SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am

canyonvue wrote:When you see them in the screencaps you sure do think so. Hugesmile Hugesmile I don't see how anyone can steal that thunder. Especially people whom they've hardly shown their relationship.

Even with Drew and Chris it just doesn't match the passion and intensity of Bres. I didn't really sense a chemistry btw Des/Drew during their 1/1 date. I know they kissed alot but I didn't sense any longing or passion. The fact that Des trusted him though so intently is a plus for him but I don't see a romantic spark. Chris is a great guy and has an amazing body and is very sweet and good hearted but the poetry has got to stop (BOTH OF THEM laugh out loud)It's almost becoming gimmicky to me. Oh the poem pair. Don't get me wrong I can appreicate a poem here and there but come on. To be fair that is probably the shows fault as they are pushing the poetry angle. Bres on the other hand demonstrate it all, passion, love, humor, good naturedness and normalcy. By that I mean so far when they are together and talk/cuddle/make out it isn't weird or cheesy. Sometimes they are goofy but that adds a level to their comfort with each other. Maybe I am alone in it, but when Drew and Zach did those cliche kisses in the alley type deals I was just like ....really? Bres just look like they could be a real couple in the real world and not just the surreal Bachelor atmosphere they are currently shown in.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 am

gabriele wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
gabriele wrote:come on canyon. where's your bravado?! brooks if F1. girldance des said there would be ups and downs in her love story.

True. She did say that. I want to see the downs. I'm just nervous that Drew is going to jump up and go gotcha! giggling 

drew: "it's never going to work." i think he's outta there & probably the next bach since it looks like he's moved to CA & is having "a big adventure".

The it's never gonna work could be his response after he realizes she's picking someone other than him. Similar to saying, she's making a mistake by letting me (Drew) go.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

canyonvue wrote:
gabriele wrote:come on canyon. where's your bravado?! brooks if F1. girldance des said there would be ups and downs in her love story.

True. She did say that. I want to see the downs. I'm just nervous that Drew is going to jump up and go gotcha! giggling 

I think the Drew stuff is to prime him to the audience to be Bachelor. I also think he is F3. Brooks and Chris are the original F2 and only F2 imo. I don't think anything honky wonky takes place to where Drew is ever in F2.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 am

I hate to think Brooks leaves but the evidence is just too overwhelming on that side after last night's preview. If he does leave, IMHO, it needs to and MUST be a darn good excuse (and it better not be that his needy co-workers just couldn't take it anymore).

I am hoping and Praying that its not because he is suddenly calling his feelings or hers into question. Otherwise, I don't think either of them looks too good...he would look weak, wishy-washy and unreliable and so would she for taking him back while Chris and Drew have been loyal and been there for her without wavering.  Also, I don't know in which version of this "Cinderella" fairy tale the prince questions his feelings for her or vice versa and then leaves even just of a little while Suspect 

MFs words are still in the back of my mind..."weirdest ending"..."out of left field"..."doesn't make sense"..."doesn't know if guys or Des are happy with it". Have a strange feeling that Brooks is NOT one of the  "guys" he is referring to and its likely Drew and Chris.  Additionally, CH calling Brooks an "enigma" and maybe "just going through the motions" kinda sets up that storyline, unfortunately. All these statements don't point to him leaving for something out of his control and/or an emergency. But MF and CH are slicker than snot on a doorknob so two things keep me hopeful...

The first is that I truly believe Brooks is a good & genuine guy and knowing all that she has already been through during the process (Ben, Bryden, James) how could he purposely  hurt her by just giving up and leaving?! The second is that its Brooks own words..."Worst Day of My Life" -- would he say this if HE is the one that as orchestrated all of the drama of the day by leaving?  question 

I guess we will have to wait and see but until then I remain hopeful but I cautious! :skeptic:

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:When you see them in the screencaps you sure do think so. Hugesmile Hugesmile I don't see how anyone can steal that thunder. Especially people whom they've hardly shown their relationship.

Even with Drew and Chris it just doesn't match the passion and intensity of Bres. I didn't really sense a chemistry btw Des/Drew during their 1/1 date. I know they kissed alot but I didn't sense any longing or passion. The fact that Des trusted him though so intently is a plus for him but I don't see a romantic spark. Chris is a great guy and has an amazing body and is very sweet and good hearted but the poetry has got to stop (BOTH OF THEM laugh out loud)It's almost becoming gimmicky to me. Oh the poem pair. Don't get me wrong I can appreicate a poem here and there but come on. To be fair that is probably the shows fault as they are pushing the poetry angle. Bres on the other hand demonstrate it all, passion, love, humor, good naturedness and normalcy. By that I mean so far when they are together and talk/cuddle/make out it isn't weird or cheesy. Sometimes they are goofy but that adds a level to their comfort with each other. Maybe I am alone in it, but when Drew and Zach did those cliche kisses in the alley type deals I was just like ....really? Bres just look like they could be a real couple in the real world and not just the surreal Bachelor atmosphere they are currently shown in.

I totally agree. I thought it was weird that he made her go outside so they could kiss against the wall. What was wrong with the table, or somewhere else in the room? And I agree about the poetry being gimmicky now. I thought that the last time we heard one. Are they going to quote poetry to each other for the rest of their lives? It's taking the place of true conversation and comfort level.

Des and Brooks are on another comfort level. Wherever they are they are draped over each other and gazing into each others' eyes and kissing closely, at all different angles, or just having long conversations. No gimmicks. No trying to impress someone. Nothing stiff about them. They just plain click and enjoy each other's company.

You're making me feel better about Des and Brooks. I can see now how it'd be impossible for it to be anyone other than Brooks, unless she really doesn't want what she says she wants. So, why does she try to go on without him? I guess she just has to, or doesn't want to give up. But Brooks has already broken her heart and it seems at least Drew feels he'd be sloppy seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am

BarbB222 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

drew: "it's never going to work." i think he's outta there & probably the next bach since it looks like he's moved to CA & is having "a big adventure".

The it's never gonna work could be his response after he realizes she's picking someone other than him. Similar to saying, she's making a mistake by letting me (Drew) go.

Possibly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I think the Drew stuff is to prime him to the audience to be Bachelor. I also think he is F3. Brooks and Chris are the original F2 and only F2 imo. I don't think anything honky wonky takes place to where Drew is ever in F2.

I hope not. That's the part that bugs me, I think, that she'd scootch Drew into that place. If nothing else, just don't go on a second LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am

sfrank wrote:I hate to think Brooks leaves but the evidence is just too overwhelming on that side after last night's preview. If he does leave, IMHO, it needs to and MUST be a darn good excuse (and it better not be that his needy co-workers just couldn't take it anymore).

I am hoping and Praying that its not because he is suddenly calling his feelings or hers into question. Otherwise, I don't think either of them looks too good...he would look weak, wishy-washy and unreliable and so would she for taking him back while Chris and Drew have been loyal and been there for her without wavering.  Also, I don't know in which version of this "Cinderella" fairy tale the prince questions his feelings for her or vice versa and then leaves even just of a little while Suspect 

MFs words are still in the back of my mind..."weirdest ending"..."out of left field"..."doesn't make sense"..."doesn't know if guys or Des are happy with it". Have a strange feeling that Brooks is NOT one of the  "guys" he is referring to and its likely Drew and Chris.  Additionally, CH calling Brooks an "enigma" and maybe "just going through the motions" kinda sets up that storyline, unfortunately. All these statements don't point to him leaving for something out of his control and/or an emergency. But MF and CH are slicker than snot on a doorknob so two things keep me hopeful...

The first is that I truly believe Brooks is a good & genuine guy and knowing all that she has already been through during the process (Ben, Bryden, James) how could he purposely  hurt her by just giving up and leaving?! The second is that its Brooks own words..."Worst Day of My Life" -- would he say this if HE is the one that as orchestrated all of the drama of the day by leaving?  question 

I guess we will have to wait and see but until then I remain hopeful but I cautious! :skeptic:

My question, out of curiosity...if Brooks does leave or question his feelings what will you think of him? Will you still like him? Because it seems to me you're saying you wouldn't.

As for me, it wouldn't change how I feel about him if he was wishy-washy or not sure about his feelings. I know that Brooks isn't going to be perfect and he has to figure things out. I just really like Brooks. I'm not lying that he's in a rare category for me of my type of guys. Jef wasn't even in that category. Plus, I just love his cute personality.

I don't think he's a bad guy no matter what he does; even if he hurts Desiree, because this is, ultimately, just a show, and he's much more than this show.

Unless Brooks murders someone or anything else I can't abide, I'm going to follow him and be a fan of this cute, sweet, gentle guy. In fact, part of me hopes he does end up single after this show. I guess I always applaud when someone escapes the talons of the show and the lead. Of course, that someone is always a guy I like, laugh out loud. If I didn't like him so much, I'd be like meh, do what you want with him.

I think he's going to fall off a lot of people's pedestals, but that's the lot of an F1. At least his real-life friends know what's what.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am

sfrank wrote:I hate to think Brooks leaves but the evidence is just too overwhelming on that side after last night's preview. If he does leave, IMHO, it needs to and MUST be a darn good excuse (and it better not be that his needy co-workers just couldn't take it anymore).

I am hoping and Praying that its not because he is suddenly calling his feelings or hers into question. Otherwise, I don't think either of them looks too good...he would look weak, wishy-washy and unreliable and so would she for taking him back while Chris and Drew have been loyal and been there for her without wavering.  Also, I don't know in which version of this "Cinderella" fairy tale the prince questions her feeling for him and then leaves her even just of a little while Suspect 

MFs words are still in the back of my mind..."weirdest ending"..."out of left field"..."doesn't make sense"..."doesn't know if guys or Des are happy with it". Have a strange feeling that Brooks is NOT one of the  "guys" he is referring to and its likely Drew and Chris.  Additionally, CH calling Brooks an "enigma" and maybe "just going through the motions" kinda sets up that storyline, unfortunately. All these statements don't point to him leaving for something out of his control and/or an emergency.
But MF and CH are slicker than snot on a doorknob so two things keep me hopeful...

We all obviously suck at waiting and seeing laugh out loud but I just..........the way he was acting/crying/freaking did not give me a vibe of a man who doesn't love Des and wants to just leave. I think Brooks is in Antigua from start to finish, what transpires during that time and when is like you said, wait and see.(or speculate to death like I have been doing all night...oy vey. .laugh out loud)

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:48 am

canyonvue wrote:

My question, out of curiosity...if Brooks does leave or question his feelings what will you think of him? Will you still like him? Because it seems to be you're saying you wouldn't.

As for me, it wouldn't change how I feel about him if he was wishy-washy or not sure about his feelings. I know that Brooks isn't going to be perfect and he has to figure things out. I just really like Brooks. I'm not lying that he's in a rare category for me of my perfect guys. Jef wasn't even in that category. Plus, I just love his cute personality.

I don't think he's a bad guy no matter what he does; even if he hurts Desiree, because this is, ultimately just a show, and he's much more than this show.

Unless Brooks murders someone or is something that I equally can't abide, I'm going to follow him and be a fan of this cute, sweet, gentle guy.

First, I want to reiterate that its WHY he leaves is really the determining factor here and NOT the fact that he leaves...

Yes, I would still think he is a good guy. But for me, personally,  I would question how reliable he could be for me in the future. Its more than about the show or how cute he is... its about a potential glimpse into life as a couple. Its not lost of me that the circumstances are usual and extreme but I still think for the most part it could give you something to go.

Life is full of ups and down but as a couple, we ride it out together. Its like their talk on the Hollywood sign - Des says she is willing to take the risk and get hurt in the end. But if he chooses to leave on his own accord, can we say the same for him? Is he equally invested as she is? Even with him coming back my answer would still be "no" - at least not in the same way Drew and Chris have been. They too have their fears, emotional turmoil and insecurities but they are in it just as much as Des is and have remained by her side through the thick and thin. Him leaving (w/o a legit excuse) would be a problem for me. I don't think I could pick him in the end but that's ME not Des. I still think they make one hell of a cute couple though! Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:19 am

Personally, I can't see how anyone could think this guy isn't cute. Really. I have a hard time understanding how.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:23 am

canyonvue wrote:Personally, I can't see how anyone could think this guy isn't cute. Really. I have a hard time understanding how.

I agree, he is just gorgeous.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez