SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 am

2observe wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:
auntie wrote:
SueSt wrote:
auntie wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Here are my questions

What exactly did we see on the HTD that made it so pivotal. From a causal viewer (without the benefit of the previews) we would say they all ended up on a happy note. At least that is what it was edited to be. Then why would CH say that the HTs would make the ending of the season clear ?

Good questions ND... so for me the focus has to be on Brooks and his HTD... because unlike Drew and Chris' dates... there seemed to be a lot up in the air... #1 - warning bell for me was that I personally didn't think Brooks' mother was too keen on Des... and maybe that's what caused Brooks to step back... and if that was the reason he stepped back, I don't think he's coming back...

That's exactly what I thought as well.  Though I will add that I think the discussion with the brothers and sister really gave him pause.  If he wasn't ready to say he could make Des happy for the rest of their lives right then and there and then had a week to ruminate on it without seeing her- it might have put him on Meltdown Road by the time he sees her in Antigua.  But Sue is right, he made clear that momma's opinion was first and foremost.

Thanks Auntie... so being a relative newbie to these forums.. if this is correct and the spoilers are wrong - WOW - how often does that happen?

The spoilers have been wrong before- it is not an impossible feat.  But it is unlikely.  Since Brad 2.0 the number and reliability of the spoilers has increased (at least IMO).  In the past, when there was an update, even from Love, she shared as soon as she was sure.  I don't put much stock in RS anymore but Love, San, sophie, and RS all together is pretty telling.  So while not impossible, it is kind of a "dangerous" hope to bet against them.

In any case, I've been ruminating on something for a while.  I think we have been so focused on Brooks and his leaving and coming back (at least some of which I'm pretty sure happens) that I think we're missing something with Drew.  Some issue, drama, twist, positive development- really I don't know.  But something happens with Drew's story arc- which is why the SCs for both Brooks and Drew don't quite add up.  Does that mean the spoilers are incorrect.  No, not necessarily.  But if we're trying to put the puzzle of what happens to get us from Point A to Point B together then I think we're still missing something besides just Brooks leaves.

The missing piece might be what Des told CH about her feelings for Drew. She must have said something, either positive or negative! Maybe it didn't fit into the storyboard, so it was omitted.

CH said we wouldn't understand it until we see the finale. What wouldn't we understand about her having feelings for Drew?
Drew was the only one that said that when he returned he was going to a engaged man.  If viewer haven't been paying attention to Drew and Des, you can see alot about their interactions on his HTD.

That comment made him look like a sitting duck, just like Zac with his ring and his song.

Brooks also talked about marriage with Des in his HTD, saying that they were closer than ever. At least he didn't put a target on his back.

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 am

nd4reality wrote:Here are my questions

What exactly did we see on the HTD that made it so pivotal. From a causal viewer (without the benefit of the previews) we would say they all ended up on a happy note. At least that is what it was edited to be. Then why would CH say that the HTs would make the ending of the season clear ?

What Brooks' bro says to him foreshadows, to a spooky degree, what actually happens (but the casual fan wouldn't know that until they see the Finale). Even a casual fan would wonder if what he says there means something. That whole talk he had with his family. The whole thing was highlighted with this music.

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88
wandb