SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by jen689 Mon May 13, 2013 7:10 pm

atem wrote:I was able to read his answers by going to sophie's site.
Can you provide a link ~ Thanks!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by charriotoffire Mon May 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Brill wrote:Interesting that Brooks never answered what his job is. Maybe he doesn't have one or?????????????????????? Why didn't he answer it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is 28 years old and can't be bothered to stick to a career/ job? He is sounding like he thinks he's too good for that.

From what I heard he had a lot of help to have a degree and even struggled to finish it.

Good thing his parents has money or he'll be forced to submit himself into the boring world of work.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 7:25 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
Brill wrote:Interesting that Brooks never answered what his job is. Maybe he doesn't have one or?????????????????????? Why didn't he answer it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is 28 years old and can't be bothered to stick to a career/ job? He is sounding like he thinks he's too good for that.

From what I heard he had a lot of help to have a degree and even struggled to finish it.

Good thing his parents has money or he'll be forced to submit himself into the boring world of work.

It does say what his job is. Marketing/Sales.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 pm

atem wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:

Its the default job title for people who are jobless in Bach world. Too bad he can't join Dancing with the stars.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 pm

atem wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:

I thought he was listed as an employee at a company's website in Utah. Maybe it's changed since then?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

I think he has a job - in marketing .
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think he has a job - in marketing .

Marketing what though?? giggling

Marketing is an easy thing to answer. If you are selling anything including yourself you are in Marketing. I would love to know if someone knows exactly what he really does.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Mon May 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Brill wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think he has a job - in marketing .

Marketing what though?? giggling

Marketing is an easy thing to answer. If you are selling anything including yourself you are in Marketing. I would love to know if someone knows exactly what he really does.

giggling

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Just to clarify its not his job or lack thereof that is bothersome but how he answered the question

Is Career or work important to you?

I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it.

It seems like he has no maturity about the nature of 'working' or working hard, that if it gets boring he will change it. He skirts around the topic
and I agree work should not define us but that is not the point. A real man who values hardwork will value being the head of the family when the time comes that he's ready to have a family.

It's one thing that he shares with the other one from Utah, Jef Holm who likes vanity projects just to have something to brag about but not really serious with it.

What is up with Bach contestants from utah and their aversion to having an honest to goodness career that they put their mind, heart and souls to? These
brats need to experience military life instead of joining dating shows to put on their resumes.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently this is where he works. I didn't mind that he said that he that what we do doesn't define us. I do think his attitude if work is boring than just change it isn't the best attitude. Hopefully that will change as he "grows up". Or maybe he didn't articulate that right. no idea
Anyway I don't think he is originally from Utah but Boise, ID.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm

For anyone who has questions about what Brooks does you can refer to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do not believe he does marketing. I believe from this site it can be concluded he is a sales rep for a marketing firm.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm

So if he has some kind of job at Fit Marketing why didn't/couldn't he answer the question? His non-answer makes him appear to be shady. scratch
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo