SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Christine67, So happy you were able to meet them! What a great Mother's Day gift! Thanks for the recap and the great pictures
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 pm

christine67 wrote:The meatloaf comment was in regards to a comment my daughter made to Catherine and Sean. She told them that I have meatloaf Mondays every Monday for DWTS..and it is his mom's recipe that I got from mix and match mama..he laughed and said well its a good recipe.

Aww that's cute lol. So cool that you got that time with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Thu May 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Christine, your are so lucky. The very first on the board to see them together. And thank you so muc for sharing your experience with us. If you think of anything else. please keep adding to your post. Smiley
giggling
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 8:18 pm

@babibalberss 1m
UNBELIEVABLE. My mom met Sean and Catherine. What are the odds? #thebachelor pic.twitter.com/z6fBbL5wI0
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Bj3b3e10

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 09, 2013 8:26 pm

So I guess they are back in LA now?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 pm

@kfpanes 8m
Omg this is not real life. My mommy just met @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici. I am dying I wish I was with her!!!!! pic.twitter.com/2fmdwps1A8
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Bj3dey10

@clmgiudici 3m
@kfpanes @SeanLowe09 she brought me a feeling of home...oh filipina moms :) she was a sweetheart ❤

@kfpanes 41s
@clmgiudici @seanlowe09 omg my mom had nothing but nice things to say about you guys!! Wish you both the best and a happy life together!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm

And we get a peak at her very nice birthday present in that last picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 09, 2013 8:38 pm

umngirl wrote:And we get a peak at her very nice birthday present in that last picture.

Oh my gosh, that is a nice LV bag!!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 09, 2013 8:41 pm

The smile on Cat's face... beatingheart
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:46 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
umngirl wrote:And we get a peak at her very nice birthday present in that last picture.

I looked it up, it's almost three thousand dollars!! I think purple is her favorite color, she always wears it and that's the color he chose to buy her, it comes in different colors!! Very good job Sean!!

Here's a better look at it:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Alma-MM-MONOGRAM-VERNIS-M91687

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 8:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
@kfpanes 8m
Omg this is not real life. My mommy just met @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici. I am dying I wish I was with her!!!!! pic.twitter.com/2fmdwps1A8
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 30 Bj3dey10
@clmgiudici 3m
@kfpanes @SeanLowe09 she brought me a feeling of home...oh filipina moms :) she was a sweetheart ❤

@kfpanes 41s
@clmgiudici @seanlowe09 omg my mom had nothing but nice things to say about you guys!! Wish you both the best and a happy life together!

Thanks for posting, Umngirl. I believe that's the the Louis Vuitton bag from Sean for her birthday(black pattent with embossed LV monogram). NICE!!! You deserve it girl. (I must say Peta did good). Oooops, I guess everyone already noticed the bag. I thought it is black. Maybe you're right, it's like plum. I think they boyh like purple. Sean likes his purple plaid shirt and he wore a lilac colored tie for the ballet gala.

Last edited by jaspats on Thu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 09, 2013 8:48 pm

iloveromance wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

I looked it up, it's almost three thousand dollars!! I think purple is her favorite color, she always wears it and that's the color he chose to buy her, it comes in different colors!! Very good job Sean!!

Here's a better look at it:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Alma-MM-MONOGRAM-VERNIS-M91687

Holy crap! Way to go, Sean!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7