SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He looks like Drew imo
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 am

Drew fans! Tweet the show that we'd rather see more Drew and not the boring girl friend drama or Ben.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:29 am

atem wrote:Drew fans! Tweet the show that we'd rather see more Drew and not the boring girl friend drama or Ben.

Sadly I don't have a twitter account or I would. However, we just may see more of Drew at the pool party which should tide us over another couples of weeks till he gets quality 1on1 time.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am

Brill wrote:I found this video from Drew's introduction to the show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guy has been through a lot and because of that he seems VERY mature for his age. Life experiences do that to you. He has to be one of the better looking guys they have had on this show. :alltens:

I can't wait to see more of him... 2pop rock

For all of the Drew fans. cheerdance goteam group hug

I agree :Smiley:

I have a feeling when he is let go, the scene is going to be one of the harder ones to watch.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 am

Huchmom3 wrote:
Brill wrote:I found this video from Drew's introduction to the show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guy has been through a lot and because of that he seems VERY mature for his age. Life experiences do that to you. He has to be one of the better looking guys they have had on this show. :alltens:

I can't wait to see more of him... 2pop rock

For all of the Drew fans. cheerdance goteam group hug

I agree :Smiley:

I have a feeling when he is let go, the scene is going to be one of the harder ones to watch.

I agree, I like Brooks(Drew is a close 3rd (Chris passed him tonight)) but will also be sad when Drew leaves.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Drew fans quick question...did he even feature in episode 3 (PIs/ reaction shots / time with the lead) ? I only caught the end of the episode and they didn't even show him much around the Pool. Hello - we want to preview the next Bachelor at the very least.
So what did you all think ? Next bachelor edit or hidden F3 edit ?

For that matter have we ever had a "hidden" F3 edit ? Well presumably this season we are. Ben was a hidden F2, we barely saw him in PIs/ with the lead (Ash) or even reaction shots till episode 5 when he got noticed at the orphanage.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Since they are showing so little of him, I don't think he is going to be the next bachelor :Frown:
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

arcuel wrote:Since they are showing so little of him, I don't think he is going to be the next bachelor :Frown:

scratch

What did they show ? I had guests no no
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:29 pm

They share their first kiss next week! Finally!

Drew won the first dodge ball game for the Blue Team and he sort of narrated the game.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Drew fans quick question...did he even feature in episode 3 (PIs/ reaction shots / time with the lead) ? I only caught the end of the episode and they didn't even show him much around the Pool. Hello - we want to preview the next Bachelor at the very least.
So what did you all think ? Next bachelor edit or hidden F3 edit ?

For that matter have we ever had a "hidden" F3 edit ? Well presumably this season we are. Ben was a hidden F2, we barely saw him in PIs/ with the lead (Ash) or even reaction shots till episode 5 when he got noticed at the orphanage.

As of right now, I'd love for him to be the next Bach.. I don't think I'd ever get tired of looking at him. Even with me being an old woman he makes me think wicked thoughts. LOLOLOL Hugesmile :Drool: giggling :yes: :shocked!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Drew finally makes his move and kisses Desiree next episode. It looks really romantic too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 am

atem wrote:They share their first kiss next week! Finally!

Drew won the first dodge ball game for the Blue Team and he sort of narrated the game.

Ok thanks. I really expected some pool-side scenes showing him with some muscle but barely saw him at all except to hear him tell Des that he was there for her if she needed him. :pinkaw:
In fact I saw more of Brooks (and some of the other more beefy guys) at the pool than him.
It is possible that they want Chris for next Bachelor instead. Too bad. We'll keep an eye out in the upcoming episodes.

Oh and I'm not celebrating their first kiss next week because heck - who has she not kissed Rolling Eyes . Though that kiss seemed pretty great 👅 .
I wonder why they showed that one in particular in the episode promo and not the other bachelors ????

ETA : pavalgurl are you allowed to post the baby pic of drew with the glasses from his instagram here ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee