SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 am

tigertiz wrote:Well they arent tweeting directly to one another - but it's out there just the same for a few of us to pick up on. I dont think the show knows or cares much about sleuthers, particularly now that it's online only. I wonder if that is a reason the contestants are feeling more free to tweet and comment about the show. This is really interesting.
In his tweet, he hashtagged "hopefulromantic". Oh he's single alright.

I feel badly for the F2 and F3s. Have they not been able to date anyone since last summer? crazy.

Alba said her and all the others (and I asked especially about Ernesto) tweet as if the show was the present time. Soooo... if you believe that, that means that E's tweet about when he finds love" was as if the show was right now. Makes sense?

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 am

THanks for the explanation sophie.
I'm not sure they are pulling that off 100% of the time. Shandi removes Ernesto's name from her retweets and responded to his veiled criticism. They may think they are tweeting as if its' present time. But they are not completely succeeding because Ernesto and Shandi are, in fact, fighting over social media.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 am

Are there multiple tweets or just the Oprah retweet and Ernesto's tweet about blind trust?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 pm

There's been just the one veiled exchange between the two of them. But Shandi has sounded single since last November.
Here's her latest:

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 43m

"Men are a luxury. Not a necessity." ~Cher. And the sooner we learn this, the better off we'll be!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 pm

new to the board...and trying to figure out how to post pictures......

did anyone notice (episode 104) when Shandi was talking as they were going down to the garden.... they showed her (shoulder view) in a dress that looked a LOT like the dress Ernesto's sister was wearing before she got into her disguise in the runway episode (103)? I think it was one of her own designs (I watched Fashion Star).

I have screenshots... (attempting to link..lol)

Episode 103 - Love Connection (before runwway show) Silvia....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shandi...

Don't they look VERY similar?

I really like Shandi... I am hoping all is well for her and Ernesto... and that they are both just REALLY good at keeping secrets!!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 5:29 pm

gasuz wrote:new to the board...and trying to figure out how to post pictures......

did anyone notice (episode 104) when Shandi was talking as they were going down to the garden.... they showed her (shoulder view) in a dress that looked a LOT like the dress Ernesto's sister was wearing before she got into her disguise in the runway episode (103)? I think it was one of her own designs (I watched Fashion Star).

I have screenshots... (attempting to link..laugh out loud)

Shandi...

I really like Shandi... I am hoping all is well for her and Ernesto... and that they are both just REALLY good at keeping secrets!!

Welcome gasuz! :WAVEY: Very good eye you have there! They do look like the same dress. :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Yup - same dress. Interesting.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Yes, this is definitively a Silvia dress! Wonder if this ITM was filmed after the actual filming, and she had a little pressie from her :)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 pm

You know what would be interesting and entertaining? If they do something like a after the final rose and see where the contestants and the final couples are today.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 03, 2013 11:04 pm

sophienette wrote:Yes, this is definitively a Silvia dress! Wonder if this ITM was filmed after the actual filming, and she had a little pressie from her :)

Yes same dress, she gave her a number 1 on the run way.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 04, 2013 3:22 am

gasuz wrote:new to the board...and trying to figure out how to post pictures......

I have screenshots... (attempting to link..lol)

Shandi...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gasuz! Good Catch! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 04, 2013 4:25 am

ThankMeLater wrote:You know what would be interesting and entertaining? If they do something like a after the final rose and see where the contestants and the final couples are today.

ITA. It would be frustrating to watch the end of it, and not know what happened after the filming is over, like we do with Bach/ette. I think our collective curiosities would be overwhelming!! question
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy