SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:30 am

Gosh, Nate reminds me of a character from Deliverance. So creepy.
Nate:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 am

Love_Me wrote:
Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love that Brooks is so much taller than CH.

Nate peeking around the corner, sizing Brooks up, cracks me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:48 am

I don't know if that is at the same time. Des apparently isn't readyfor the RC when Nate is there. More fabrication, if you ask me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 am

I didn't know that even Nate's hand(s) are tattoed too.

I really don't think he will be much of anything. This show always does that!

Is that Zak in the penquin outfit?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Anyone notice Zak's outfit of wrinkly gray suit jacket and blue shirt? Any match to the ring sc that has been discussed?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Do we know who gets cut this week?

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:41 pm

crazyjaney wrote:Do we know who gets cut this week?

Zak
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks!

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Zac is wearing a light blue shirt in his HTD.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:50 pm

I sure wish they'd hurry up with the press release!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:35 pm

"Episode 908" - Desiree's emotionally charged, whirlwind world tour to find love comes back to the U.S. as she travels across country to visit Brooks, Chris, Drew and Zak in their hometowns and to meet their families. Her spirit and resilience has surprised the men, but she is about to be severely tested by their loved ones as she tries to figure out if she can love more than one man at a time. Are all of these bachelors ready to be married? Desiree will try and find out from the people who know them best, as she moves closer to making her fairytale come true, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY,
JULY 15 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Desiree starts her visits in Dallas, the hometown of fun-loving, free-spirited Zak, whose zest for life is contagious. The spontaneous bachelor surprises her with an unexpected adventure: They drive a family-owned snow cone truck to an elementary school, where a group of children, hungry for a frosty treat, crowd them. Desiree admires Zak's easy charm as he entertains the kids dressed in a furry Penguin suit. That evening the Bachelorette is delighted to find that her suitor's family is just as fun and outgoing as he is. Zak's brother and sister happily sing their version of a song that Zak wrote for Desiree, bringing her to tears. Then to top it off, the smitten bachelor tells her how he really feels and presents her with a romantic surprise gift that leaves her speechless.

Next the Bachelorette heads to Scottsdale, Arizona, to meet Drew, whose sweet and earnest attitude has captured her heart. He prepares her for an emotional and very moving experience as he introduces Des to his severely mentally challenged sister. His selfless devotion to his older sister deepens Desiree's feelings for Drew. The bachelor's infatuation with Desiree is quite clear to his very happy mother, but what does his father think of welcoming the Bachelorette into the family? Drew make a bold and passionate decision to confess his feelings for Desiree and hopes this will further his chances in taking the next big step.

For her date with Chris, the confident and handsome former professional baseball player, Desiree journeys to McMinnville, Oregon. Their easy chemistry makes for a fun afternoon playing baseball on the field where Chris learned the national past time. The real test will be getting the approval of his overly protective mother. Will she give Desiree the thumbs up?

The final hometown visit is to Salt Lake City, Utah, where the ruggedly handsome Brooks awaits Desiree. Although the Bachelorette is already in love with this man, he is not quite certain of his feelings for her. Brooks' incredibly large family - 10 siblings and their spouses - give him a serious grilling in private, but his mother's opinion is the one he values most. What will she say?

All four men and their families have touched Desiree's heart. Headed back to Los Angeles for the rose ceremony, she is faced with the difficult task of letting one of her amazing men go. As she prepares for her gut-wrenching decision, Desiree gets a visit from her judgmental brother, Nate.

He'd like to know when he's going to get to meet her final men. Of course Desiree remembers Sean's hometown visit to her family last season and the effect it had on Sean and his decision. Now, after talking to Nate, she wonders if she'll let Nate meet her final suitors.

At the rose ceremony, Desiree loses her composure as she says a tearful goodbye to one stunned and devastated bachelor. The Bachelorette and her final three men prepare to leave to their last exotic destination, the tropical paradise of Antigua.

The four remaining men are:
Brooks, 28, a marketing consultant from Salt Lake City, UT
Chris, 27, a mortgage broker from Seattle, WA
Drew, 27, a digital marketing analyst from Scottsdale, AZ
Zak W., 31, a drilling fluid engineer from Mico, TX

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks atem! The press release doesn't make it clear if Nate actually talks to the guys. Anyone?

Also, I suspected that Brooks may be putting on the skids based on his HTD family conversations. Sounds like that may be the case.

Can't wait to watch Drew's HTD! I just LOVE a good cry and it sounds very emotional. Everyone invest in Kleenex stock! Ha ha...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+77
sdmom
Muslady
beader
Cecilia
Rolly