SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by b Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:09 pm

auntie wrote:I posted the same Jillian season scenario in the F1 thread a few days ago. It's basically a Reid but it works at the end. (And I still totally think CH talked Jill out of it.) Funny enough there was even a great video made that season with an overlay to the ending of The Notebook. Actually there were a bunch of great vids made - my hats off to those who can do them!

Great minds.....:WAVEY: 
Re: CH and Jillian...I always wondered about that. CH had commented he didn't like Ed (I guess Kiptyn was his pick for Jill).

b

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 pm

I think we'll be surprised by why and how everything goes down and they're trying to preserve that in the previews. I don't think anyone knows and I'm tired of speculating. On to Monday! Can't wait for their date and to see what "confession" she makes/or they allow to be seen; and any other Brooks moment we get. And, of course, another preview.

Drew is kind of interesting. The rest bore me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:27 pm

atem wrote:We need to figure out where the heck this is!  It looks to be at the Verandah, but none of their villas or suites looks like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No peephole and the staircase.

Maybe it's at his home, or a relative's home, in Salt Lake City.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 pm

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:We need to figure out where the heck this is!  It looks to be at the Verandah, but none of their villas or suites looks like that.

In the same clothes? He gets all the way there and gets a knock on the door?

I don't know, it seems to match the Verandah villas so well, but for the stairs.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:00 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

In the same clothes?  He gets all the way there and gets a knock on the door?

I don't know, it seems to match the Verandah villas so well, but for the stairs.

It is the same clothes, but maybe that's just his favorite shirt, or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 pm

^Perhaps he left his Antigua residence and was put in some producer-driven holding pattern at another location. This room doesn't look like a typical hotel or resort...it looks more like a vacation condo or apartment.

Maybe 1) the talk came first, 2) then the pacing outside of the Verandah...
4) this mysterious answer at the door....3) limo ride to go reconcile with Des

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:06 pm

agentcurls wrote:^Perhaps he left his Antigua residence and was put in some producer-driven holding pattern at another location. This room doesn't look like a typical hotel or resort...it looks more like a vacation condo or apartment.

The thing is, Momo already identified a bench where BSG is holding Des as she cries. That means after talking in the garden area, Des storms away. Brooks distraught but then he follows her to the boat landing where she's sobbing and they sit on a bench. I think she needs some time after that and then goes to see him and thus knocks on the door.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 pm

agentcurls wrote:^Perhaps he left his Antigua residence and was put in some producer-driven holding pattern at another location. This room doesn't look like a typical hotel or resort...it looks more like a vacation condo or apartment.

I like this scenario best of all. It's the most realistic to me. High clap 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

The thing is, Momo already identified a bench where BSG is holding Des as she cries. That means after talking in the garden area, Des storms away. Brooks distraught but then he follows her to the boat landing where she's sobbing and they sit on a bench. I think she needs some time after that and then goes to see him and thus knocks on the door.
Oh Wow, I like this scenario , too... LOL OMG.... giggling 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

I like these scenarios!!
So something happened, pacing in garden, talk on the bench, knock on door….(Des or someone to take him to Des? They make up)

Of course, this doesn't fit into the brooks leaving scenario. But I do rather this one!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

They may have their serious discussion on the bench near the Verandah, where he is seen pacing....and then

I wonder when the limo ride happens?

Also, it seems the knock on the door is not at Verandah, but possibly a different location.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Couldn't he at least have combed his hair before opening the door?!?!?!?

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+51
asim
mrsbatonmom
Mustang19
MVMom39forever
ImeldaMarcos