SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:09 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:
nymeria wrote:
atem wrote:So, there's only one 1 on 1 date this episode? scratch 

So, that's Drew's date right?  I thought Zak got a one on one?

RS states that there are two 1-on-1 and the second one could possible be Zak (which makes sense).

Yeah, sometimes the description skips one of the dates.  Too bad.  I was the most curious about their date!

I'm having trouble picturing Des with Zak on a 1 on 1 date but guess it must happen.

That's why I'm so dang curious! I don't know why. Just to see how a full date would be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 am

Zak and Des go zip-lining in Spain... It's also the day of her birthday, btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:Zak and Des go zip-lining in Spain... It's also the day of her birthday, btw.

Zip lining? How do you know that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 am

nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Geez.  Maybe when they get to Portugal the synopsis will have a different tone. I don't like tuning in to Monday Night Fights.  

It does :)

Isn't that another 1-1 with Brooks?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 am

nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Geez.  Maybe when they get to Portugal the synopsis will have a different tone. I don't like tuning in to Monday Night Fights.  

Yes. In Portugal, Chris, Brooks and Michael G (never understood why HIM) all get 1-on-1 dates and Zak & Drew get 2-on-1. Except the 2-on-1 is like the one that Cat, Lindsay and Des had with Sean last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:15 am

nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

Yes.  In Portugal, Chris, Brooks and Michael G (never understood why HIM) all get 1-on-1 dates and Zak & Drew get 2-on-1. Except the 2-on-1 is like the one that Cat, Lindsay and Des had with Sean last season.

So that means Chris get a 1-on-1 back to back. That does not seem right. Because didn't Chris have a one on one in Spain?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:19 am

nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

Yes.  In Portugal, Chris, Brooks and Michael G (never understood why HIM) all get 1-on-1 dates and Zak & Drew get 2-on-1. Except the 2-on-1 is like the one that Cat, Lindsay and Des had with Sean last season.

So that means Chris get a 1-on-1 back to back.  That does not seem right.  Because didn't Chris have a one on one in Spain?

Nope. Zak and Drew get 1-on-1 date in Spain. Chris, Brooks, James, Kasey, JP all have the soccer group date. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 am

nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

So that means Chris get a 1-on-1 back to back.  That does not seem right.  Because didn't Chris have a one on one in Spain?

Chris gets his next week in Germany, then it's Spain, and then it's Portugal (second 1-1).
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 am

nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

It does Smiley

Nope. Zak and Drew get 1-on-1 date in Spain. Chris, Brooks, James, Kasey, JP all have the soccer group date. Smiley

My mistake Chris had the one on one in Germany. I am getting them confused. I guess I need to take notes.:yes:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 am

sanlee088 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

It does Smiley

Chris gets his next week in Germany, then it's Spain, and then it's Portugal (second 1-1).

Thanks San i am getting my countries confused...Hugesmile
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 am

nannymargie wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

It does Smiley

Thanks San i am getting my countries confused...Hugesmile

No problem! And it is alright....I know the feeling! Hugesmile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 am

nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nymeria wrote:

Nope. Zak and Drew get 1-on-1 date in Spain. Chris, Brooks, James, Kasey, JP all have the soccer group date. :)

So, there's an intense fight that breaks out between these guys? Maybe with James involved, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+59
Norcalgal
mrsbatonmom
bleuberry
luvstx
Jaybird