SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks for making the new screencaps, San! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I need to make this screencap lighter, but here is another screencap of her hand:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Ernesto and Alba

The following caps are from when it seems Alba leaves, and then returns shocking everyone.

Looks like Ernesto and Alba

I haven't compared the other girl's fingers yet, but Shandi's really seems to be a match from what I can tell!

Giuliana's expression in the above SC is priceless. rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Fall5021 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Someone mentioned on AfterBuzzTV's recap of the last episode that they may have Shandi as their guest on an upcoming recap. Then they mentioned briefly if she was sent home early if she's allowed to appear on their show.

Do you really have to be eliminated to appear as a guest on any show?

I can't remember at what mark. Sorry.

Fall5021

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:19 pm

I tried to go though Shandi's tweets to see when she reappeared on Twitter after being sent home, but good lord she has over 17,000 tweets. I gave up after it took me 40 minutes to get back to January. So if anyone with faster internet wants to give a go by all means please do! LOL

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Wasn't Shandi also on Dancing With the Stars?
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I tried to go though Shandi's tweets to see when she reappeared on Twitter after being sent home, but good lord she has over 17,000 tweets. I gave up after it took me 40 minutes to get back to January. So if anyone with faster internet wants to give a go by all means please do! LOL

Noobs, I tried, but twitter wouldn't let me go back past Nov 10. It stops there and says "back to the top"...so I'm guessing that's the maximum number of tweets that twitter will go back to for her. I tried it two separate times, and it stops in the same place.

Reading through some of her tweets, my guess is that, even if Ernesto picked her, it's not likely that they're still together. At least, that's the impression I was left with. I'll post some examples in a little while.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I tried to go though Shandi's tweets to see when she reappeared on Twitter after being sent home, but good lord she has over 17,000 tweets. I gave up after it took me 40 minutes to get back to January. So if anyone with faster internet wants to give a go by all means please do! LOL

Noobs, I tried, but twitter wouldn't let me go back past Nov 10. It stops there and says "back to the top"...so I'm guessing that's the maximum number of tweets that twitter will go back to for her. I tried it two separate times, and it stops in the same place.

Reading through some of her tweets, my guess is that, even if Ernesto picked her, it's not likely that they're still together. At least, that's the impression I was left with. I'll post some examples in a little while.

Thanks for trying! You got further then I did. :WAVEY:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:

You ladies may be right. She has the pic of her coffee maker "not ready" indicator and this tweet
@ShandiFinnessey: After watching #ReadyForLove last night, I thought it was funny to see what my coffee maker thought. @readyforlove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She may be referring to her current status

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Did either of you try any of the twitter archive cites where you can see even further back? That might be somewhere to look so you can go even further back.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Here are a bunch of tweets from November. They are in order, but there are often several other tweets in between them.

@ShandiFinnessey 10 Nov Mankind will always fail you. God never will. RT “@Godly_Life: Put your trust in God, not man.”

‏@ShandiFinnessey 10 Nov Lunch and a movie with a friend. Grateful for this moment. Good to zone out on friendship time. Turn the mind off & the joy on.

JESUS SAVES ‏@Godly_Life 10 Nov Disappointments were not meant to destroy you. They were meant to strengthen you & give you fortitude to accomplish your God-given destiny.
Retweeted by Shandi Finnessey

‏@ShandiFinnessey 10 Nov Today/nite has been exactly what I've needed. Thankful for this weekend! Thankful for friends! Thankful for a great bottle of wine!

‏@ShandiFinnessey 11 Nov #True. Never too late. Never. RT @FamousWomen: It's never too late - never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. -Jane Fonda

‏@ShandiFinnessey 11 Nov Don't let anyone dim the light inside you! Shine baby, SHINE!!

Grrrr! I went back to edit this and lost half of the tweets. I'll try this again after I calm down.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 pm

I also tried to go back and see Shandi's tweets and I only got to nov also. I also agree that it doesn't look like they lasted. Time will tell I guess.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:30 pm

So we think he picked Shandi but it didn't last?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy