SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by melisma Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Wow!!  Congrats to all of the realists on this thread!!  No excuses are necessary or appropriate.  With his lack of media sensitivity, he'll be moving back to Dallas quicker than Sean can unbutton his shirt!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

I think he was being brutally  honest as to what he thinks of professional dancers.  But I bet he has loads more opinions that are equally extremely conservative.  He just generally manages to hide them.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:43 pm

At least Peta is gainfully employed in HW, while Sean isn't.  He doesn't even have a real place of his own.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think he was being brutally  honest as to what he thinks of professional dancers.  But I bet he has loads more opinions that are equally extremely conservative.  He just generally manages to hide them.

I think it's just how he feels about women in general... bet he'd never say anything like that about Bruno giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 pm

northernviewer wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think he was being brutally  honest as to what he thinks of professional dancers.  But I bet he has loads more opinions that are equally extremely conservative.  He just generally manages to hide them.

I think it's just how he feels about women in general... bet he'd never say anything like that about Bruno  giggling
Yup!  He reminds me of an eighty year old conservative man who thinks that women know nothing and have no intrinsic value.  Trouble is, he isn't eighty and this is 2013.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 pm

So if Peta worked at Hooters, would he expect a free entre?

From kicking puppies to free meals to Hooters. This guy needs to leave the comedy to professionals.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 am

i used to like sean. i really did, but i now wonder how much they just left on the cutting room floor. there is an article at life & style with sean saying "he and catherine" both pick bryden for des. really? Cat doesn't even get to pick her own guy for des? somehow i just doubt she'd pick the exact same guy as sean for des out of 25 guys. i fear Cat has turned into a stepford wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:30 am

Gabriele, do you think possibly the support for Bryden was to continue support for the show and keep people off track of the actual F1? They probably  have an interest in keeping people watching I would think.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am

gabriele wrote:i used to like sean. i really did, but i now wonder how much they just left on the cutting room floor. there is an article at life & style with sean saying "he and catherine" both pick bryden for des. really? Cat doesn't even get to pick her own guy for des? somehow i just doubt she'd pick the exact same guy as sean for des out of 25 guys. i fear Cat has turned into a stepford wife.

Cat tweeted she was team Bryden during his 1-on-1 date which is long before Sean mentioned him being his pick. Also, they admittedly have only watched the first two episodes so perhaps their answers would be different now. Or maybe Sean said that's who he liked because that was Cat's choice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by shabak1rc Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 pm

I think everyone is making a big deal out of nothing, Sean was joking with his sister and Peta.  Please lets take it as it is, a joke.  We all makes jokes with our friends and family.  It a joke nothing else but a joke
shabak1rc
shabak1rc

Female Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

We are all entitled to our opinions. No need for everyone to see things the same way. A joke another person's expense, especially a friend's, is a bad joke. Sometimes a joke is a window into someone's true feelings. For me, this was a window into an unpleasant side of his character, and not the first one I have seen. People are complex. We all have good and bad sides. 

I also had a negative response to the ridiculous "interview" on TradioV. I still love Catherine, but Sean is much too self-impressed for my taste, shows too much need to be the top dog, or "leader" as he calls it. Whether this is his true nature or stems from insecurity is an interesting question. Or not.

Last edited by glazedover on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I found the TradioV interview very annoying but quite interesting to watch. The hosts talked too much, but what little SeanCat said was still revealing. Sean repeats his stock answers to questions, while Cat was relaxed and playful, so different from the GMA interview. Her wink at Paris hinted that something goes in the bedroom with her and Sean.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+32
LLiza
CarrieA
Chacharo
sushifan
Peppermom