SELECT CONTENT

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read - Page 2 Empty Re: New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Post by Newto Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:57 am

Love_Me wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Got on this morning, and noticed the smilies are once again very teeny.  Really hard to see if you want to pick one.  Sorry to complain.....

I put in a new code for the smiley's just now. Can you let me know if you are able to see all of them? Does it look ok? Hugesmile

The smilies are still very teeny.  I can see them, but I'd rather not struggle with something so small. Senior citizen eyes, you know.  LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read - Page 2 Empty Re: New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:07 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Got on this morning, and noticed the smilies are once again very teeny.  Really hard to see if you want to pick one.  Sorry to complain.....

I put in a new code for the smiley's just now. Can you let me know if you are able to see all of them? Does it look ok? Hugesmile

The smilies are still very teeny.  I can see them, but I'd rather not struggle with something so small. Senior citizen eyes, you know.  LOL.

I made the smileys bigger. Let me know if you are able to see them. I want to make it so you can. I will continue asking tech support for help with all these issues member's here are still having.bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Thanks Love for the information.  I have trouble posting a reply and I too get the bottom of the page when I go to the next page.  ETA:  I only have trouble posting a reply in PM.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm

2observe wrote:Thanks Love for the information.  I have trouble posting a reply and I too get the bottom of the page when I go to the next page.  ETA:  I only have trouble posting a reply in PM.

Last time I checked in with tech support they assured me they were still working on fixing all known issues with their new feature.

However, I have been frustrated with how long this repair seems to be taking.

So when you try and reply to someone's pm it won't allow you to quote their original message to you?

Thanks everyone for your continued patience.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm able to quote in pms but have been having trouble using smilies. I'm happy they're now working again for me. :Smiley:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Editor For Forumotion Forums - Read

+4
Just Here In Ohio
moonpie
Newto
Love_Me
8 posters