SELECT CONTENT

Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cimcoe Sat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Week 7 Results - 4/30 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pugmomma Sat May 04, 2013 7:37 pm

What did everyone think of Allison Holker's dance with Twitch? Here's the link in case anyone didn't see it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She has done some pretty amazing numbers with Derek on the show before. Here's a few below.
Argentine Tango- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Contemporary- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a video of Allison with Twitch (her fiance). WARNING...it's somewhat steamy...lol.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 06, 2013 12:49 pm

I am really impress with Whitney. That was a great opening number.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum