SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone read that WetPaint encounter of Chris S on July 14th?  She asked him how Desiree was doing and he said
Plus, he’s a seasoned pro. I couldn’t resist asking him how Desiree Hartsock is doing, you know, in case Chris does end up winning and is also terrible at keeping secrets. “She was really nice...  on the show,” he hedged in response.

Huh?  Really nice?  

Okay, so we know its not Chris, but we were pretty sure of that already.  Now why couldn't they ask Drew or Brooks that question?!?

Why are you pretty sure of that? I don't see why they haven't caught up with Drew. Brooks seems to have fallen the face of the earth after Sun.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
relaxing wrote:I guess it's romantic but I'd still much rather see a Traditional FD, MTP and LCD for them than tears and drama.  I hope they get a little time together before the end otherwise we've already seen their last date.🇳🇴   If he just shows back up at the FRC, Then It's just a falling out and a reconciliation left to watch.   I'm majorly bummed if that's the case.

That's just it.  Nothing indicates it is any different in the episode description.  It pisses me the heck off that all these articles are skipping the FD issue and we have to wait until Tue for an answer.

How can they put something about the FD when there clearly wasn't one ? They will certainly not print the hook of this episode otherwise why would people watch.
We sleuthed this stuff ages ago - Brooks leaves prior to his FD.
In the old days (FORT) the sleuths would hammer certain truths - the SCs don't lie. Apparently this time - the lack of SCs don't lie. Nice and tidy.

THIS! I've been thinking this for a while. We didn't have spoilers back then. The sleuths would go to work and before the end of the season would have it all figured out by their, well, sleuthing. We rely on the spoilers now though. nd is right- you can't hide something that never happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
relaxing wrote:I guess it's romantic but I'd still much rather see a Traditional FD, MTP and LCD for them than tears and drama.  I hope they get a little time together before the end otherwise we've already seen their last date.🇳🇴   If he just shows back up at the FRC, Then It's just a falling out and a reconciliation left to watch.   I'm majorly bummed if that's the case.

That's just it.  Nothing indicates it is any different in the episode description.  It pisses me the heck off that all these articles are skipping the FD issue and we have to wait until Tue for an answer.

How can they put something about the FD when there clearly wasn't one ? They will certainly not print the hook of this episode otherwise why would people watch.
We sleuthed this stuff ages ago - Brooks leaves prior to his FD.
In the old days (FORT) the sleuths would hammer certain truths - the SCs don't lie. Apparently this time - the lack of SCs don't lie. Nice and tidy.

That was my point. I realize that the sleuthing of screencaps and previews clearly shows the breakdown between Des and Brooks is when they meet for his fantasy date, hence no more dates for them this season, potentially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Just because we haven't seen SC for something doesn't mean it hasn't happened. We are only seeing SC for things they want us to see correct? Maybe Des and Brooks do have other dates or time together but it's not being shown to us. Is that possible?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:HOME > THE BACHELORETTE > THE BACHELORETTE 9

'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: You may not fully understand the hometowns until the finale

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/17/2013 

The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison says viewers may not see the clear picture of what happened during this week's broadcast of Desiree Hartsock's hometown dates with her final four suitors until the season concludes.

ADVERTISEMENT

"This was a very interesting and pivotal episode in many ways, and with all that was going on there were some things you may not even understand until you see the dramatic two-episode finale of this season," Harrison wrote in his Entertainment Weekly blog.

Regardless of the drama to come, Harrison told TV Guide in an interview that The Bachelorette star has "four incredible guys" left. However, the host finds it funny yet predictable Hartsock sincerely fell in love with Brooks Forester, the one guy who still seems somewhat closed off.
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 9
More The Bachelorette 9 News

"The one who isn't giving it up emotionally, isn't telling her everything she wants to hear, is the guy she's the most into," Harrison explained. "You'd think we'd learn from our mistakes, but it's really such a cliche. He's not the bad guy by any means and he's very much into Des for sure, but it's funny that there are three guys just throwing themselves at her and she is just trying to figure out Brooks."

Despite Forester's apparent hesitation to throw out the words, "I love you," Harrison insisted all four suitors were ready to pop the question after their hometown dates.

"I said to Des, 'If you stop this right now, there's a good chance all the guys would propose,' and that's crazy... Any of these guys would make great husbands and great fathers. She's done a great job narrowing it down, but now it's about the life she wants," Harrison told TV Guide, explaining why Hartsock probably sent Waddell home.

"It was almost as if Zak was the odd guy out, and when the music stopped we had to take one chair away. He had a great hometown and Des really enjoyed it and saw him for who he is. I don't think he'll have any problems getting a date."

Waddell's personality was almost the opposite of Kenney's, but Hartsock obviously chose to keep Kenney around.

"Drew's life might be very attractive to some. He's a very serious man, settled into who he is and what he wants. He's just not the crazy, happy-go-lucky guy who's going to bring the snow cone truck to school," Harrison said.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awww, Drew is out :(. They want Zak as the Bachelor.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Rolly wrote:Just because we haven't seen SC for something doesn't mean it hasn't happened. We are only seeing SC for things they want us to see correct? Maybe Des and Brooks do have other dates or time together but it's not being shown to us. Is that possible?!?
Not according to the FD Episode description. There is only 2 fantasy dates and 2 LCDs.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Beagle wrote:

'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: You may not fully understand the hometowns until the finale

The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison says viewers may not see the clear picture of what happened during this week's broadcast of Desiree Hartsock's hometown dates with her final four suitors until the season concludes.

ADVERTISEMENT

"This was a very interesting and pivotal episode in many ways, and with all that was going on there were some things you may not even understand until you see the dramatic two-episode finale of this season," Harrison wrote in his Entertainment Weekly blog.

Regardless of the drama to come, Harrison told TV Guide in an interview that The Bachelorette star has "four incredible guys" left. However, the host finds it funny yet predictable Hartsock sincerely fell in love with Brooks Forester, the one guy who still seems somewhat closed off.
RELATED LINKS

"The one who isn't giving it up emotionally, isn't telling her everything she wants to hear, is the guy she's the most into," Harrison explained. "You'd think we'd learn from our mistakes, but it's really such a cliche. He's not the bad guy by any means and he's very much into Des for sure, but it's funny that there are three guys just throwing themselves at her and she is just trying to figure out Brooks."

Despite Forester's apparent hesitation to throw out the words, "I love you," Harrison insisted all four suitors were ready to pop the question after their hometown dates.

"I said to Des, 'If you stop this right now, there's a good chance all the guys would propose,' and that's crazy... Any of these guys would make great husbands and great fathers. She's done a great job narrowing it down, but now it's about the life she wants," Harrison told TV Guide, explaining why Hartsock probably sent Waddell home.

"It was almost as if Zak was the odd guy out, and when the music stopped we had to take one chair away. He had a great hometown and Des really enjoyed it and saw him for who he is. I don't think he'll have any problems getting a date."

Waddell's personality was almost the opposite of Kenney's, but Hartsock obviously chose to keep Kenney around.

"Drew's life might be very attractive to some. He's a very serious man, settled into who he is and what he wants. He's just not the crazy, happy-go-lucky guy who's going to bring the snow cone truck to school," Harrison said.

It really has never seemed to me Drew was up for lead. They could have highlighted him so differently to be front and centre but he never has been. I also really think he is a little too reserved, genuine, sweet and young to be the Bachelor, although he will make a great catch for someone.

I would love Zak and there are signs I think he's being considered. CH has always talked him up in blogs etc. I just doubt they would ever pick a guy I like for Bachelor, so doubt it will happen in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 pm

The thing with Zak as the Bachelor which I'm pretty sure now he will be ( CH mentioned a couple of ago they were looking for someone with an edge plus the description of Zak at the MTA by RS was an all out campaign for Zak ) is Fleiss will go all out with hot tub parties every week . Zak would be walking around half naked at every opportunity and I can just imagine the dates. Not looking forward to it. :(
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:22 pm

relaxing wrote:
Beagle wrote:

ADVERTISEMENT

RELATED LINKS

It really has never seemed to me Drew was up for lead.  They could have highlighted him so differently to be front and centre but he never has been.  I also really think he is a little too reserved, genuine, sweet and young to be the Bachelor, although he will make a great catch for someone.

I would love Zak and there are signs I think he's being considered.  CH has always talked him up in blogs etc.  I just doubt they would ever pick a guy I like for Bachelor, so doubt it will happen in the end.

ITA

If he was they would have shown a lot more skin IMO. Sorry to say but they kept that beautiful boy dutifully covered up most of this season when clearly he was shirtless at least part of the time. And that is only from the editing POV. No, their storyline for Drew was quite different than a "next lead". They have positioned him as there for Des and falling in love with Des (via the edit).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

What does Chris H means by this about Drew:  
He's a very serious man, settled into who he is and what he wants.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:What does Chris H means by this about Drew:  
He's a very serious man, settled into who he is and what he wants.
I took it to mean that in comparison to ... Brooks, who's more lighthearted and not sure of what he wants...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:00 am

Beagle wrote:The thing with Zak as the Bachelor which I'm pretty sure now he will be ( CH mentioned a couple of ago they were looking for someone with an edge plus the description of  Zak at the MTA by RS was an all out campaign for Zak ) is Fleiss will go all out with hot tub parties every week . Zak would be walking around half naked at every opportunity and I can just imagine the dates. Not looking forward to it. :(

They just can't make Zak more attractive no matter how much they talk him up. I know a lot here love him but I have never warmed up to him since the whole naked guy thing. Can't take him seriously. Nice family though.

I didn't think they were pushing Drew for TB until recently. If he ends up the heartbroken f2 all bets are off. Zak kind of reminds me of Ashley's season when they were pushing Ames, especially at the MTA. Ryan was also someone we heard was a frontrunner because he came back but in the end it was Ben, the heartbroken f2. I also think Chris is in the running but only if he's f2. Drew & Chris are pretty much the same age with Drew being 28. Is Chris?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+61
misticia
Ariela
MiaHawk
veg_out
Baseball Mom