SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates Empty The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by charriotoffire Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Hope everyone who lives in Boston is safe. We are here for entertainment but things like terrorism during a marathon is something that makes us pause and think about what's really important.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm

I agree with you charriotoffire. I lived for 17 years in Boston and today, Patriot's Day, is generally an upbeat day- fun all day. My prayers are with the injured- physically and psychologically. I hope they find the party responsible quickly.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by charriotoffire Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:22 pm

I hope your family and friends are safe there jc. Sad day in Boston.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

I have one friend from where I live now who was watching the Marathon.... but with a 26.2 mile course, she could be anywhere. Picking the finish line found a generally crowded and prominent spot. I doubt anyone I know was affected- and thankfully it was well after the Red Sox game let out which is right about the time the elite runners finish.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

My prayers are with everyone in Boston right now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 06, 2013 11:31 pm

I made a thread for us to discuss this "Blooper" episode here:

TAKE A "JOURNEY" TO LAUGHTER AS "THE BACHELOR'S FUNNIEST MOMENTS" ARE REVEALED IN A ONE-HOUR SPECIAL, TUESDAY, MAY 21, ON ABC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - News/Updates

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum