SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 5/20 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 5/20 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 5/20 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by melisma Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 pm

How did you like (or were you shocked by) Zendaya's comment that she'll miss the hour that she spent each day practicing with Val?? Huh???? I couldn't believe it, and I rewound to hear it again in case I misinterpreted...I had been right the first time.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 5/20 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 5/20 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by yrkiemommy Wed May 22, 2013 7:43 pm

melisma wrote:How did you like (or were you shocked by) Zendaya's comment that she'll miss the hour that she spent each day practicing with Val?? Huh???? I couldn't believe it, and I rewound to hear it again in case I misinterpreted...I had been right the first time.

I don't know if that's because she is a minor or what, but I heard it too. Wow if she only needed to rehearse an hr a day and was that good. Zendaya was great, but I was really pulling for Kellie to win.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 pm

or..... she just made a mistake and meant to say hours..... I think if she only spent an hour a day rehearsing we would have heard talk about it before now- cuz that's kind of newsworthy.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
melisma wrote:How did you like (or were you shocked by) Zendaya's comment that she'll miss the hour that she spent each day practicing with Val?? Huh???? I couldn't believe it, and I rewound to hear it again in case I misinterpreted...I had been right the first time.

I don't know if that's because she is a minor or what, but I heard it too. Wow if she only needed to rehearse an hr a day and was that good. Zendaya was great, but I was really pulling for Kellie to win.

Zendaya is already a dancer on her show, Shake It Up. I wouldn't be surprised if they only had to practice an hour. However, I think she could have meant hours instead of hour because if not then that is super impressive! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Kellie got a bunch of texts from her former fellow idols. I think she was well liked just like now with DWTS.

A lot of people have dance training when they're young but it doesn't mean they're dancers. I only have trouble with those who are professionals, especially as a choreographer like Nicole Scherzinger. I'm probably going back to not watching unless they get someone I can't skip next season. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 5/20 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

+11
DKWillis
albean99
atem
melisma
LoveDovez