...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+51
asim
mrsbatonmom
Mustang19
MVMom39forever
ImeldaMarcos