SELECT CONTENT

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

Post by misticia Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 pm

relaxing wrote:
california90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.
Then they can do their own separate dates and do some together. And they can even both compete for maybe some of the same girls. This could really add some freshness into the franchise.

Think about all the drama this could cause!! TPTB would love it for sure!

And they could cry on each others shoulders when things go wrong.  I love it.

Great idea !

misticia

Back to top Go down

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

kasha, you can add that to the suggestions for the producer's thread. it's a great idea. love me usually tweets them about that thread at some point. i wonder if they did listen to some of our suggestions from last season as we didn't get so many of those stupid adrenaline dates and we have seen a bit more of the romance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:07 pm

gabriele wrote:kasha, you can add that to the suggestions for the producer's thread. it's a great idea. love me usually tweets them about that thread at some point. i wonder if they did listen to some of our suggestions from last season as we didn't get so many of those stupid adrenaline dates and we have seen a bit more of the romance.

I will.
I would love to share my snark ideas with MF. :uptonogood For a price!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm

relaxing wrote:
california90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.
Then they can do their own separate dates and do some together. And they can even both compete for maybe some of the same girls. This could really add some freshness into the franchise.

Think about all the drama this could cause!! TPTB would love it for sure!

And they could cry on each others shoulders when things go wrong.  I love it.

Or they can duke it out for the girls, but then realize at the end of it, they don't need these ladies & dump them all! juan pa and zak and go ride off into sunset bliss cause they realize that bromance is the only thing that will last that comes out of this show. lol.

plus it follows tptb's line anyways!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOVE these two goons! HA.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:33 pm

california90 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOVE these two goons! HA.

where is the love/like button... what a bromance these two have for each other!
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Bromances are one of the best things to come out of the Bachelorette!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 pm

too cute. they were so funny on that western date with zak teaching JP how to act like a cowboy.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - zak, juan pa, zak's brother lip syncing. these guys are so hilarious

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 am

look.. they even match! (sorta) And even got the #bestfriend hashtag!

What a birthday weekend! Thanks for coming to visit @juanpagalavis #bestfriends #austin #fortworth #dallas #bachelornation

And, gonna add to the bromance of Robert, Zack K, and Drew. They're ridiculously good looking.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

+15
BuckeyeGal06
HowSoonIsNow
Kashathediva
IrishGal
albean99