SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

[quote="lovelySC"]
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Sean will be in Atlantic City this Friday, hope Cat goes with him. :Smiley:

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 11m
Looking forward to hosting @poolafterdark this Friday in Atlantic City!

Sean said in an interview right after his elimination that they had a couple of short trips planned over the next few weeks. I assumed that was his two engagements in Atlantic City and Calgary,so hopefully so. Its Memorial Day weekend, so surely he wouldn't leave her at home! The event they said he was bringing a lady was may 31st in Calgary.

He had 2 appearance in Canada. One jn Calgary and one in Edmonton . The club that they went together before .

High clap We're from Calgary, what's the name of the place? Hope he brings Catherine.

The Calgary one is this may 31. It's a ladies night out appearance and the Edmonton one the same night club that they went together due to popular demand . And it's on June 1. So if you are from Calgary you should go laugh out loud. It's your chance to see him and might be cat as well. I just don't know what's the name of the club in Calgary laugh out loud. Maybe someone should. Remember here.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 2:54 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lovelySC wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Sean said in an interview right after his elimination that they had a couple of short trips planned over the next few weeks. I assumed that was his two engagements in Atlantic City and Calgary,so hopefully so. Its Memorial Day weekend, so surely he wouldn't leave her at home! The event they said he was bringing a lady was may 31st in Calgary.

He had 2 appearance in Canada. One jn Calgary and one in Edmonton . The club that they went together before .

High clap We're from Calgary, what's the name of the place? Hope he brings Catherine.

The Calgary one is this may 31. It's a ladies night out appearance and the Edmonton one the same night club that they went together due to popular demand . And it's on June 1. So if you are from Calgary you should go laugh out loud. It's your chance to see him and might be cat as well. I just don't know what's the name of the club in Calgary laugh out loud. Maybe someone should. Remember here.

The appearance is at The Roadhouse in Calgary on Thursday May 30th. They mention he's bringing a special guest who would be Cat.

Then his next one is at Knoxville Tavern in Edmonton on June 1st.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Sean will be in Atlantic City this Friday, hope Cat goes with him. :Smiley:

This poolafterdark is a night club . I am guessing is like his appearance in Edmonton too but this one he is hosting the event with a dj. So it should be a bachelor event and meet and greet . For sure just like the same thing as ladies night out event. Just my thought .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

[quote="umngirl"]
lovebites8727 wrote:
lovelySC wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

The Calgary one is this may 31. It's a ladies night out appearance and the Edmonton one the same night club that they went together due to popular demand . And it's on June 1. So if you are from Calgary you should go laugh out loud. It's your chance to see him and might be cat as well. I just don't know what's the name of the club in Calgary laugh out loud. Maybe someone should. Remember

The appearance is at The Roadhouse in Calgary on Thursday May 30th. They mention he's bringing a special guest who would be Cat.

Then his next one is at Knoxville Tavern in Edmonton on June 1st.

There you go. Thanks .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed May 22, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

christine67 wrote:uggg I am so close to AC! I want to go!

Me too Christine but I doubt if my husband will agree to drive me there being Memorial Day weekend. If Cat is coming I might think about it.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Sean reposted the picture Elan posting last week of them on their date in Canada. I'll post it again.
seanloweksuThanks to @theyearofelan for this cool pic of me and @catherinegiudici on our first date in Canada.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 1aaed112

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Pia1 wrote:

Me too Christine but I doubt if my husband will agree to drive me there being Memorial Day weekend. If Cat is coming I might think about it.

I think cat might be with him. It should be a fun night.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed May 22, 2013 3:12 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I think cat might be with him. It should be a fun night.

That would be nice. I wonder if they're staying the night.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:12 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

This poolafterdark is a night club . I am guessing is like his appearance in Edmonton too but this one he is hosting the event with a dj. So it should be a bachelor event and meet and greet . For sure just like the same thing as ladies night out event. Just my thought .

After Sean tweeted that, people were asking about it. Pool After Dark responded. I'm guessing that MDW is "Memorial Day Weekend."

The Pool After Dark ‏@poolafterdark 10m
@DebraDompieri @SeanLowe09 he's hosting our #mdw kickoff Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean reposted the picture Elan posting last week of them on their date in Canada. I'll post it again.
seanloweksuThanks to @theyearofelan for this cool pic of me and @catherinegiudici on our first date in Canada.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 1aaed112

AWWWW!!!! Heart melting!!! PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Remember the picture from Monday of SeanCat that she posted with them in their pink and in a hallway? Victor Ortiz left a comment under it.

itsvortiz I sooo wanted to photo bomb this @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici

I'm laughing at the fact that Victor was probably right there or even right inside that slightly open door behind them and he missed his opportunity.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 5:14 pm

“@clmgiudici: Adding a new lil nugget to our crew @mrParisDylan @MattyKTalent @bhlmagazine #DWTSFinale #motherfathergentleman http://twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/337298710964887552/photo/1”

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy