SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm actually happy that Cat is with Lesley and didn't go to Coachella this weekend. Although I don't know why they would have announced that she would be attending the Hard Rock pool party. I can't imagine having to deal with all the media attention surrounding her and Sean. She probably needs to have some down time without being subject to any type of media that she would have experienced if she had gone to Coachella. I really love these to and truly hope they make it. I don't know why I'm so invested in them because frankly, I only watch a few Reality Shows (The Voice & Face Off) and the last Bachelor I saw was with.... Jesse Palmer (lol). I am not a big media user (Facebook or Twitter) but am enjoying reading the posts on these boards. My friends would so laugh at me if I told them how interested I am reading about these two! Thanks for giving me this outlet.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Welcome1 MARISREST! Glad you joined our site! handwave
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 pm

‏@clmgiudici
Aaaaaaaand we're off to Coachella! @LesleyMurph

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicaj Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 pm

i want catherine to be happy do whatever she wants to do like she would normally do if she had not been in that tv show. worrying about what people may say will make her life miserable.hope she stays true to herself. it's good to keep an open mind about their relationship because many times it's been proven that nothing is what it seems. just enjoying reading everyone and be entertained by their love story.

jessicaj

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 pm

[quote="umngirl"][quote] ‏@clmgiudici
Aaaaaaaand we're off to Coachella! @LesleyMurph[/quote][/quote]

[quote]

YES! YES! High clap
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 10m

@LesleyMurph GypSet for life. Literally and figuratively.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 am

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 Cf894182a3e711e2b9ed22000a1f8cd8_7

#SeanLovr #dwts #TheBachelor #GBKmovieAwards #MTVgiftingSuite
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 am

So if cat attended coachella tonight with lesley that means she went there not as one of the celebrity guests in palm spring instead just a plan and spending time with lesley? Just adking ladies. Wonder if they stayed overnight in palm spring for coachella event?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 am

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 Fd13679ca48f11e2ad1922000a1cbd31_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 am

I saw that pic of him in instagram. I think that was the other night .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 am

hubbahubba wrote:So if cat attended coachella tonight with lesley that means she went there not as one of the celebrity guests in palm spring instead just a plan and spending time with lesley? Just adking ladies. Wonder if they stayed overnight in palm spring for coachella event?

No, she's attending that event as a VIP guest, i think. She probably got paid to attend this event, so if she did, she has to go. It'd look pretty bad to ditch an event you got paid for. Pretty sure Cat can bring other people with her...especially if its only one other person. Just speculation on my part.

Last edited by biglove44 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

+64
jembid
Fall5021
LoveDovez
booty
mtnlvr55