SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:41 pm

atem wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
atem wrote:Here's Desiree's FRC Dress

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is making me think there are 2 FRC dresses. One with the guy she turns down (orange). And a more elaborate one for the FRC with her guy.

Sorry, but where in the world are you getting an orange dress from.[/quote]

I thought I read that the census was she turned Chris down wearing a orange dress. I'll have to go try and find the sc.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 15s
Can't wait for tomorrow night! #TheBachelorette finale. Who will be watching?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 15s
Can't wait for tomorrow night! #TheBachelorette finale. Who will be watching?

awwww  she sounds so excited.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am

Iluvbachette wrote:
atem wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
atem wrote:Here's Desiree's FRC Dress

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is making me think there are 2 FRC dresses. One with the guy she turns down (orange). And a more elaborate one for the FRC with her guy.

Sorry, but where in the world are you getting an orange dress from.

I thought I read that the census was she turned Chris down wearing a orange dress. I'll have to go try and find the sc.[/quote]

The orange dress is from the f3 RC. They show Chris but Drew would be there too.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 pm

I really do not like Des`FRC dress. The color is all wrong for her and plus it makes her look too thin.

But at least this is some proof that there is an FRC and that sad looking podium is not just for promo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:59 pm

I thought Des And Chris looked gorgeous in the People shoot. And I clearly need to go back and watch her dates with him. I was so turned off By the spoiler, that I could not enjoy the season. Brooks is just a turn off to me. I think I need to start watching unspoiled.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 am

tigertiz wrote:I thought Des And Chris looked gorgeous in the People shoot.  And I clearly need to go back and watch her dates with him.   I was so turned off By the spoiler, that I could not enjoy the season. Brooks is just a turn off to me. I think I need to start watching unspoiled.
to the bolded, i know you are not the only one, tigertiz. Several posters thru PMs have mentioned it to me as well. Although i - and several doubtful posters- have tried best to throw out alternative ending that Chris is the F1, what can we do against the 99.99% confirmed spoilers from reliable sources?..LOL. To me, this season is all about spoilers vs SCs/Edit/Storyline/Post-Show evidences (tweets, IG, blogs, intvws). Handsdown, the weirdest season ever. How Des and Chris handle the wrong spoiler all season long is beyond me :). Well, i guess this season is an eye opener for everybody; the new chapter of sleuthing, speculating and healthier fangirling shall begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 am

I have to wonder if the very low ratings were not a partial result of the spoilers and how badly Brooks appeared to some of the viewers that they deliberately choosing not to watch due to what they thought the outcome would be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have to wonder if the very low ratings were not a partial result of the spoilers and how badly Brooks appeared to some of the viewers that they deliberately choosing not to watch due to what they thought the outcome would be.
No offense to Brooks and his fans. But i know your take does make sense to me, as i know some fellow posters who thought so. Too bad- unlike me giggling - they dont have a fav to barely hang onto the whole season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have to wonder if the very low ratings were not a partial result of the spoilers and how badly Brooks appeared to some of the viewers that they deliberately choosing not to watch due to what they thought the outcome would be.
I dunno, Kasha.  I wonder what percentage of regular viewers are even aware of the spoilers.  I thought spoiled viewers were probably just a drop in the bucket, but I'm certainly no expert on the numbers.

If I were a "fickle" viewer (no offense intended to those who pick and choose which seasons to watch), and I was aware of the spoiler, I probably wouldn't have watched this season.  Brooks is not very attractive to me and after having watched him, he's not that interesting to me either.  Whenever I look at pics of him now, all I can think of is Dudley Do-right because of his chin.  :Biggrin:

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:20 am

I was never that crazy about Brooks either.  I thought I was just about alone in that thought with all the Brooks-love going on (and that's OK - to each his/her own)!  But I really liked Des a lot, so I figured maybe I'd grow to appreciate him.  I was OK with him after awhile, but never got excited about him.  But Des knows herself better than I do, so if that's what she wanted, who was I to say she was wrong?  Fortunately she was forced to realize she was wrong, and once Brooks stepped aside, she was able to see she had the best thing she could ever want offering himself to her all along.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 am

Chacharo wrote:
I dunno, Kasha.  I wonder what percentage of regular viewers are even aware of the spoilers.  I thought spoiled viewers were probably just a drop in the bucket, but I'm certainly no expert on the numbers.

If I were a "fickle" viewer (no offense intended to those who pick and choose which seasons to watch), and I was aware of the spoiler, I probably wouldn't have watched this season.  Brooks is not very attractive to me and after having watched him, he's not that interesting to me either.  Whenever I look at pics of him now, all I can think of is Dudley Do-right because of his chin.  :Biggrin:
I think it used to be more if you wanted to be spoiled(or didn't) you had to seek out the spoilers.
Now with the notoriety of RS and other in your face spoilers(Wetpaint for one), spoiler talk is big water cooler talk at jobs, high school hallways, sorority viewing parties etc. and you don't have dig deep to seek some of the more evident ones.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+37
Iluvbachette
beader
DKWillis
bilolo
veg_out