SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Have they shown anything new?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion

Post by Ayana Tue May 21, 2013 9:36 pm

There's no way this will get good enough ratings for them to have a real blooper special.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

arcuel wrote:There's no way this will get good enough ratings for them to have a real blooper special.

Why do you think that? I know I'm just watching for the preview.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue May 21, 2013 9:50 pm

because pretty much no one is watching it other than the hardcore bachelor fans. There are very few tweets about it.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 pm

arcuel wrote:because pretty much no one is watching it other than the hardcore bachelor fans. There are very few tweets about it.

Well they did get the hashtag for tonight's show trending and it still is so some people must be tweeting about it.

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

umngirl wrote:
arcuel wrote:because pretty much no one is watching it other than the hardcore bachelor fans. There are very few tweets about it.

Well they did get the hashtag for tonight's show trending and it still is so some people must be tweeting about it.

Yeah. I think that people rely on tweets too much, because there are a ton of fake accounts out there.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr.

In honor of tonights episode I give you what I thought were the funniest moments of our #Bachelorette season...

1. Playing a prank on the guys with Jef (We told everyone he touched Emily inappropriately and got sent home) Production was in on it. #brilliant

2. All the guys singing "We are young" by FUN. But no one knew the lyrics because we couldn't listen to the radio. Sounded like a bunch of idiots haha

3. Emily being straight up TERRIFIED of the dolphin we swam with, would have though it was a great white.

4. Jef and I sneaking out and running around a Bermuda golf coarse hiding from passing cars like a couple of middle school kids

5. Watching a bunch of grown men whipping around in scooters and two guys crashing them (Sean got a little help from me) #racerproblems

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 pm

You guys better tell me about the preview! Pretty please! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue May 21, 2013 10:06 pm

umngirl wrote:

trending where? I saw someone tweet that it was trending but it wasn't in the US trends.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Des' preview was fun, loved her crying about never feeling so loved before or some such. It's going to be a super cute season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

arcuel wrote:
umngirl wrote:

trending where? I saw someone tweet that it was trending but it wasn't in the US trends.

It was trending in the U.S. for about half the show.

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 am

Chris Harrison"dramatic new season of the Bachelorette".
Des smiling, walking with guy with his hair parted on the side. Looks like a European city.(sign for Hotel Ba--y's Criestol's in background).
D VO: "I never ever thought this would be my life"
Des VO: "Welcome to Madeira, boys!"

Des on the bow of a boat with 5 guys (Brooks included)

Des VO: "picture like, the best dream you've ever had"

Des walking holding hands w guy on the beach. (She is in a brown bikini- he has d blue l blue bright red shorts)

D : look where we are right now!

Group on stage concert-des dancing w a dark-haired guy.

Kissing a guy on a cliff. Blue shirt, dark red shorts.

D VO continues: "... And times that by ten, and then live in it. That's where I am right now."

Snow peaks, mountains, fade to castle.

Des: "it's SO beautiful!!!"
Long haired guy and des holding hands arms raised above their heads, on an overlook/cliff.

Fade out to front of an old building front. (Castle?) with a Bentley pulling up in front.

Man VO: "Desiree's the type of girl I could easily fall in love with"
Man VO: "Desiree is one in a million.

Helicopter,
Kissing blue shirt guy through the helicopter window.
Kissing a guy in the water
Dancing with brooks (wedding dress) at the Hollywood sign (tip of the ladder visible, the crinkled Hollywood sign letter from behind, what looks like sandbags and typical LA tree visible.)

Man-tank top on screen:"I don't think she knows how beautiful she is".

Kissing guy in a hot tub.

Des VO: I am the luckiest girl alive.

Hiking with brooks(wearing a backpack) he is in a suit, she has a white wedding dress on! coming up a hill.
Brooks: "yeah, this is awesome!"

Fireworks.
With brooks, hugging, looking up at the fireworks.
Man VO: "Desiree's my dream girl."

Des VO: "who knows where this journey is gonna go. "

Hugging man, blue shirt, water crashing

des VO continues: "But this is something I'm never, ever going to forget"

That is the beginning 'romance' part. Then they show guys fighting, competition etc...
It's longer... Sorry I can't do the entire preview tonight.

Lots of des anguish, man tears, brooks crying, des says, "this is the worst possible scenario".

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor's Funniest Moments - 5/21 - Episode Discussion

+8
Kashathediva
shoepie
Admin
momoftrips
frajosfanofchris