SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

Very well said Brill.

I do feel its tptb that have a hand at this but are they trying to fake-out Drew himself by showing him these large twitter numbers and say something like see you have so many followers - be our next Bachelor. IDK

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 am

Id think the reason MF would buy the followers would be to start the buzz going since it would draw attention (as it has here) and others start following. He is definitely drool-worthy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:07 am

Surely, TBTP will not 'buy' 54,000 plus followers even before he had more than 2 mins of exposure with the lead. I mean it's just gonna be really obvious
to the alert astute fans of Bachelorette that there are shenanigans. That was great observation though, you people have some skills.

In comparison Brooks has 2000 plus follower, Juanpa has 12, 475 (understandable most of his followers are latinos. 1/4 of venezuela and some telemundo
viewers thrown in) Ben S. has 2000 plus also the rest less than 1000. And Drew has 50,000 plus? giggling oh wow. If this is TBTP can they
be a little more subtle than that?

Last edited by charriotoffire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:08 am

Personally I wanted Arie to be the Bachelor. Not because he was my fav (Sean was) but because he has a great personality, good looks and more importantly - he is hilarious. I almost peed in my pants when he and Sean sat together pre-season for him to `prep`Sean. Funniest thing ever. He was funny on the bette season `too and would be so entertaining. Sorry Drew I love you but Arie would be my choice if he was single and willing to jump into the flames.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:09 am

charriotoffire wrote:Surely, TBTP will not 'buy' 54,000 plus followers even before he had more than 2 mins of exposure with the lead. I mean it's just gonna be really obvious
to the alert astute fans of Bachelorette that there are shenanigans. That was great observation though, you people have some skills.

In comparison Brooks has 2000 plus follower, Juanpa has 12, 475 (understandable most of his followers are latinos. 1/4 of venezuela and some telemundo
viewers thrown in) Ben S. has 2000 plus also the rest less than 1000. And Drew has 50,000 plus? giggling oh wow. If this is TBTP can they
be a little more subtle than that?

I think that was one of the unspoiled gals that notice it. But whoever this is credited to - impressive.
But if Twitter could get a virus - Drew probably has one in his.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:40 am

Oh this happened to 1F also. If any contestant wanted to fake up his numbers he would do it in increments of 100s not 10,000s. Just silly to worry about it or hold it against him. No one held it against 1F. I think it's a fluke.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:56 am

IrishGal wrote:Oh this happened to 1F also. If any contestant wanted to fake up his numbers he would do it in increments of 100s not 10,000s. Just silly to worry about it or hold it against him. No one held it against 1F. I think it's a fluke.

I agree it is unfair to call him a fake when it is not even known if he did this. The guy has not even tweeted yet. I still believe there were a couple of guys who did this last year and were excused for it. So far the edit seems like they are building him up to be TB anyway so anyone could have had a hand in this.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:40 am

So, does that mean that if I had a twitter, someone could buy a follow from me? Couldn't I just unfollow? I guess I just don't get how it's not us deciding who to follow. Wouldn't the follower know that they are following someone they don't know?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:no way, he has over 50k? and the number keeps rising. If you look a lot of them are males... can u buy followers? never heard of that. Or may be an add-me bot?

Oh man! Yes, they are definitely bought! Places like Fivver.com will offer to generate 50K to 100K followers for just $5.
That's a bummer..you can tell they are fakes too because of the names! Not sure why he would do that! 🇳🇴

You want to your following to be organic...these names are male, made up and some not even in English.
I don't see TPTB doing this - and certainly not before the guy has even gotten a 1-on-1? Its just plain dumb, IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 pm

sfrank wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:no way, he has over 50k? and the number keeps rising. If you look a lot of them are males... can u buy followers? never heard of that. Or may be an add-me bot?

Oh man! Yes, they are definitely bought! Places like Fivver.com will offer to generate 50K to 100K followers for just $5.
That's a bummer..you can tell they are fakes too because of the names! Not sure why he would do that! 🇳🇴

Just curious, how do you know this? Do you know Drew?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Brill wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Just curious, how do you know this? Do you know Drew?

Well, who-else would do it? I'm looking at who has the most to gain from it so its either him or someone close to him, IMO. I don't think TPTB would - they don't even know how the audience will react to him. Unless you are implying it may have been done without his knowledge?! I suppose that is possible but that seems odd that a complete stranger would "buy" Drew more followers on Twitter.

BTW, I am a Drew fan also so this bums me out!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:08 pm

atem wrote:So, does that mean that if I had a twitter, someone could buy a follow from me? Couldn't I just unfollow? I guess I just don't get how it's not us deciding who to follow. Wouldn't the follower know that they are following someone they don't know?

Atem, there are people who create Twitter Bots that will gather followers and create fake profiles and sell them to you! You could literally setup a twitter this morning and get 50K followers by the end of the day. You would need to manually unfollow. Drew would have to shutdown and get a new account if he wanted to fresh start.

Like I said I don't think TPTB are involved. Too early IMO. Now if it was week 6, I could see that but not with less than a minute of screen time so far!

Anyway let's focus on the positive...he looks AMAZING here! Is this new?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird