SELECT CONTENT

Fashion & Style - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fashion & Style - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Fashion & Style - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks for sharing the preview! I like the other gowns better, because they tend to show more of her shoulders!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Fashion & Style - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Fashion & Style - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:12 pm

I love it! She looks elegant and classic. Reminds me of the 40's glam movie stars!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 pm

BKay wrote:I love it! She looks elegant and classic. Reminds me of the 40's glam movie stars!

Did you see how she signed her design with a heart? Cute.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 pm

momoftrips wrote:
kvbijou KV BIJOU
Watch for these Adora Cuffs worn by @DesHartsock this season of @BacheloretteABC !! Thanks Des! #TheBachelorette [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love these. I have some kvbijou jewelry and love the style. Will have to go check it out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 pm

This is the lady that helped sew Desiree's dress!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:52 am

this is a little belated but it's info on the gorgeous green beaded dress des wore for the RC on june 3rd, episode 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />" />

Desiree Hartsock, ABC’s latest Bachelorette, wore Jean Fares Couture to the cocktail party and rose ceremony in last night’s episode. The stunning green gown is accented with jewels and beading. and is from the Haute Couture collection “Timeless”. Desiree looked beautiful in this gorgeous design as you handed out roses to lucky suitors.

more info on the designer at the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fashion & Style - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+6
lcwilli3
umngirl
DesFever
DKWillis
Admin