SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:55 am

Anyone notice the tweets Nate favs?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 am

atem wrote:Anyone notice the tweets Nate favs?

Who is Nate? Can you tell is what he favs or where we can go to look at them?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:05 am

nannymargie wrote:

Desiree's brother. Before he met the guys, he 'liked' these off the wall (and false) tweets about the guys...begging him to get Kasey to come back on the show, because they had a 'real connection' (which they didn't). I don't even get why he faved them. Perhaps to see if these guys were who he was meeting? Anyway, he meets at least the final 2 guys twice.

Then he liked a tweet from a woman that cannot stand Brooks. Whenever she has a chance, she bashes him. He liked a tweet from her asking him that if he had the nerve to ask Sean to his face if he was a playboy, if he'd ask a guy if he's straight.

Then his over reaction from that guy asking about the spoilers...

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 am

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Desiree's brother. Before he met the guys, he 'liked' these off the wall (and false) tweets about the guys...begging him to get Kasey to come back on the show, because they had a 'real connection' (which they didn't). I don't even get why he faved them. Perhaps to see if these guys were who he was meeting? Anyway, he meets at least the final 2 guys twice.

Then he liked a tweet from a woman that cannot stand Brooks. Whenever she has a chance, she bashes him. He liked a tweet from her asking him that if he had the nerve to ask Sean to his face if he was a playboy, if he'd ask a guy if he's straight.

Then his over reaction from that guy asking about the spoilers...

Well Nate is a strange fellow and I sure hope he is not causing any problems for them. Why would he not like Brooks? He needs to back off because he cannot tell her who to fall in love with.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:16 am

Scratch that about her bashing Brooks. She actually thinks Michael G is. However, why like a tweet like that? Makes no sense when he knows the Final 2.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:19 am

atem wrote:Scratch that about her bashing Brooks. She actually thinks Michael G is. However, why like a tweet like that? Makes no sense when he knows the Final 2.

Between you and me (and everyone else reading this board) I don't think Nate is all there! That Sean confrontation was just plain weird, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 am

atem wrote:Scratch that about her bashing Brooks. She actually thinks Michael G is. However, why like a tweet like that? Makes no sense when he knows the Final 2.

Ok, but Nate needs to play nice.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:22 am

nannymargie wrote:

Ok, but Nate needs to play nice.

But, that's what I don't get. I don't get why he would waste his time even 'liking' that tweet done on the 4th or act like he did when that guy asked about the spoiler.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:25 am

Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 am

Des' mom retweeted this:

Stephanie A ‏@StephTweets 3 Jun
@realitytvworld @DesHartsock My fave guy so far for Des is @brooksforester. They're both chill, funny & sweet, & they click! #TeamDesBrooks

Retweeted by Roxanne Hartsock

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:27 am

I don't think Nate knows who she picked.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:35 am

julychild wrote:Des' mom retweeted this:

Stephanie A ‏@StephTweets 3 Jun
@realitytvworld @DesHartsock My fave guy so far for Des is @brooksforester. They're both chill, funny & sweet, & they click! #TeamDesBrooks

Retweeted by Roxanne Hartsock

Wow. Can she do that? Tells me that she nor Nate knows who she picked, but her momma is showing Des her support.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo